2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So these interviews are about changing thier image. The depos were bad. Also these interviews are now about not commenting on certain things and sticking to prepared safe answers.

Well it seems they got the message.

same old interview....different day and time and network.....:furious::furious::furious:

Since tomorrow the A's are going to explain how they are helping other families in similar situations. I would love to tell the A's what sweet, precious Caylee went through in what were probably her last moments of life as the duct tape was placed across her mouth. Since I was in a similar situation, having duct tape placed across my eyes and mouth by my kidnapper, Caylee first felt the stickiness of the tape on her lips and nose. She was probably trying to breathe and hyper ventilated just a bit because it is almost impossible to catch her breathe. The smell of the glue on the tape is overwhelming as it goes past your throat and into your lungs. Hopefully, Caylee was able to move her mouth a little so that some of the tape would loosen so she could get a little bit of fresh air. Unfortunately, because of the out come I doubt that her tiny lips could loosen anything and she died. Shame on the A's and how about concentrating on justice for your granddaughter who suffered a fate that you can not even imagine going through. I couldn't even watch the video of the A's interview, they have no compassion for what Caylee went through it is all about what they went through. Guess what, I don't care what they went through! My only concern is justice for Caylee.

(((((((sdavidson11)))))) :blowkiss: You are a survivor!!

I saw their interview and it was nothing more than Smoke and Mirrors.
Their demeanor was definately staged. If the Anthonys have nothing to hide then why was their lawyer there?

Smoke and Mirrors folks....

I'll buy that for a dollar! Something about that CA saying the word "presumed" is really satisfying to me, and perhaps inidicates what is coming down the pike. A girl can dream can't she .... lol

The Anthony's are to be referred to as Anthony's, George, Cindy, CA, GA and in no other format.

Sorry Patty G. I thought "A" or "A's" was one we could use. Will try my bestest to member that. :blowkiss:

Respectfully disagreeing with you Mamabear and I agree with all your posts. :blowkiss:

I think they're combative attitudes and demands is most likely what caused Oprah to cancel out on them. I don't think they've changed 1 bit.

I do think their lawyer seriously put them in their place after the absolute disgrace of a depo though. Which is now why we see the 'fake' Anthony's.

There was a motive for todays calculated actions on their part. Maybe LE is considering a harder stance with them and potential charges??? One can wish.

I wonder if the legal aspect also presented itself for Oprah....possibly having to testify ???? also ponder if all the negative e-mails got to her about them. Didn't JM talk of sending her info????? She had to have known what they are like--all the many aspects of their personalities...Oprah doesn't like being duped.....:furious:

GA def didn't react to "dead" like he did to "remains" so what gives? I don't believe it was simply a matter of 'coaching' cos no amout of that could possibly be responsible for his total lack of emotion when he was confronted with a "dead" Caylee..I can't honestly credit 'meds' either for this major turnaround..That leaves me with the POV it all comes down to WHO said it to him & WHY vs what those words really mean to him re: his precious gd.

How SAD is that? :(

have to go to work for a little bit, but I'll be back. It was very low key, both very soft spoken. BS o'meter going off in my house...

I am as positive as I can be that someone persuaded Cindy to spend a couple hours with a professional "Media Coach" (possibly yesterday) in New York.

If I'm right, the coach sat her down and made her watch a video of herself where she comes off abrasive and unattractive. Then the coach showed her how to soften her voice and let a (sad) smile be present always when speaking. Sit slightly foward in the chair, no matter how uncomfortable that may be, etc. Then the coach videotaped her and showed her how much better and more attractive she appears when she follows the coach's directions. The coach also would have told her to dump the gum. Today is the first time I haven't seen Cindy chomping on gum.

Cindy obviously liked what she saw in the "after video" or no one, including God Almighty, could have made her follow anyone else's directions.

Once you've spent a couple hours with a media coach, (I had to do that), you can spot the subtle signs, the techniques. The change in Cindy is so abrupt and unprecedented that it can only be due to one thing, IMO.

Could there be a document dump in the near future? I'm thinking they went to CBS (and lost Oprah) because they know something's about to break.

I like to refer to those as "karma"......bit them before and will again!

I do love it when they blame the "media" for all the attention yet what are they doing???? :furious:

I am as positive as I can be that someone persuaded Cindy to spend a couple hours with a professional "Media Coach" (possibly yesterday) in New York.

If I'm right, the coach sat her down and made her watch a video of herself where she comes off abrasive and unattractive. Then the coach showed her how to soften her voice and let a (sad) smile be present always when speaking. Sit slightly foward in the chair, no matter how uncomfortable that may be, etc. Then the coach videotaped her and showed her how much better and more attractive she appears when she follows the coach's directions. The coach also would have told her to dump the gum. Today is the first time I haven't seen Cindy chomping on gum.

Cindy obviously liked what she saw in the "after video" or no one, including God Almighty, could have made her follow anyone else's directions.

Once you've spent a couple hours with a media coach, (I had to do that), you can spot the subtle signs, the techniques. The change in Cindy is so abrupt and unprecedented that it can only be due to one thing, IMO.

I think you are so right. What you said really made me sit up and pay attention. Thanks so much. We learn so much here at W/S. I just LUB it.:blowkiss:

It's shocking. They are acting like normal, rather likeable people. Cindy has greatly softened her voice and she smiles a little at all times. I know media training when I see it--I've had it.

:clap::clap::clap: I'm thinking there were "lesons" learned from the depo????

Okay I have watched this video a few times now. I would really like to read the transcripts because I want to look at CA speach patterns (more on that in a second).

Starting about 4:07 they ask the Anthony's about KC being guilty. They never come out and flat out say. KC did not murder Caylee. They just say that they love her and they know what kind of mother she was. GA said she would not hurt anyone and would not hurt Caylee, he never once said she didn't murder her... BIG difference. She may not have intentionally hurt her (accident theory) but she still died on her watch.

I have been reading alot on statement anaylsis of poeple who have and have not committed crimes. A couple things that I have learned. Watch how poeple respond to questions. Example: Did KC kill Caylee? Answers we are getting, KC would never harm anyone, Caylee was with the Nanny not with KC. KC was worried about Caylee and us so that is why she didn't tell anyone she was missing, etc etc.... The truthful way of answering this is: No. Direct to the point and no fluff words. Another way of answering that shows guilt is No I am innocent. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but see there is still the side stepping of the question.

I have also seen that terms like 'you know' often lead to an incorrect statement. This shows that the we are supposed to understand the statement. Sometimes this is just a normal speech pattern but in this interview I only noticed CA really pull the 'you knows' in statements that are 'inaccurate' (IMO) like she was just a grandma, you know, grandmas don't know everything. We all know that CA was a head hauncho in the family.

Another really important speech analysis is the word 'absolutely'. KC uses this alot. There is no need for that word in a sentence unless someone is trying to convience us they are telling us the truth.

I would agree. Hum - was the training fun you went through? I can imagine its probably very difficult to see yourself behave in an ugly manner. How introspective that lesson sounds. Like a bit of therapy, right?

However, you'd have thought that someone on maybe her lawyer (pick one! ha) would have put this coaching in front of them long ago.
Its nice to see on one hand, but on the other, it's a little late in the day to change the image she and GA have so eloquently painted of themselves and this circus. MOO. :)

The question I wish they had asked when the A's were talking about KC protecting the family. At the very beginning KC talked about Caylee being taken from her by 'Zanny' and said that she thought she was safe. She said 'Zanny' was doing this to teach her a lesson. So how do we get from this to the fact that the family was in danger???? Oh yeah, and what lesson was KC supposed to learn?

Been through the process myself and I must say, the before / after videos can be quite startling. I thought my camera presence was just fine, until I saw a video!

On one hand, CA and GA act like they don't know anything. They didn't talk with DC about his search for Caylee's body, for example. (See GA's depo). Then on the other hand, they know "so much" that they would put their darling daughter up for a trial that could very well cause her to receive the death penalty. This is totally illogical. Either they are keeping up with the case or they aren't.

Unless they know she really did do it and want her to receive the death penalty? Sometimes I think their actions appear to be almost setting KC up!

Friday, I agree with you. I'll go one step further and say they need a media coach prior to every time they step out the door of their house!

The "interview" wasn't worth watching. She asked no hard questions of the Anthony's. And Cindy Anthony's demeanor was so achingly unreal. She was controlling herself so tightly that at times you could barely hear her. Totally unlike her last on camera appearances. Acting is not her forte. George gave little more. It was a waste, a huge waste!
It still hits me so hard sometimes (I should be used to it by now) that a lovely precious child was murdered and still , it's all about Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr