2009.05.21 Civil Hearing 10:30 AM Re: Anthony's Refusal To Answer (Canceled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The A's just bought some more time .. :behindbar

C&G Probably figured it would sound more "real" if it was BC calling in sick rather than one of them.

Well crap..having laptop issues so won't view it...someone do a play by play.....danged Vista.

I don't really want BC to be ill, but I WANT him to be ill, if that makes sense?

Else, this is a sticky ethical issue methinks.

seems to be a pattern here---does court ever start on time in Orlando??????????? :furious:

Ahem... I would like to see a Dr.'s slip please! :)
So cynical Muzikman? BTW you Rock! People who are on the opposite side of the country (like myself) truly appreciate your efforts on this case along w/all of the WS'rs who help us all stay on top of this.

Now I can understand why threads get locked for a while. So far, we're on page 4 and the hearing hasn't even started yet...

Do you think this delay is because the Judge has requested the BC get there a.s.a.p. unless he is in the hospital? They still have the cameras up, but no one in the courtroom, this is highly unusual for such a lengthy delay...

I'd bet that C&G and BC are trying to stall completing the depo until they can see if Kasen can get it thrown out. This may be the first of a few delaying tactics, imo.

WATCH LIVE: Hearing On Motion To Compel In Casey Anthony Case
Eyewitness News has learned that Circuit Judge Jose Rodriguez will hold a
portion of the hearing on a Motion to Compel in the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez
vs. Casey Anthony civil case Thursday.

MORE DETAILS: http://www.wftv.com/tu/5GWgnQKs5.html

Do you think this delay is because the Judge has requested the BC get there a.s.a.p. unless he is in the hospital? They still have the cameras up, but no one in the courtroom, this is highly unusual for such a lengthy delay...

Well that's an interesting thought. The only other delay like this was waiting on Casey when the judge ordered her brought in.

So exactly what all was supposed to be argued today?

Can they still hold the hearing with one side present and then hear from BC later ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998