2009.05.21 Annie D. Deposition

OK, Annie states that after meeting Tony, she never really had contact with him again. I KNOW I remember seeing a text message, IM or something between the two of them shortly after July 15, saying something to the effect that they needed to get together to compare notes. I KNOW I saw this but have never been able to find it again. Has anyone else ever seen anything like this? If I'm right, then this might be something important for ZG's attorneys to know about.
Are you sure you're not thinking about Amy? Amy did email Tony and ask that they get together and he said "Email is fine and preferable to me" so they emailed back and forth a few times.

I'm having trouble with AD's statement about not wanting to be the one who knows. If this was my best friends child, I would want to know. Caylee was still missing at this point so wouldn't she do anything possible to help find her. She helped with the shirts, flyers and timeline. I don't understand why, after spending hours with KC she would not want to know. The whole window thing has me "baffled" as well. OK, now tell me, why can't we sit near the window?

I think Annie at first bought KC's story and was terrified of putting herself in danger.

As far as the window, KC told Annie probably about the danger of the "nanny" but in reality, KC did not want a protestor outside her home to see her and perhaps take a "shot".

Seriously!! Granted, we don't know what REALLY happened July 15th at the A house once Cindy dragged Casey home - if Cindy yelled and screamed until she put 2 and 2 together and started the cover up.

But even on those first jail phone calls - before they knew they were recorded - how did no one in that family YELL at Casey to cut the cr*p and tell where Caylee was? How did no one say, "Casey. YOU are legally responsible for Caylee's wellbeing. WHERE IS SHE. There is NO nanny - you are POOR, you have NO MONEY, we pay for everything. WTF HAPPENED?"

I know GA/CA later on the video visits were trying to "sweet talk" some answers out of her - but REALLY? This isn't a child hiding mom's car keys - this is your daughter LOSING your granddaughter. I just thought back to when we were little how quickly my mom's patience would run out if we hid her car keys or refused to get ready when we had to go somewhere - a few minutes of joking and then a stern we have somewhere to go, enough of this. How can anyone baby a murderer?

I agree with you lawlady84. Seems like this family mainly directs their deep anger toward people outside their family! I suppose they can direct tempers towards their own but NOT in view of anyone but fam members. The cat & mouse games they played during jail visits and the "soft" questioning of KC just irks me!! :furious: :furious:

OMG! I'd be wearing a shrowd and getting ready to dig myself a grave and crawl in it, not parading around in my pajamas watching a movie. I'd be pulling my hair out, screaming, crying and crawling until I dropped to find my child. These people are lunatics, all of them.

I had the same thoughts, mary. Pajama party????? How inappropriate, as is almost everything connected with Casey and Cindy. I just don't get it.

I'm having trouble with AD's statement about not wanting to be the one who knows. If this was my best friends child, I would want to know. Caylee was still missing at this point so wouldn't she do anything possible to help find her. She helped with the shirts, flyers and timeline. I don't understand why, after spending hours with KC she would not want to know. The whole window thing has me "baffled" as well. OK, now tell me, why can't we sit near the window?

IMO, I think the window thing has to do with the Anthony's being afraid of the house being bugged.

I just don't understand why AD did not ask KC more information about the window. She said that it baffled her and IMO, it seemed to scare her. One would think that if she felt like she was in danger she would inquire as to what is going on and what is happening. Is someone outside the window, are you afraid the house is bugged, are you afraid of the protesters, what is there to fear by the window? Perhaps it just worked for KC to add a bit more drama to her charade. :confused: I don't know if AD is telling the whole truth. JMO

And if she didn't want to know why did she go hang out with Casey? Wouldn't you just avoid the situation? And once again, when a detective or whatever asks you a question why not answer it thoroughly?

Detective: So, what did you speak with KC about?
AD: Just stuff...you know....

Okay, I'm paraphrasing but that's what it sounds like to me.

I'm just thrilled they got the stuff about the traffic ticket as sworn testimony. If there are any "mis-truths" or "half-truths" in her depo, it can all come back to bite her in the criminal trial, and may be a nice bargaining chip for the SA if they need to press for more or better details.

