2009.09.03: 2 new Docs Filed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just happened to get there before they did (Tony P was actually walking in as I was walking out, and he had them for his 6 PM report).

The media makes regular visits to look at the case file, and I try to do it every so often myself, just to make sure WE don't miss anything here at WS. What the media may not think newsworthy, we will want to pick apart. :)

There are a few discovery items that the SA has not made public yet (my requests are in! :) ) but pretty much everything in the case file at the Clerk's office has been made available, by either the media, me or someone else. Things end up in the case file that are NOT discovery (such as the latest inmate's letter, the coocoo lady from SW Florida, etc).

Basically, the case file in the Clerk's office IS the history of the case, although it doesn't actually contain all of the doc dumps themselves, just the notices of them.

HTH -
Were you ever able to locate the YM emails in the last doc dump?

Were you ever able to locate the YM emails in the last doc dump?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88156"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88156[/ame]

So Muzikman :rocker: ... you walked in today and discovered two docs were released but not reported by the press. The press may not even have them.

Is it possible that other little document "dumplets" have occurred that the press has either ignored or been unaware of? Is there a history on file at the SA office that lists dates and an inventory of all previous "dumplets"? :waitasec:

bold is mine

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Default.aspx
This is the site where you can keep an eye on filings in the case. There is a long list of everything that was filed in the case.
When you go to this site, click on 'criminal' then type in the name. Click on details and then scroll down to bottom of the page and you will have the latest filings in the case.

So the elusive "Zanny the Nanny" is like the JonBenet Ramsey killer in that she uses all the supplies from the victim's own house (in this case, duct tape, trash bags, canvas bag, etc.). How convenient for Zanny and how inconvenient for Casey!

Great info and good news! Just one more nail...

MOO

Yeah. leave it to KC to steal a RARE brand of duct tape from home.

I mean, rather than truck on down to the local Home Depot.

This babe may be a FREQUENT criminal, but she's not a COMPETENT criminal.

Yeah. leave it to KC to steal a RARE brand of duct tape from home.

I mean, rather than truck on down to the local Home Depot.

This babe may be a FREQUENT criminal, but she's not a COMPETENT criminal.

I know! Wonder if this is why JB went yesterday from "My client is innocent!" to "My client says she is innocent!"? If they want to save her life, they better start begging the SA for a deal! And quick! (I hope the SA says "No.")

4900723_abc7f762_1251326160.gif

urock.gif

So, the defense is going to have to go w/ one of three alternatives----

"Zanny" had a key. (We've heard that one before.)
A friend, relative, hired contractor/help, or neighbor had a key.
The immediate family/the As, of course had access to the house, so no key needed.

To JB and Company----Good Luck With All That.

I guess KC did not know or care to verify the origin of the duct tape she used. As Brini said, she wasn't going to make a special trip to Home Depot. Heck, she loves Target so much, she could have bought a much more generic roll there. But, I'm so very glad she didn't. :woohoo:

I just wanted to say how much it means to have someone who goes down to the courthouse and gets these docs for us. Having an "in" is fantastic!

Thank You Muzikman!!!!

:beats:

Because they're too lazy to go look for it? :waitasec:

They didn't realize that they had it because Baez doesn't know what he's looking for? :waitasec:

I vote "All of the above"

And, once he gets all he ends and odds he wants, what's he gonna do with it all?

He's not gonna read it all, and he wouldn't understand it if he did. Like the old grants.

I know! Wonder if this is why JB went yesterday from "My client is innocent!" to "My client says she is innocent!"? If they want to save her life, they better start begging the SA for a deal! And quick! (I hope the SA says "No.")

Frankly, down on his knees would be a good start.

I don't know what he bragged to KC.

But, methinks she's sc---- in sixteen directions, plus up and down.

That might be why it was requested. someone might want to underline all that, and send it to the defense. So they would have a CLUE.

I'm afraid they are gonna have to buy or rent one of those.

SS sort of admonished them twice. Again.

I) You didn't cite any case precidents and,

2) Why are you whining? You haven't even tried to request any of this.

The latter repeated several times.

How ironic...
To think, after everything George and Cindy have relentlessly done in this case to protect KC because they believe she is innocent, and a roll of duct tape GA may have brought from Ohio could be the evidence that proves her guilt.

JMO

I just had a thought about the discontinued Henkel duct tape. Since Casey found her favorite dollar store by AL's apt. I wonder if they carry discontinued duct tape. It makes more sense that GA brought it with them from Ohio with this case nothing would surprise me. I will check my local dollar store just to confirm and if anyone else in FL happens to be near a store please try to remember to check. Like I said, it is just a hunch but isn't that how the dollar stores make there money by buying discontinued items? Thanks Muzikman for this great pick up. You are the best!

sdavidson: I understood this to mean that it was purchased AFTER 2005, meaning it wasn't while the A's were living in Ohio. Great idea to check the smaller stores in FLA, tho!

One distinction that links both samples of tape – from the body and the gas can – is an imprint on the tape, which the records indicate was added to only those Fire Guard DUCK rolls sold after 2005: “Henkel Consumer Adhesives Inc., Avon, OH 44011, MAX. TEMP. 200 [degree character] F.

Have you all seen the letter sent by an inmate to a Judge Evans saying that the real killer was a friend of his? (a male friend)

Heres the link (hat tip to a BFN mod)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10632582/Casey-Anthony-inmate-Jerry-Jackson-Letter-to-Judge-Evans

Would love your take on it?

He's a nut! There's a whole thread on him and his letter. This isn't the first time he has claimed intimate knowledge or guilt of a crime that he had no association with. Just another nut!

How ironic...
To think, after everything George and Cindy have relentlessly done in this case to protect KC because they believe she is innocent, and a roll of duct tape GA may have brought from Ohio could be the evidence that proves her guilt.

JMO

They don't believe she's innocent. Not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong