2009.05.08: Drew Peterson's Arraignment Hearing

One LE pulled off DP sunglasses when he was put in car when arrested!
YES! I'm doing the happy dance!

HA I loved that. Does that make me sick? BAHAHAH IF SO I LOVE BEING SICK. I litterly laughed out loud LOl

We have those listed here, too. ;) It would be a great time for people to read up on all the great work that has been done on both cases at WS. (ACandyRose does have a fantastic site and she is also a member of WS.)

Those are my only 2 sites I trust.....WS and candyrose

I wish they would bring back the Stacypeterson forums

I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered. I must have missed it. But why is it 2 counts of murder?

passionflower: did we ever figure out why he has 2 counts of murder on Kathleen?

JAMES GLASGOW, WILL COUNTY, IL STATES ATTNY: The Grand Jury that was impaneled to meet on Thursdays to investigate the death of Kathleen Savio and the disappearance of Stacy Peterson returned a two- count bill of indictment today, charging two counts of first degree murder; one on the theory of intentionally killing, the second on knowingly doing an act that could cause great bodily arm.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/07/lkl.01.html

(Tapping my fingers and sitting on the edge of my chair) What is going on inside that courtroom?! Suzi~ Are you getting anything off twitter?! :sonar:

Oh, Sorry...I forgot about the 2 counts question!

An indictment handed down by a grand jury Thursday morning accused Peterson of "two counts of first-degree murder, one on the theory of intentional killing, the second [for] knowingly doing an act that can cause great bodily harm," said Glasgow, whose office will prosecute the case.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/LawPolitics/story?id=7532828&page=1

ETA: Thanks, Red! :)

What a creep what was he saying?? Keep looking up Drew because the sun & sky hopefully will be a fading memory in your feeble sick brain.

His arrogance must mask the fear he is feeling. At least he didn't run but then I think he really thought there was nothing to pin on him because in his brain 'he's just that smart'!

What a rewarding feeling for LE to outsmart the ones who really think they are smarter than us all.

While I am sure that LE has been treating him just like any other perp, I know for a fact that he is despised in Will-co because of the fact he is former LE and he is so dirty....and his antics just add to the fury.

DP in shackles has been a long time coming, this is a great day!

Per Fox News: No arraignment. It's over. DP had the right to have his atty there. May 18th new arraignment. Brought back to jail.

Darn!

Why was I not surprised watching Drew yell out to the media and smiling away too? The man infuriates me. Then I get mad at myself for getting mad because that's exactly what he wants.

Makes me crazy :crazy:

"3 squares a day in this spiffy outfit! Look at all this bling!" shouted Drew to the crowd.

As per Fox reporters.

Come on...he had that scripted. Drew is just not that pithy that he could pull that statement out of his butt at that moment.
The jokes on you Drew.........not us.

you're wlecome SS and breanna. i saw LKL last night so i knew where to get the info quickly :woohoo:

did you guys hear about the "i guess i should have returned those library books" remark DP made when he was led into police headquarters last night? to make a joke at a time he's arrested for murder? UNREAL!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,519392,00.html

(btw, i just saw my first visual of him in the orange suit... LOVE IT!!! :clap:)

No arraignment. It's over. DP had the right to have his atty there. May 18th new arraignment.

Darn!
LOL Well, that backfired on Drew! Now Drew has to sit in jail at least until the 18th when Brodsky and the other atty (Amu-something) only wanted to continue this until Monday, May 11th. Hahahaha~

you're wlecome SS and breanna. i saw LKL last night so i knew where to get the info quickly :woohoo:

did you guys hear about the "i guess i should have returned those library books" remark DP made when he was led into police headquarters last night? to make a joke at a time he's arrested for murder? UNREAL!

(btw, i just saw my first visual of him in the orange suit... LOVE IT!!! :clap:)

He's had nothing to do for these 18 months but to think of snide things to say to the media...he loves the celebrity he fancies himself to be.
The last straw for me is his appearance on national television with his boys with Kathleen. Like those kids don't go thru enough and he has the audasity to allow that, or IMO, encourage that? That just sealed my opinion that he is a double murderer...no innocent person would do that to thier children. You just don't sacrafice your children to save your own sorry *advertiser censored*.

Well, we get to do this all over again on the 18th. In the meantime he's locked up. :) So far it's a good day!

Cassandra said she got some feeling of satisfaction seeing Drew Peterson "chained like a dog". (I agree, Cass! Woof...woof.)

I have a feeling Drew was not in such a jovial mood last night in his cell...what a show he puts on, underneath he is shaking I believe...he looked pathetic !

I am trying to catch up, is there any video of him inside the courtroom ?

I am trying to catch up, is there any video of him inside the courtroom ?

Didn't see any video on Fox News. They only reported that there would be no arraignment today. We did see a brief shot of him being put back in the white jail van.

AGREE, many people may talk now that he is locked up!
I bet he scared so many people.
acandyrose.com has allot of missing and dead (1 suicide) that DP was first on the scene.
DP might end up as the SERIAL KILLER COP

I can't watch or listen to anything right now, but it sounds like the things that he is saying show that he is even more detached from reality than he has shown us in the past. In a way that s*cks because I want him to be TOTALLY COGNIZANT of how scr*wed he really is.

He thinks that he is invincible for a reason. He is just not a sociopath who has been running and trying to elude the law, he was the law, and never dropped for one second the feeling that he is immune from being held responsible for his crimes.

While I think that much of that attitude is the result of megalomania, I think that it has been reinforced by numerous times when he has gotten away with horrible crimes. It is very possible that the continuing investigation was off the radar for many in LE there. Is it just me that suspects that DP has had someone in the department who is not "in the know" reassuring him that he is safe from prosecution? Perhaps DP's LE's source(s) are co-conspirators in on the job crimes or cops that he has intimidated/bribed?
Maybe the evidence for his arrest has come from internal investigations of LE, dirty cops are probably even more likely to flip on fellow conspirators because prison is hell for cops. A hell that DP is facing right now:dance: I wonder if any of his fellow inmates are there because DP set them up for his crimes?

The only down side I see to something like this is that way to many convicts
are going to try to appeal on the ground that they were set up by DP.

I'm so freeking happy that the dirty rat b*s*ard is finally going to have to face the music.:woohoo:

Live on Fox after break: The father of Drew's fiance!!! I can't wait to hear what he is going to say now! Wow.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back