2009.11.23 & 2009.12.10 Joy Wray Transcripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: OMG she phoned and emailed the White House. Says she knows George Bush. Can this get any nuttier.

--------------
One of the docs.she says she took pictures by hanging out of trees! OMG.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What does "Ta" mean? At first I thought it was a typo, but Joy says it several times. Is it her way of saying yes? :confused:

**snipped** :crazy: Joy Wray, 30, has been the topic of many blogs, YouTube videos and other Internet postings since Caylee was reported missing. Photos that Wray took during her search for Caylee were discussed with Orange County detectives. Among the other details that emerged about Wray in the documents released Tuesday:

-- Wray identified herself as a spy and said she's taken photos by hanging in trees.
-- She's been hospitalized by police for mental evaluation.
-- Wray said Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, brainwashed her.
-- Wray is writing a book and she wanted the photographs in question to be copyrighted.
-- She knows former Pres. George Bush and Sen. Bill Nelson.
-- She was raped by three guards while in jail.
-- She fears a potential killer is following her.
-- Wray admitted to creating an online video depicting defense attorney Jose Baez as a vampire, Casey Anthony as a mad scientist, her brother Lee Anthony and Frankenstein and George Anthony as a werewolf.

bbm :floorlaugh:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...Sentinel Breaking News)&utm_source=feedburner

This whole interview bothers me...but one thing makes me pause.

JA: On the 9th (of October) you took a minor there that you won’t, that you won’t identify. So, two different occasions you took children into that wooded area that you think that, where this killer dumped the body. A killer that you think might have been following you.

JW: Uh-hum (affirmative).

JA: Didn’t you have any concern for the, the, for the safety of your children, for this other minor?

JW: Yes, I did. Yes, I did.

JA: Now why’d you take them into the woods?

JW: Because I just want to drive by there and check one thing out real quick. Hmmm. I just wanted to check something out.

WHAT was it she wanted to check out? All those times? I wished JA would have asked her that. :waitasec:

I give CA credit for contacting LE on July 16th, because if it hadn't been for CA calling 911 KC would have been long gone. However, there were many red flags prior to July 16th that should have caused CA concern. GA having a run in with KC on June 24th was a red flag with regard to the gas can incident. I find it hard to believe that GA didn't smell something in KC's trunk. LA searching for KC on July 3rd was another red flag. Why was KC running away from her brother? KC telling CA to go to Universal to pick Caylee up was another red flag. In CA own words to KC on myspace was a red flag. CA knew something was wrong or she would not have written "My Caylee is Missing". Every time CA talked to KC, Caylee was asleep or busy with the nanny. For over four weeks Caylee was unavailable to speak to her grandmother. CA knew something was wrong, and she did nothing until GA picked up KC's car from the towing company. Do people dislike them I'm sure many do, but most hate their behavior. I never questioned their love for Caylee, however I do question why they are not fighting for justice for their grandchild. JMO

I've been thinking about how when GA smelled the car at the impound lot his first thought was, 'Please don't let that be my Caylee.' Not KC, not some other person, but Caylee. That means, since the car had been impounded for several weeks, that whatever he might say now, he already believed she was missing, and had been for some time, and the circumstances were sinister. CA also obviously thought she was missing, based upon her Myspace entry. So therefore, when CA brokenly said, 'We lost her,' to GA the night of the car's return, what she meant was, 'Caylee is dead'.
In those first hours/days they were being honest but then they switched. When CA said KC would do anything to protect Caylee, I think she was talking about herself and how far she would go to protect KC.

This whole interview bothers me...but one thing makes me pause.

JA: On the 9th (of October) you took a minor there that you won’t, that you won’t identify. So, two different occasions you took children into that wooded area that you think that, where this killer dumped the body. A killer that you think might have been following you.

JW: Uh-hum (affirmative).

JA: Didn’t you have any concern for the, the, for the safety of your children, for this other minor?

JW: Yes, I did. Yes, I did.

JA: Now why’d you take them into the woods?

