2009.08.09 Caylee's 4th Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder what's going through Casey's mind today, but somehow I doubt it has much to do with Caylee.

Sweet Caylee...Know that you are loved
Run and play with the angels on this your fourth birthday

Thinking of you today sweet angel. :blowkiss: Happy birthday. We love you.

Caylee you have affected me with your beauty, sweet smile, voice and the light that shone thru you. Your story has touched my life thousands of miles across an ocean and culture. Here in Shetland I am thinking of you today. And praying for the justice you deserve.

Happy Birthday beautiful bairn you have touched the hearts of so many all over the world and you will never be forgotten. xoxoxo

I just can't think without crying today.It is a family members birthday too!I share with you ever year..

Happy Birthday precious child. Jesus Christ has a wonderful day planned for you and it will be much greater than anything here on earth.
Enjoy your day and know you are forever on my mind, and forever in my heart!

the little babe
has gone to rest
to live with God
forever blessed

Today, I won't be thinking about the 4th birthday Caylee never got to have here on earth. Instead I will be thinking about the 2nd birthday party she is having with Jesus. I picture something very different than the 2nd birthday party she had here with KC's friends attending and tension between KC & CA about who helps open the gifts and such.

I picture a smile on Caylee's precious little face that stretches from ear to ear and I picture other dear little ones who left this life too soon attending the party with her. And I picture all of their tears have been wiped away by Jesus and replaced by overwhelming joy and peace. I'm pretty sure that nobody knows how to throw a party for a little one quite the way that Jesus does. I can only imagine....

Happy Birthday, Caylee!

"Happy 4th Birthday Caylee Marie!"
We All Love You & Have Fun Playing With All The Other Little Angels In Heaven Today! You Are Forever Safe In God's Arm's!!!​

048.gif

056.gif

007.gif

Angels02.jpg

Love Always,
An :angel: Who Does Care!

Caylee I'm so sorry you never knew the life of a 4 year old. You would have been delightful...your mother has no idea what fun you would have been at 4 years old.

Happy, Happy Birthday to you sweet Caylee.

Thinking of you....sweet Caylee.

"Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal.--Thomas Moore

Live simply
Love generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God

Peace be with you. Now and always.

It really is hard to believe that Caylee would have been four years old tomorrow. I wonder if George and Cindy will celebrate her life then? Will Casey even think about her and what day it is? Will she even care? I wonder if Caylee's beautiful bedroom is still like it was when she died or if everything has been put away or whatever so there is no reminder of little Caylee in the house. What about her pictures? Do they even have any pictures left after selling so many of them to the media? How can they stand to look at Caylee's pictures when they are backing her killer?

Well little beautiful Caylee, there are hundreds of people who think of you every day of the year. We hear you sing "You Are My Sunshine" in your sweet little voice and we love you even though we didn't know you. We will remember your birthday and think of you on Christmas. You will forever live on in our hearts baby girl.

A partial answer to your questions, is in the fact that Caylee's grandparents have not even bothered to mention Caylee and her birthday today, on their own website that is supposedly dedicated to Caylee's memory! Disgusting!

2iboidh.jpg

Caylee's butterfly on her flowers at the memorial on June 16th in Blanchard Park

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Caylee baby!

Happy Birthday, Caylee! We will miss you, always!

:blowkiss:

Happy Birthday Caylee Marie! You sweet little "Angel of God"....Rest In Peace!

As a Grandma to one 4 year old girl, and two 3 year old girls, I have no words to add to what you all have said already, and much better than I could have. Besides, it's hard to see with tears in your eyes.

Happy Birthday precious child. Jesus Christ has a wonderful day planned for you and it will be much greater than anything here on earth.
Enjoy your day and know you are forever on my mind, and forever in my heart!
This is so true! Each day she has been in His loving arms has been like a birthday party. :rose:

It happened so slowly without me noticing...yet, with a glance at a TV displaying a picture of you...you won my heart...the fear and terror in your Grandmother's voice when that 911 call echoed through my home...and then, your silent 'Mother'...how COULD she?

We were all panicked to find you, the World was mesmerized by your sweet smile...and on a cold day in December, our hearts were broken...

I'll never forget you, little Caylee Marie Anthony...and I'll look for you when I get 'there'...

Happy Birthday, sweet Child...you are remembered.

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby---I hope your Papa God in heaven is throwing you a big bash with lots of little ones attending. You are loved and protected now and forever more by your maker and in a way that no one on earth could have ever come close to. I hope you are given a glimpse of just how many people here on earth love and care for you, and are trying to make sure you receive justice in this life. I'll never forget you little one. DG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975