2009.08.09 Brett C's testimony

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Amil, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amil

Amil New Member

Brett Churchill's testimony states KC was about to mark a map for Tim Miller so he'd know where to search when Cindy ordered Tim out of her house. Mark NeJame witnessed Cindy's anger at Tim for almost getting KC to mark the map. Whoa!

2. Loading...

3. Crabcake23

Crabcake23 New Member

I just now read that part. This is the best bombshell I've seen in quite some time.

4. Trapshooter

Trapshooter New Member

Remind me again please....who exactly is Brett Churchill? George's law enforcement friend from Ohio possibly?

5. Trapshooter

Trapshooter New Member

Okay Brett Churchill was a volunteer for TES? I just read Tim Miler's interview and according to Tim, the only people present in the house when this occurred was Tim, Lisa, George, Casey, Cindy, George's LE friend from Ohio and possibly Tracy. So how would Brett know this took place if he wasn't there?

6. Amil

Amil New Member

7. SleuthyMama

SleuthyMama Listening to my gut

According to his wife, Shelley, Tim Miller repeated the story in front of them at one of the searches.

8. mitzi

mitzi Watch us lie to cover for 'Princess'

So....coming from Brett, is this hearsay?

Would it only come in if Tim testified about it?

9. Aedrys

Aedrys If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

And if that is true, that is why MN left, and started defending TM. I bet that situation made him realize what sleaze the A's are and what a good person Tim is. He made the right decision.

10. txsvicki

txsvicki Active Member

Unless Casey actually had the pen down and marked a spot saying this is where Caylee is, then none of them can know for sure what she was going to do or say. They need to be careful because Casey is charged with premeditated murder and if they are putting into people's minds that she was going to confess to them without knowing that fact for sure then it could hurt the prosecution's case. No one is focusing at all on the fact that Casey may be a full blown psychopath who fooled her family, friends, and may have even been trying to fool them. There's no telling what she was going to say about her "gut" feeling or whatever.

11. nobull

nobull Sharpening my Occam's Razor.

I think a LOT of people believe there is something wrong with KC, so I would need to respectfully disagree with that statement.

12. magic-cat

magic-cat Mother to Many

AND...(to build on your statement)

whatever it IS that is wrong with her is no small thing. :blushing:

So Cindy ORDERED Tim out of the house aye? Way to go Cindy! You REALLY wanted to find Caylee didn't you? NOT! And this proves it. WHO orders Tim frickin Miller, a GOD of the search, OUT of their house? Why, Cindy Anthony! A Goddess of deceit!:banghead:

13. Cher352

Cher352 New Member

But we all know it would mean nothing if she did put a mark on the map because it would not have been anywhere close to the real site where she dumped poor Caylee

14. Cher352

Cher352 New Member

Speaking of GA's buddy, anyone know his name and if any of the doc released are interviews or statements from him?
    (Sorry but I have only gotten through 1/4 of it all yet)

15. SleuthyMama

SleuthyMama Listening to my gut

Cher, someone posted in another thread (perhaps the general doc dump) that his name is Jim Campbell. I do not believe we have seen any interviews or statements from him yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.