2009.12.14 Linda T. (volunteer at KF tent) interview w/ OCSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading LT's transcript and seeing her list of names ( including River Cruz'), I am just speculating here that all of these folks on this list were contacted by LE, and this is where perhaps the statement made ( By Wftv) regarding many women had given money to George came from. Most interesting tho, is how did they (LE) get LT's name to begin with? I feel Dom Casey spilled his guts big time. This interview with LT happened on Dec 14th, just mere DAYS after the court hearing on Dec 11th, when the whole DCasey investigation/interrogation was considered in court.

After reading LT's transcript and seeing her list of names ( including River Cruz'), I am just speculating here that all of these folks on this list were contacted by LE, and this is where perhaps the statement made ( By Wftv) regarding many women had given money to George came from. Most interesting tho, is how did they (LE) get LT's name to begin with? I feel Dom Casey spilled his guts big time. This interview with LT happened on Dec 14th, just mere DAYS after the court hearing on Dec 11th, when the whole DCasey investigation/interrogation was considered in court.

River stated that LE came to her home via text messages from GA phone.

River stated she gave LE an interview on Feb 18 at her home and then on Feb 19 they asked her to come in and give a sworn statement.

River said she gave LE a 3-4 hour sworn statement.

River stated LE asked her for her cell phone and her camera, to which she freely volunteered.

When River went to LE office to retrieve her cell and camera....March 14, 2010

NOTE:

Det. Melich and Srgt Allen OPENED the Double DOORS stood there for the photo op ? While River walked in between them out the door.

BOTH investigators took the time to meet with River, walk her down the hallway, open the double doors for HER, and then stand there. Knowing that the PRESS is on the other side of the doors.

IMO: This adds credibility to River story. Normally LE would just hand over the items.

rus8cx.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/video/22848262/index.html

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1TSHBCENUS335&=&q=river+cruz&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Could Bonnie be a nick name for Linda T. ? It sounds like Linda was there, at the tents, much of the time. If they are not one and the same, I wonder if River knows Linda ?

I was just given Bonnie's name and telephone number. I will send a note to her and ask her if she would like to talk...........I like to give people time to mull things over and then come to me.......I do not like to bug people or impose.

(on a off topic note: "The friend" who gave me Bonnie's info, was also in contact with Dominic, and she said all is well with DC. DC is very much on team CA. Any talk of DC ......all lies, canards......)

(...)River stated LE asked her for her cell phone and her camera, to which she freely volunteered.

When River went to LE office to retrieve her cell and camera....March 14, 2010

NOTE:

Det. Melich and Srgt Allen OPENED the Double DOORS stood there for the photo op ? While River walked in between them out the door.

BOTH investigators took the time to meet with River, walk her down the hallway, open the double doors for HER, and then stand there. Knowing that the PRESS is on the other side of the doors.

IMO: This adds credibility to River story. Normally LE would just hand over the items.

rus8cx.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/video/22848262/index.html

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1TSHBCENUS335&=&q=river+cruz&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Thanks BB. IMO this was a very calculated action that LE took to throw down the gauntlet in front of defense. Indicates to me that they are pretty confident about whatever information she gave. Utter silence from defense is striking to say the least.

(on a off topic note: "The friend" who gave me Bonnie's info, was also in contact with Dominic, and she said all is well with DC. DC is very much on team CA. Any talk of DC ......all lies, canards......)

RSBM... DANG IT. You sure?

I was just given Bonnie's name and telephone number. I will send a note to her and ask her if she would like to talk...........I like to give people time to mull things over and then come to me.......I do not like to bug people or impose.

Linda T. took over managing the volunteers at the KF tents, after Holly (G?) turned it over to Linda. There was also Gabby at the tents. There is no "Bonnie" on the volunteer list that Linda T. provided to LE.

I would imagine that anyone who volunteered at the tents has an association with the A's and is sympathetic to them .... and would therefore try to present the unified front in saying that Dominic is still on the A team, even if Dominic truly was not (and had turned State's evidence). I could see Holly G. making such a statement about Dominic, in an effort to continue support for the A's. (Holly G. was on the 48 Hours show with the A's, with her little girl - and Conway was Holly's attorney in her recent legal issue).

In Linda T's interview with LE, she did not seem like too much of an "insider", and had only a few conversations with Dominic, in which he would not tell her much.

I would think that anyone who volunteered at the tents, and who is still a friend/associate of the A's, would NOT be willing to testify that they saw River give George money. And, if the money was donated "at the tents", that would imply that River made a donation to the search effort, and not to George personally, and privately.

I would also find it hard to imagine that any "friend" of the A's who volunteered at the tents would be inclined to discuss the A's or Dominic with anyone on blogs who has posted negative comments about the A's. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine