2009.10.16 Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
AL's chuckle got a sly smile out of KC.

I saw that too. I am gonna go back to just reading up on what you all say rather than watch for myself. these people do my head in.

I saw it for a few seconds then Fox lost the feed. Long enough to see GA wearing shorts in Court ( is that OK in Florida?) Cindy and Jim Lichtenstein,media coach, and Casey playing with her hair. Thankfully JB is not being allowed to open his mouth. Now where is that video?

To late...JB just opened his mouth...

AL arguing Florida Case Law- and what the Law must really mean and that it must be addressed as demurrer
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demurrer"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demurrer[/ame]
"quote"
A 'demurrer' is a legal pleading filed by a party defending against claims or defenses in a lawsuit. The demurrer challenges whether a legal cause of action exists for the facts, as stated by the complaining party

How can an expert be technically challenged? This is how they work :banghead:

JB says looking at photos on server is impractical, experts can't deal with the technology, technically challenged, asking court for photos reproduced so they can have them.

LOLOLOL "Some of our experts are beyond the age of technology". !!!!! Will the doddering experts be able to stay awake during the trial, JB? What a buffoon.

JB's experts are "technically chanllenged" and can't access the server to view the photographs.

Hello WS :)

Why does the player tell me I can not see this? I know my computer is doing something wrong. I am on mozilla...I have seen these things before. Does anyone know?

TIA

Did Andrea Lyon just chastise the Judge a second ago?????

JB saying his own experts are "technology impaired" in argument for pics to be seen by them.

JB talking about photographs needs hard copy -
State responds: original motion about concerns about them (photos) leaving Florida and then court has no authority over the photographs

LDB - says access not a problem, dissemination is, she says that once they leave state, judge's order would be out of jursidiction and have no control over what happens to them.

I always feel sorry for Strickland when JB starts up with his legal lingo. Judge always gets a very pained look on his face.

JB now talking about the photos. Says they tried to do the secured server thing. Not working out. Can't put 2 photos side by side and their experts are beyond the age of tech.

Promising to only allow the 2 experts to see them.

State":
No objection to them having access. But the restriction of assemation.. MOre copys out there, more likely for it to get out there. And if they leave the juristiction, then the courts order wouldn't be able to restrict them. SAys it wasn't their idea to put them on a server. That SA appreacates that it hasn't gotten out. Still says they should not be reproduced them.

Jose says, "my client is the next of kin"....right, JB...also the murderer! :furious:

Wow CA looks horrible. Pimples on her face and that hair and that blouse. Too much snackin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23