2009.05.01 Document Release: "FBI FORENSIC REPORT" ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, regarding the bullet casing marked as Q110 in the FBI report.
I happen to own the Savage .30-06 one of the possible matches for the casing, and am a fairly small framed lady at about 130 lbs. I can handle this weapon pretty easily, there is some pretty serious recoil. Because my sleuth loving hubby was sitting right next to me, I inquired, do you think a girl Casey's size would be able to handle this gun? His immediate answer was " anyone can handle that gun to shoot it once, our six yr old could manage to shoot it once". I can tell you that this is my deer hunting rifle, its a fairly large caliber, and not something I would expect to find lying around in suburban Orlando!!! Not too much big game in the city. And its loud, neighbors would surely hear it. This particular gun has a failry long barrel. Its long range, not meant for target shooting etc. Not to be graphic, but if something small was shot with this caliber of a weapon, it would not make a large entry wound, and doesn't scatter like a shotgun. The exit wound would be larger than entry. I hope this helps those who aren't familiar with this type of weapon. If I could figure out how to post pictures here I will take some of my gun and the bullets if you all would like to have a visual. That is is some techy can help mama figure out how! lol

I too am interested in this and wondering if KC drove thru the area to dump the remains and ran over the snake while in TL's jeep. Surely LE has already done their work on this. This might also explain why there was no matching soil found on any of KC's shoes or boots. :waitasec:

YES! And I recall Tony saying that KC took his car to the carwash before picking him up at the airport. That stuck in my mind because it just didn't strike me that KC would normally return someone's car WASHED & CLEANED!! It probably needed a cleaning if she drove down into the dump site.

LE confiscated a firearm, IIRC a hand gun, from the wheel well in one of the Anthony cars. Someone with a better memory than me can probably pinpoint the date but I seem to recall it happened in August while Casey was at the home.

I found it in this article dated September 7, 2008. You are right it was when KC was home but they didn't revoke her bond since she had no idea the gun was in the car. http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/6/evidence_taken_from_george_anthony39s_car.html

It doesn't say what kind of gun it was but it was in the wheel well of GA's car. I seem to remember the local news reports here in Orlando saying it was a hand gun and a caliber that is used by many in LE so maybe it was his old service weapon... but I dunno for sure :waitasec:

Or from the Anthony house floor carpet.

If Caylee struggled (and I think she did) when Casey put the duct tape over her mouth, Casey would had to have held her down. Even if Casey would have sat on her, Caylee would have wriggled and tried to get away. Carpet fibers would have been all over her and the duct tape.

If it's carpet fibers, that would be significant because they usually would not get on a child's scalp and onto duct tape put over a child's mouth. It would indicate Caylee was alive and struggling when the duct tape was put on.

IMO

I think someone posted awhile back that CA had rearranged KC & Caylee's bedrooms.....perhaps to cover a damaged or stained carpet.

Here are the FBI results on the hair.. bring forth snips from the FBI docs.... so as to discuss.... the results were negative.

It appears the hair was tested for Zanex and muscle relaxers, sedatives.. per communication from Doc Garavaglia and the forensic examiner....

picture.php

picture.php

Alprazolam - Zanex
Clonazepam - muscle relaxant - can be prescribed for anxiety disorders, restless leg syndrome
Flunitrazepam - marketed a a hypnotic drug and sedative. Sometimes know has a date rape drug.
Diazepam -Valium
Midazolam - Short acting benzodiazepine -sedative for treatment of insomina.
Oxazepam Alepam/Murelax/Noripam -- Treatment of anxiety and insomnia and control symptoms of alcohol withdrawal
Nordazepam Stlny/Madar muscle relaxant/sedative used in the treatment of anxiety
Triazolam Trilam - for insomnia for use on a short term bases. Short acting
Temazepam Normison/Temtabs immediate acting short term use for sleeplessness not effective for induction of sleep.
Lorazepam - Ativan/Temesta - short to med duration of action used for the treatment of anxiety.
Ketamine - Kenanest/Ketalar used in human and vet medicine
Ketamine is primarily used for the induction and maintenance of general anesthesia, usually in combination with some sedative drug. Other uses include sedation in intensive care, analgesia (particularly in emergency medicine), and treatment of bronchospasm. It is also a popular anesthetic in veterinary medicine.Like other drugs of this class such as tiletamine and phencyclidine (PCP), it induces a state referred to as "dissociative anesthesia" [3] and is used as a recreational drug.