I still have a real problem why someone who was admittedly not very close any longer to KC - barely seeing her within the space of a year - would suddenly find the need to be comforted by her and her alone over a "personal matter" and be whisked by CA and GA to the home amidst a crowd of hungry media and ugly-minded protestors...I wouldn't think anyone would want to risk that kind of exposure unless it was very, very important.

Q But she never talked about a puppy or anything
7 like that that you heard, puppy belonging to Zanny?
8 A No, no. I mean, they have their own dogs,
9 but --

Annie made reference the A's have their own dogs...... Remember the little dogs they have???? We saw them carrying them out to a vehicle in one of the videos released when they were leaving......:woohoo:

We also see them in a very early interview of G and C sitting on the couch and one or both of the dogs are walking on the back of the couch. In the video you're talking about I think they were leaving because of new searches of the house IIRC.

What baffles me is that AD needed to talk to KC about a personal problem she was having at a time when Caylee had been missing for a month. Talk about timing. I know it was CA and GA that said, hop in the car and we'll take you to her but seriously ... that just seems strange.

Q; But did she ever tell you that this Znny person had taken her kid away to punish her, to teach her a lesson?
A: No. She did say that whoever had her child, they were telling her to say everything that she said.Q: She told you that?
A: She told me that.
Q: When did she tell you that?
A When she was out of jail the first time I saw her.

I guest this (bold) long ago and posted it. I do believe there is merit in this.
A: No. She did say that whoever had her child, they were telling her to say everything that she said.Q:

I also don't understand Annie not wanting to "be the one who knew." Hello, there is an innocent two-year-old baby "missing", supposedly your best friends child, that you had been around on numerous occassions... and you don't want to know details so that you can help find her?

Annie states that she believes that someone else took Caylee... so, I guess I could understand if Casey made her to believe that all their lives were in danger... Whatever, what is done is done.

That is the only problem I do have with Annie's testimony and a lot of the information that she has given is helpful. Man, I just wished she would have questioned Casey more or at least allowed her to talk more about everything. I'm sure her personal problems weren't anywhere near as important than Caylee being missing. Just to know that she had direct access to Casey and could have possibly gotten more information out of her drives me nuts.

I just don't understand why AD did not ask KC more information about the window. She said that it baffled her and IMO, it seemed to scare her. One would think that if she felt like she was in danger she would inquire as to what is going on and what is happening. Is someone outside the window, are you afraid the house is bugged, are you afraid of the protesters, what is there to fear by the window? Perhaps it just worked for KC to add a bit more drama to her charade. :confused: I don't know if AD is telling the whole truth. JMO

I'd think the can't-sit-near-the-window thing was probably about the protestors. Somehow I think she knew she was Frankenstein's monster and showing her face at the window would have set the villager's torches on fire and caused them to storm the house.

KC was probably afraid of rocks being thrown, but wanted to heighten the DRAMA! by making Annie think it was from the army of professional snipers employed by the cabal featured in that popular series The Zanny Identity, The Zanny Supremacy and The Zanny Ultimatum (my apologies to Ludlum's estate and publisher).

THANKS EVERYBODY I only read your posts have been insanely busy here.
I will read more in the next few days. (especially the Depo)
But I appreciate your invaluable updates. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Annie did a great job!! That's what no hidden agenda looks like IMO

When Lee messaged her about KC's whereabouts, Annie got ahold of KC right away to find out what was going on but, when Caylee is confirmed missing and possibly kidnapped, Annie claims she didn't want to know anything about it.

Annie may have a bit of a hardened heart and a high level of self preservation. There are people that feel they are your friend, but if you tell them something "too personal" like my husband is secretly beating me, they don't want to know too much about it.
They are your friend for the good or exciting times, but not so interested in knowing sad truths.
I think Annie may be one of these type of friends, at least as far as Casey was concerned. Also remember they had not been close friends of late.

IMO, I think the window thing has to do with the Anthony's being afraid of the house being bugged.

According to my husband, you are right. The device is like a laser and bounces back sound going on inside the house from glass.

Sooo....Annie can't even remember that she got those tickets a year ago (she says she thinks it was a lot longer than a year ago) but when asked if KC was with her when she got the ticket she INSTANTLY recalls that she was actually talking to KC on the phone when she got the ticket.

It's almost like being able to remember the exact clothing of two people on the last day you saw them, when they walked out of your house on "just a normal day".

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back