2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No agreement anywhere. That is a bad subject with me. I really messed up leaving without a copy. I really got distracted that day with the Florida Bail Assoc. trying to have me and Leonard areested for soliciting bail in Florida. I lost focus and left Jose's office without a copy.

So are you filing a complaint with the bar? Not having a copy of the agreement doesn't necessarily negate his actions. In fact, it may add to your credibility that JB didn't give you a copy. Knowing you were distracted, he may have purposefully attempted to manipulate the situation just in case he wanted to change the agreement sometime in the future.

You probably are already doing this, especially after JB's proffering a false document, but it's a good idea for everyone to insist on initialing every page of a document they're signing, particularly when the signature page is separate from the agreement.

the topic is the motions hearing not Tony Padilla. thanks.

if Tony wants to open a Q&A thread that is up to him. if he opens when then have at it.

I have sat back on the sidelines and listened to all this crap. Jose is basically calling me out and I'm not going to let him lie about our agreement and our role in this case. He is not a very trustworthy person as far as I'm concerned. But again that doesn't make him a bad person.

Ok, things are starting to become a bit clearer: So what does make one a bad person if being untrustworthy, lying, etc. doesn't?

Oh, stop being so nice, Baez is BAD, we all know it.:)

ITA. I think what's going on here is TP is a very, very nice person and is just trying to find good in everyone. I don't know if he's religious but imo that's a good Christian attitude that I wish more shared. Of course, I have no issue with calling a spade a spade, an Anthony family member a liar, etc. So long as it's fact based and not malicious, I don't see it as being anything other than earned.

Makes me wonder if she was rubbing under her eyes with that kleenex to make the dark circles mor prominent.

I just don't believe a talk from ANY woman, let alone someone as unappealing as Ms. Lyons appearance is would have any effect at all on the superficial Miss Anthony. She certainly didn't have any red eyes from all those "big tears" she shed.

Ms L doesn't HAVE to look good.

As she has to do is say, "Look, do what I say or your a-- is gonna be fried. Like an egg"

I am pretty sure Ms L knows EXACTLY how to handle Ms KC. :eek:;-)

I don't know why George persists in being a smart a##. That is not the way to go if he wants to win friends and influence people (thanks Dale Carnegie). He really needs to knock off the arrogant facial expressions and the I don't know what you're talking about pretense. BC needs to have a serious come to Jesus meeting with George and straighten him out regarding his attitude problem. It is not helping KC one bit.

Actually, I hope BC does not talk to them about their arrogant behavior, I wish he would encourage it! It will make things so much easier for the jury.

Or, going after the volunteer who had a minor crime, 20 years ago, on the record.

JB is running out of spaghetti to throw against the wall. He's looking to cook up another batch.
But wasn't TM (the attorney) also guilty of "misdoings"?

But wasn't TM (the attorney) also guilty of "misdoings"?

Yeah. But, my guess is that if a volunteer, or Mr. Kronk, get a reputation problem because of the defense, there will be a line of pro bono lawyers filing their teeth and sharpening their claws. Maybe drafting complaints to the bar, to go with the civil suits. A sort of legal "matched set," if you will. :eek:

Everybody assumes that Leonard spent an incredible amount of time with Casey. He did not. He was in the car home from the jail with not only Casey but Rob, Jose, Edmond (JOse's paralegal) and another attorney who has since disappeared from the case. Then he tried getting Casey to talk in front of Cindy and Rob and Tracy. That laasted about 2 minutes. That story is VERY interesting but I am not going to ever tell that. That will be out after the trial. Tracy spent by far the most time with Casey. Then Rob and then myself. All this stuff Leonard throws out there is either made up or stuff he got from us.

That's how I recall him presenting things, that he had almost no contact with KC and she through him out of the house when he tried. IIRC, he also credits the sources of his info as being the others in the group.

Well, EVERYONE's business is being impacted by this economy. I'm glad the nutcases are leaving you alone now.

I agree with you about Leonard's actions after Casey was incarcerated, btw. I respect him and think highly of him, but I do think he got carried away with being on TV - especially the memorial at J Blanchard Park. On the other hand, he invested $50,000 in this deal, so I can't blame him for wanting to get his money's worth!

Many were not allowed at the other memorial. I found it very appropriate for LP and the Reverend to mourn Caylee and to allow others who were either not allowed or didn't want to be part of what I feel was a disingenuous spectacle, to attend an alternate memorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998