snipped ~

Yikes, now we know what KC's defense will be. :eek:

It proves Zanny was not "Casey code" for Xanax. Casey did not use drugs for a babysitter and had not been leaving Caylee in her trunk or in an abandoned house.

See, I personally have never believed KC put the duct tape on Caylee's mouth at or even near the point of death. I believe the duct tape was put on Caylee's mouth somewhere between the 18th and the 20th (one of the trips to the Anthony home and most likely the one with the shovel incident). By that time Caylee would have been in the trunk for anywhere from 2 to 4 days. At that point there would have been severe and grotesque distortion of Caylee's face including protusion of the tongue and significantly increased fluids coming from the mouth. I believe the duct tape was placed around Caylee mouth/skull at this point. Most likely so KC wouldn't have to see her distorted mouth and to try to stop the seepage of fluids.

I don't believe the duct tape was used in the act of murder...I never have.

That is why carpet fibers from the Anthony floor would be significant. They would point toward Caylee struggling and on the floor.

IMO

Regarding Tiki's comment above, who needs a gun when you have all THOSE drugs. :eek: Really.

Hi Woe!
If KC had access to all those drugs, they weren't prescribed and she didn't get them from Cindy. She's a pencil pushing Nurse who coordinates home care and wouldn't have access to things like Ketamine or Midazolam. I'm hoping they were just testing for known sedatives.

I found it in this article dated September 7, 2008. You are right it was when KC was home but they didn't revoke her bond since she had no idea the gun was in the car. http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/6/evidence_taken_from_george_anthony39s_car.html

It doesn't say what kind of gun it was but it was in the wheel well of GA's car. I seem to remember the local news reports here in Orlando saying it was a hand gun and a caliber that is used by many in LE so maybe it was his old service weapon... but I dunno for sure :waitasec:

The two are unrelated guns, the one that shot the bullet and left the casing at the scene, and GA's handgun. It would be really hard to hide a .30 rifle in the wheelwell of any vehicle. I trul wish it was "the smoking gun" but no way this could have ben THE gun. I am stating on the WS record that I will go out of my mind if it is proven that someone KC shot that baby!!!

See, I personally have never believed KC put the duct tape on Caylee's mouth at or even near the point of death. I believe the duct tape was put on Caylee's mouth somewhere between the 18th and the 20th (one of the trips to the Anthony home and most likely the one with the shovel incident). By that time Caylee would have been in the trunk for anywhere from 2 to 4 days. At that point there would have been severe and grotesque distortion of Caylee's face including protusion of the tongue and significantly increased fluids coming from the mouth. I believe the duct tape was placed around Caylee mouth/skull at this point. Most likely so KC wouldn't have to see her distorted mouth and to try to stop the seepage of fluids.

I don't believe the duct tape was used in the act of murder...I never have.

:eek: Horrible to even think about. I haven't really formed an opinion as to whether or not the tape was the actual means of poor little Caylee's death but I do think the tape was put on either just before or just after her death. I don't think that her little face would have been visible double bagged and inside of a laundry bag so I don't think KC would have put it on there to hide the progression of death. After 2 to 4 days in the baking hot trunk I don't think there would have still been any fluids still seeping from the mouth by then either. JMO and unbelievably hard to type it out. :(

I still want to see the report on the maggots. See if they show any kind of chemicals in their little maggot system.

It proves Zanny was not "Casey code" for Xanax. Casey did not use drugs for a babysitter and had not been leaving Caylee in her trunk or in an abandoned house.

