2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well DUH people put together their own conclusions from discovery.....and the evidence is presented in court...it doesn't HAPPEN in court...

LKL "Did you try to kill yourself?"
GA "yea...blablabla"

CA doesn't think body was there back in August!!

Does CA think there would be a difference if the body was found in August?

Not convinced she was even there in August

Larry going over the evidence found at the scene, i.e. duct tape, laundry bag, etc.

BC saying the media hasn't released the correct information, people are drawing conclusions from false reports, evidence is what happens in court. :rolleyes:

Larry asking GA if he wonders if Casey could've done this. GA doesn't believe he has a child who could harm someone else. There's just so much a person can take, I never really cared about myself, just about my wife, my son, my daughter.

Larry addressing CA about RK discovering the body in August and no one acting on it. CA says she's not sure the body was there in August.

Larry asking about Casey's reaction. BC saying everybody reacts differently.

Please...did brad just criticize the SA's office for publishing discovery docs? The SA doesn't "publish" them, the media does! jeez.
So far this is just softball questions. I knew it was going to be like this.
Bloggers dissed AGAIN by Cindy.

CA: Bloggers typically are people who want to find fault with others. They should use their energy to something more constructive. :mad:

Well, sorry folks! Appearntly we're all SAD. We need to find something better to do like GA and CA do.

:blowkiss:

There she is!!! There's the CA we all know and lo......ah, know. Did she just say that she gets THOUSANDS of letters of support from mother/grandmothers? Hee hee I think that's an exaggeration. jmo

CA: Bloggers are typically want to find fault with other things..It is how they spend their life...It is kind of sad..If they would use that energy into something positive like they are trying to do..

(((Wow..insult to bloggers!!)))

I want Larry to ask why they drove the car home from the Tow Yard

GA said he knows what's going on and CA say's Casey is a loving mother :rolleyes:

Makes me wonder why she even bothers reading what the sad bloggers have to say . . .

Coached coached coached! Do they lurk here? CA keeping her hands above on the desk. Making sure we know she isn't sqeezing his knee!

CA: "I've watched my daughter for almost 3 yrs. be the best mom". :waitasec:

So was she trying to call the people here one WS "bloggers"?? Did I just miss the insult?

CA: "AND I BELIEVED HER".....not "I Believe her" about asking KC if she did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member