2009.05.01 Document Release: "FBI FORENSIC REPORT" ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back to the shoes and boots.

For whatever reason they were left in the car and LE took them into evidence in July when they impounded the car. These were additional to the 22 pairs collected in December whic the forensic report failed to link with the remains site.
So once again we have yet to see critical test results. The shoes and boots COULD still reveal definitive evidence

Thanks.
Shame to have to see and listen to CA again! :cow:

But that does confirm the pants WERE in the trunk along with blue crate and clothes hangers.

The knife or toothbrush not mentioned?

I have always thought the Doll, backpack, papers were in the car and not the trunk?

I am sure this was all described early on?

And the black boots, I believe were in the car, which we have not heard of yet. These boots, I'm sure, are the ones she has on in pictures at Fusion, with the blue dress?

Cindy was interviewed by GVS on Aug 8. The link is to a transcript. Cindy says she found the pants in the back seat.

Do we now have her saying trunk and back seat for the pants?

Looks like CA gave LE "the" pair of pants during 8/6/08 search
"Charcoal gray pants brand name "Zinc" size 5 pants H-52175 item #1"

However LE collected several more pairs in Dec searches

I think it was road kill.

If you read every one of the interviews that pertain to the subject of the snake today, like I did, you may question your conclusion. LE certainly asked a lot of questions regarding how the snake perished. Must be a reason LE cares considering they had a lot of other things to do at that time. They collected the snake and sent it for Forensics so the cause of death could be determined. Big tire track near dump site, big tire smoosh on snake.

Plus there are three guys (an Alan R. and a Bruce N. and a Rusty) whose interviews have not been released that I know of. Makes me wonder (there I go wondering again) if they have contributed info that LE found interesting.

My guess is that the Vet is on the witness list in regard to this snake business.

I think it was road kill.

If you read every one of the interviews that pertain to the subject of the snake today, like I did, you may question your conclusion. LE certainly asked a lot of questions regarding how the snake perished. Must be a reason LE cares considering they had a lot of other things to do at that time. They collected the snake and sent it for Forensics so the cause of death could be determined. Big tire track near dump site, big tire smoosh on snake.

Plus there are three guys (an Alan R. and a Bruce N. and a Rusty) whose interviews have not been released that I know of. Makes me wonder (there I go wondering again) if they have contributed info that LE found interesting.

My guess is that the Vet is on the witness list in regard to this snake business.
The necropsy results included in the FBI report determined cause of death as 'blunt force trauma, vehicle'. There was a squashed place on the snake about the width of a tire.

It may have been sent to Forensics out of perfectly expectable due diligence.

Color me confused. I don't understand why 'roadkill' is such an unreasonable explanation.

Perhaps the vet on the witness list is there to explain why the necropsy report means 'roadkill'.

Perhaps the snake's only significance is that discussion about it kept Officer Cain that extra few feet out of the woods, and kept him from looking too hard where he did go.

Perhaps the vet. is there to discuss what happens to remains in the woods in regards to timeline, and the whole snake thing is a complete wild goose chase.

I'm good with 'roadkill'.

The necropsy results included in the FBI report determined cause of death as 'blunt force trauma, vehicle'. There was a squashed place on the snake about the width of a tire.

Color me confused. I don't understand why 'roadkill' is such an unreasonable explanation.

Perhaps the vet on the witness list is there to explain why the necropsy report means 'roadkill'.

Perhaps the snake's only significance is that discussion about it kept Officer Cain that extra few feet out of the woods, and kept him from looking too hard where he did go.

Perhaps the vet. is there to discuss what happens to remains in the woods in regards to timeline, and the whole snake thing is a complete wild goose chase.

I think LE had to fully investigate the snake since it was found in close proximity to the remains. Who knows what scenario the defence might base on the presence of a venomous snake?

:snake: I think they have dotted that "i" or crossed that "t" ? :snake:

"Sadly passed as the result of a vehicular contretemp" seems clear and accurate to me?

Me too. And, I have NO idea what the snake has to do with the case.:confused:

Could be. But, I'm hearing that the vet will testify re: the animal teeth marks on the remains.

Does anyone recall the forensics concerning TL's car? There was a fabric sheet on his back seat. IRRC, there were leaves and debris on the frame that were going to be analyzed. Is it possible that kc used TL's car to dispose of Caylee?

Does anyone recall the forensics concerning TL's car? There was a fabric sheet on his back seat. IRRC, there were leaves and debris on the frame that were going to be analyzed. Is it possible that kc used TL's car to dispose of Caylee?

There was some confusion over documents. All that was observed (under ultra lite ALS) was two stains on carpet in cargo area. Swabs were taken. "No reaction for blood was observed". Photos were taken. Tony was free to drive away.
Leaves and vegetation, Air freshener etc were from Pontiac, not AL jeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member