She didn't use the prescription drugs they listed. It doesn't mean she didn't use gravol, benadryl, alcohol or cough medicine.
I agree she didn't use the trunk as babysitter more than once though. Caylee died the first time she attempted it.
Cindy was Zanny until Fathers Day and Caylee likely died the next day.

The two are unrelated guns, the one that shot the bullet and left the casing at the scene, and GA's handgun. It would be really hard to hide a .30 rifle in the wheelwell of any vehicle. I trul wish it was "the smoking gun" but no way this could have ben THE gun. I am stating on the WS record that I will go out of my mind if it is proven that someone KC shot that baby!!!

Oh, I wasn't thinking it was the gun that left the bullet fragment at the scene. I never thought Casey shot Caylee. Too much noise.

Per today's Documents:

On December 11, 20009, a search warrant was obtained. Five cell phones were removed from residence.

1. Motorola C168 - NO info obtained. Model is less than 3 yrs. old
2. Motorola V3 (Razor) - YES- infor was obtained. Model is 6 to 8 yrs. old
3. Motorola V60i YES - inor was obtained. Model is 6 to 8 yrs old.
4. (2) Samsung SGH-X-497 - NO infor obtained. These two phones Models were 2-3 yrs old.

Possibility exists that the three newer phones could have been used in the last 2 yrs; however, no way to obtain info since the source of info was removed...things that make you wonder!

So, of five phones, only 2 was available for information but these two phones are 6 to 8 yrs old. So, I assume, nothing of valuable came from those two.

LE confiscated a firearm, IIRC a hand gun, from the wheel well in one of the Anthony cars. Someone with a better memory than me can probably pinpoint the date but I seem to recall it happened in August while Casey was at the home.

It happened after an anonymous person posted bail for Casey and she was released again on Sept 5/09
LE went to the A home after a tipster notified them of the gun.
This was also during the time the A's had all those protestors outside their home.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/caylee_marie_anthony_disappearance_timeline.html

I'm not at all shocked that they didn't find matching soil on her shoes. IIRC the shoes weren't taken into evidence until Dec so KC had plenty of time when she was on bail to either wash them or throw them out. She may be stupid but being the CSI fanatic she was, I'm sure she was smart enough to destroy any bit of evidence that would link her to the crime scene when she was home.

Oh, I wasn't thinking it was the gun that left the bullet fragment at the scene. I never thought Casey shot Caylee. Too much noise.

ITA. Plus, I still don't think that an amateur shooter could lethally shoot someone small, and miss parts of the skeleton. :eek: I can only think of three paths: through a femoral artery, nicking a carotid artery, or through the intestines and eventually fatal from peritonitis or gangrene--and that would take days to occur. :sick:

Ok.. Ive been reading the FBI Reports and have one question.. I will have to go back and see just how many shoes were taken from the house and such..
The report talks about 22 pairs of shoes and says they were taken from the residence.. Does anyone know for sure if this report includes the shoes and boots taken from the car?????

If Chlorophorm is a byproduct of decomp. then, wouldn't the air samples from the trunk mean that the chlorophorm in the air of the truck be a by product of decomposition??? And not necessarily someone using chlorophorm in the trunk?

Ok.. Ive been reading the FBI Reports and have one question.. I will have to go back and see just how many shoes were taken from the house and such..
The report talks about 22 pairs of shoes and says they were taken from the residence.. Does anyone know for sure if this report includes the shoes and boots taken from the car?????

Good point. I was thinking the same thing, are the boots included in this report. IMO, she wouldnt have worn flip flops into the woods after the flooding, there would be too much mud, she probably would have put some type of boots on:waitasec::waitasec:

If Chlorophorm is a byproduct of decomp. then, wouldn't the air samples from the trunk mean that the chlorophorm in the air of the truck be a by product of decomposition??? And not necessarily someone using chlorophorm in the trunk?

I'm not an expert but I do believe you are correct. I remember reading the body farm reports saying that chloroform was part of the decomp process and I didn't understand why the media kept saying that chloroform was found, as in they made it sound like a bottle of chloroform was dumped in the trunk. If I had a link to the report I would provide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne