2009.09.16 Issues with JVM

Nancy's questioning how Annie's body could've been crammed into the area in the wall that she was found in. :waitasec: (I guess she forgot about Jasmine being found in a suitcase about the same size. MOO)

LE suppose to know every movement of RC.........hopefully they do!
Poor neighbors! I would be petrified!

Reporter saying RC was released approx. 3am today, he didn't want to go back to his apt., is in a nearby town of Cromwell.

Another reporter is now giving a background on RC. Mentions he had a "little trouble with the law". Nancy is pressing the reporter for details. Apparently it was a complaint of a sexual nature in HS from his g/f. He was ordered to stay away from her.

LE suppose to know every movement of RC.........hopefully they do!
Poor neighbors! I would be petrified!
I found it interesting he didn't want to go back to his apt. ~ maybe he's afraid now?

I don't think he's afraid, well maybe afraid of the media that would be camped out there. I'm not sure about these reports from sources saying she was cut up or whatever they mean. I would think there would have been a huge mess, too much blood. There had to be other animal techs working that same day in the area, no? I think she was choked to death, and most likely tried to fight him off and clawed and scratched at him to release her.

Nancy questioning reporter if it's ever been determined if RC left the bldg. during the fire alarm; also discussing possibility of Annie setting the alarm while she was being attacked. Dr. Henry Lee is on saying he has known the state crime lab to be open at night on many occasions, even New Years Eve.

I don't think he's afraid, well maybe afraid of the media that would be camped out there. I'm not sure about these reports from sources saying she was cut up or whatever they mean. I would think there would have been a huge mess, too much blood. There had to be other animal techs working that same day in the area, no? I think she was choked to death, and most likely tried to fight him off and clawed and scratched at him to release her.
I'm not seeing dismemberment either. He wouldn't have been able to clean all the blood up and initial reports said there wasn't that much blood on the clothing found in the ceiling panels. From what I'm hearing, people have been in and out of that building and lab all week! :banghead:

I was wrong! NG was for Haleigh only and I put in about 6 posts.......shame on me!

so many mice to work on also on DNA??? don't understand that one

Pat Brown........power control, date rape type stalker........
pyscopath mind

Nancy's questioning how Annie's body could've been crammed into the area in the wall that she was found in. :waitasec: (I guess she forgot about Jasmine being found in a suitcase about the same size. MOO)

She never did ask that dr. this Q after the break. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine