2009.06.19 Autopsy Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the reason the Anthonys don't want it released ....

"The clustering of vertebrae at the scene separate from the location of the bags
and skull Indicate animal activity occurring at this location after decomposition
started, but before complete disarticulation of the skeleton. This indicates the
body was put In this location prior to complete skeletonizatlon. The roots
growing Into the vertebrae and bags indicate that the body was placed there
months prior to being found
. There is nothing inconsistent with the body being
placed there soon after the date of being last seen alive."

This basically pins Casey into a corner. They can't say the body was placed there while Casey was in jail.

So. For me the saddest thing thus far is that the duct tape was clearly applied before decomposition

That clarifies a fact for me that I have always wondered about and struggled with. It still does not presume that the duct tape was the method of death, but it also leads me to believe that it was not an after-thought either.

This disturbs me more than I thought it would after the many months of speculating about it.

Am I missing something here? Jose Baez wanted all comments about the xrays taken out. Why? All it said was that there was no antemortem damage.

I don't see what is so bad that the Anthony's didnt want it out. The entire thing is upsetting in it's subject matter, but I don't see any bombshells.

re: this being the reason the Anthony's didnt want it out:
This indicates the
body was put In this location prior to complete skeletonizatlon. The roots
growing Into the vertebrae and bags indicate that the body was placed there
months prior to being found
yeah but did anyone really believe that the body was moved? That is absurd. (That anyone would believe it, not that you said that is the reason ;) )

WOW.
Pretty conclusive science that she was there since the time she went missing.
I strongly feel this ( and perhaps the opinion of the examiner) is what they did NOT want out there.
The duct tape doesn't help matters either...
Amazing that the tape was lied about in a public forum!!

Bingo!

Tape around her mandible and maxilla means it covered her jaw and cheeks. That would also mean it covered Caylees nose. I always assumed the tape was used to silence Caylee, not suffocate her. So that's a very sad revelation for me, but explains the state seeking the DP.
And the A's had the gall to go on LKL last month claiming the leaked media reports were all wrong, there was no tape on Caylees mouth. Of course not. Her mouth had decomposed.

Am I missing something here? Jose Baez wanted all comments about the xrays taken out. Why? All it said was that there was no antemortem damage.

I don't see what is so bad that the Anthony's didnt want it out. The entire thing is upsetting in it's subject matter, but I don't see any bombshells.

I think the A's didn't want the ME's opinon made public that the area behind their house was the original burial (can't bring myself to use the *d* word) site.

Wow, according to studies done at the body farm in TN and another case, they figure a toddler's body could completely skeletonize in a month or less in that climate and temperature.

Interesting to note that there seems to be solid evidence that the body was there all along and not moved there when KC was in jail.

I get a little upset thinking that if only she could have been found sooner she wouldn't have been scattered and chewed on (sorry yuck). And oh yeah, more evidence to go on.

The letters obviously were on a shirt that deteriorated and the synthetic letters remained in tact, some still attached together and some not.

Have we ever seen her in this shirt?

Several pieces of duct tape, ugh.

No mention of the heart shaped sticker or adhesive mark? Did I miss that?

I think the "no known medical history" was because at the time it was an unidentified body.

Tape around her mandible and maxilla means it covered her jaw and cheeks. That would also mean it covered Caylees nose. I always assumed the tape was used to silence Caylee, not suffocate her. So that's a very sad revelation for me, but explains the state seeking the DP.
And the A's had the gall to go on LKL last month claiming the leaked media reports were all wrong, there was no tape on Caylees mouth. Of course not. Her mouth had decomposed.

Didn't the report say "multiple layers" of duct tape?

I think the A's didn't want the ME's opinon made public that the area behind their house was the original burial
wow I didnt even see that. I will have to go back and reread.

One detail strikes me as very interesting....the fact that there were "SEVERAL LAYERS" of duct tape over the mandible, not just one. I always felt that the duct was placed after she was dead to fake a kidnapping, after reading this I dont feel that way. Why else would you need "SEVERAL LAYERS" of duct tape over someone's mouth? IMO, so she could be silenced forever. RIP Caylee Marie

Page 3: Duct tape was clearly placed prior to decomposition, keeping the mandible in place. (Does this mean Caylee was still alive or just that it was placed before the body started to decompose? I am confused.) http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801498/detail.html

The report for the live insects and Puparia have not been released to my knowledge. Does anyone know if these will be released or if they were already where would I find them? Please and Thank you..

It also states that the remaining contents and the bags themselves are allowed to dry and are examined later. Does that mean there is more to come from this report? The way I understood this report is that this is a preliminary report?

The Duct tape was placed to keep the Mandible in place?
I have looked it up and I do have thoughts but I want to see what others more knowledgeable say about this.

Still not seeing Dr G's summary of what she thinks happened.
It was supposed to be several pages long, the SA just got it a
month ago.

just means that it is a reasonable conclusion that the body was placed there appx 6 months prior

The judge kinda highlighted the awful part. "The duct tape" Which was already common knowledge to some degree.

I've often wondered about the duct tape. Why duct tape the mouth unless she was alive at the time? Unless, of course, the duct tape was put there to suggest a kidnapping.

What struck me is that the report states that the tape covered both the upper and lower jaw bones (maxilla and mandible, respectively), and that the tape held the mandible in place even after disarticulation should have occurred.

How disgusting what that inhuman waste of human flesh did to that baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998