2009.10.8 -Nancy Grace Exclusive with alleged Misty road rage victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I heard they were eastbound out of the Orlando metro area.

They got off the Lake Mary exit, so that would be correct. That's pretty high speed for I-4.

Caller asking if CB could've started the situation. NG asking CB why she didn't stick around afterward to make sure charges were filed. CB says she was on her way to a sales call (she's in pharmaceutical sales) and was going to be late (paraphrased).

Another caller going back to the other night when RC was on NG's show. NG saying MC hasn't signed the divorce papers yet so she believes RC doesn't want to "tip the apple cart" (aggravate MC) since he's the one who wants the divorce.

I buy it. There wouldn't even be a police report if there was nothing to it. Can't wait to see what it says.

Sure there would. You can get a police report for just about anything. All it really states is that you gave the police a statement. The police report even states that regrding this incident, all the information they have is one person's word against the other's, not even 3rd party witness accounts. Now if charges are filed, that would be another matter. Police don't file charges without some kind of evidence as a general rule.

Sure there would. You can get a police report for just about anything. All it really states is that you gave the police a statement. The police report even states that regrding this incident, all the information they have is one person's word against the other's, not even 3rd party witness accounts. Now if charges are filed, that would be another matter. Police don't file charges without some kind of evidence as a general rule.
You're so right ~ once LE is dispatched they have to write up something in regard to the call, even if nothing comes from it (arrest, etc). MOO

I am wondering if Donna had GA licenses on the back of car and NC on the front of car,because in the 911 call Courtney said the driver had NC,the officer said when he pulled up behind,Donna had GA licenses.I know from her photos she is from NC,on whitepages there was on GA address,along with Fl and NC,and some other states.That's wierd,how many places does this woman live?

CB going over again her belief they wanted to scare her.

Caller asking about the screen door on the mobile home and MC seeing the concrete block. Marlena Schiavo saying the solid door would close almost automatically unless it was propped open by something.

Another caller asking about MC flunking 2 polygraphs and the VST, and why do LE keep allowing her to leave town when she should be a POI. JB saying even a POI is allowed to go wherever they want if there isn't probable cause to issue an arrest warrant.

NG asking Dr. Michael Bell, if Haleigh is still alive, what obstacles she'd be facing with asthma and Turner's syndrome. He believes her biggest problem would be asthma and not being able to breathe freely.

on to another subject now

I am wondering if Donna had GA licenses on the back of car and NC on the front of car,because in the 911 call Courtney said the driver had NC,the officer said when he pulled up behind,Donna had GA licenses.I know from her photos she is from NC,on whitepages there was on GA address,along with Fl and NC,and some other states.That's wierd,how many places does this woman live?
Wouldn't that be cause to issue a citation?

ITA. If the officer saw them speeding and driving reckless they would have given them a citation/summons. But they have to witness something.

Wouldn't that be cause to issue a citation?

It is in FL. I'm pretty sure in all states when you move, you have a certain number of days to update your address with the DMV.

(Misty should do that. However, I'm not sure that she has an address right now? :waitasec: )

It is in FL. I'm pretty sure in all states when you move, you have a certain number of days to update your address with the DMV.

(Misty should do that. However, I'm not sure that she has an address right now? :waitasec: )
I realize there's a grace period to re-register a car, but a car having plates from two different states, at the same time??? Unless CB was mistaken and that wasn't the case? :waitasec:

Police report says 202 Greene Lane

I realize there's a grace period to re-register a car, but a car having plates from two different states, at the same time??? Unless CB was mistaken and that wasn't the case? :waitasec:

Ohhh... two different plates is probably illegal.... lol

I was thinking of a driver's license.

So we had Donna with a GA license, a FL address (Orlando), and plates from NC and another state as well? None of that sounds right.

Hopefully the car had the correct plates on at the very least. The whole incident is screwed up enough. Didn't they run her name through the system? You'd think it would pull up her proper address FL address and they could have ticketed her.

Police report says 202 Greene Lane

Right, that's why I am saying she needs to change her address with the DMV. She doesn't live at Green Lane in Satsuma.

But like I said, I'm not sure she has an address right now. Where is she going to live? :waitasec:

Ohhh... two different plates is probably illegal.... lol

I was thinking of a driver's license.

So we had Donna with a GA license, a FL address (Orlando), and plates from NC and another state as well? None of that sounds right.

Hopefully the car had the correct plates on at the very least. The whole incident is screwed up enough. Didn't they run her name through the system? You'd think it would pull up her proper address FL address and they could have ticketed her.
I haven't had a chance to go over the report but from what is in this post it seems something isn't quiet right!! MOO

Originally Posted by winterrose

Does anyone have the link to the section that is Media Links only and no discussions?
I want to find a transcript of tonight's show, i don't have the cable tv

I think she knew who Misty was! I don't beleive this girl at all. She did it to get the 15 minutes!

Also she is from MA what was she doing in FL? Vac? School? what?

I don't know about this. I'm going to go think about this it don't add up

I don't think she is from MA, surely didn't have that MA accent, she might have lived up there at one time. Plus all her friends on FB are from FL and I don't remember seeing any from MA. She also said she had had this job for the past year. Doesn't add up for me either and her story is ever morphing into something more than what was told to the police.

I don't think she is from MA, surely didn't have that MA accent, she might have lived up there at one time. Plus all her friends on FB are from FL and I don't remember seeing any from MA. She also said she had had this job for the past year. Doesn't add up for me either and she story is ever morphing into something more than what was told to the police.
(bolding mine)

Maybe the fact that MC turned out to be the passenger has something to do with it? MOO

I don't believe this lady. I think maybe something tiny happened - maybe someone got the finger or something similar. Then the lady recognized MC and it turned into this huge bogus story. That's just my opinion, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304