JW: Because I just want to drive by there and check one thing out real quick. Hmmm. I just wanted to check something out.

WHAT was it she wanted to check out? All those times? I wished JA would have asked her that. :waitasec:

Bothers you how? Like JW tooks kids to those woods all the time? i.e., Caylee? Or just the mere fact that she is kookoo for cocoapuffs and rides by the place alot? Or what? I'm not trying to be snarky, just don't want anybody to start with the "JW dumped the body" thingy.

I find it odd that either she was "turned on" to RK being in those woods, or she imagined him being there, or whatever, but obviously she has had that thought planted in her brain by someone or something. "RK did it". Just sounds like a defense kind of thing.

:waitasec:

Cindy told Joy there was a dead body in the car, that Casey's last boyfriend put it there but that this dead body was not Caylee and wouldn't say who she thought the dead person was that Casey was driving around....all the while Caylee is missing.

This is probably the basis for George's angry confrontation with the photographer who was camped out on the curb in front of the Anthony house. George yelled, "the body in the trunk of my granddaughter's car is NOT my granddaughter!"

I think he really intended to say "my daughter's car", but it does seem to show that at a time the Anthonys were thinking there was a dead body in Casey's car, but that dead body wasn't Caylee.

Bothers you how? Like JW tooks kids to those woods all the time? i.e., Caylee? Or just the mere fact that she is kookoo for cocoapuffs and rides by the place alot? Or what? I'm not trying to be snarky, just don't want anybody to start with the "JW dumped the body" thingy.

It was her answer. "I just wanted to check something out" is strange to me. She's been there many times before. In fact, I believe she supposedly started going July 18th 2008. What is it she wanted to "check out"? Over and over and over again? That statement just bothers me. I know, I'm taking her on her word and I know she's really out there. I just liken it to....if I lost my necklace at the beach. I would return to that same area and sift through the sand. I would return there many times over to see if I can find it. But that necklace is my property. Why would JW feel the need to keep going to the same place? Never mind....my mind is giving JW credibility when none is due her. Sorry.

Why would he say "the body in the truck.." He didn't know there has been a body in there at that time did he?

I don't know when he said that, was it before or after they found Caylee?

What does "Ta" mean? At first I thought it was a typo, but Joy says it several times. Is it her way of saying yes? :confused:

I wondered myself. Maybe she was doing that under the breath sigh (short puff of air through the lips or some use the tongue on the top of the mouth for the "T" sound) usually accompanied by a slight head tilt...most commonly used by teenagers. Can sometimes equate to "yeah, whatever" in their language. lol

Joy is quite adamant that at the Suburban Dr. location that AL and Mort and the team of students and PI's, that AL TOOK from her camera, the memory stick thingy. She is also adamant that this is in February or March of 2009.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918542/detail.html Page 20

Wasn't the death penalty added mid April, April 13th and therefore, AL wasn't even in the picture until late April or May?

I find it odd that either she was "turned on" to RK being in those woods, or she imagined him being there, or whatever, but obviously she has had that thought planted in her brain by someone or something. "RK did it". Just sounds like a duhfense kind of thing.

ummm, hope not. :crazy:

A few video's of Joy. One is talking about her computer that LE took.
The other two just show her mental state.

http://www.youtube.com/user/joyangels4caylee#p/u/14/QtOru7nPheM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-sTcXziXfA&feature=related[/ame]

VIDEO REMOVED

(Please note this video has foul language so if a Mod needs to remove it please do) It really just shows that something is really wrong with JW.

Where are you seeing it? I just read the transcript and didn't see it....:innocent:

Where are you seeing it? I just read the transcript and didn't see it....:innocent:

In the 11-23-09 transcript:
p. 19 line 5
p. 32 line 13
p. 49 line 23

It's no big deal, I was just curious because I don't think I've ever heard someone say that before. It seems like she's using it to answer in the affirmative, something like "ya" but with a "t". Maybe it's a regional thing or just a mentally unbalanced thing. IDK, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie