2009.07.06 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

Discussion in 'Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies' started by Angel Who Cares, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Angel Who Cares

Angel Who Cares If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall

2009.07.06 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

2. Loading...

3. Angel Who Cares

Angel Who Cares If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall

1 Year Ago: Casey At 4th Of July Party
    23-Year-Old Mom Charged With Murder In Caylee's Death
    POSTED: Friday, July 3, 2009
    UPDATED: 9:26 am EDT July 6, 2009
    <snipped>
    One year ago the Fourth of July weekend, Casey Anthony was among the thousands who gathered at Lake Eola for a holiday celebration, which was held more than two weeks after her daughter, Caylee, had last been seen alive, Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone reported.

Anthony's only apparent concern at the time was whether the boyfriend she had moved in with on the day Caylee was last seen alive was ever returning to Central Florida from his family home in New York, Pipitone said.

Earlier on the Fourth of July, Anthony and her friend, Amy Huizenga, joined one of Huizenga's coworkers, Will Waters, at a holiday party at his residence.

"Any mention of the child at all?" a detective asked Waters.

"Not until later on that evening. She's like, you know, she told me, you know, 'I have a daughter?" he said. "And I said, 'Yeah, Amy's told me,' and that's -- and I was -- the conversation was ended at she had a daughter."

"That was it?" the detective asked.

"Yeah," Waters said.

Article:
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19940518/detail.html