2009.2.19 3 pm press conference FDLE Haleigh Cunmmings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, maybe the guy was home in bed. They would be all over this if they thought they had this solved.

That's why he said he wanted to stop the rumor before it started!!!!! He is not involved....

Although you have stated ( I think 3 times) that LE said he's not involved, how I heard it was that they have not connected him to Hayleigh, this guy lives less than a mile from her house, his GPS unit allows him to go 1 mile without sending signals to the police. He could have gone to her house and they can't prove it yet, he has been arrested because last night he left the 1 mile zone. Who's to say he was hiding something out of his 1 mile zone.... They also said they are going to search his home again, if he were cleared why would they do that?

IMO of course.:waitasec:

I beg to differ...He stated at the first, when ask why bring up this guy, that he wanted to stop the rumors. That he had had calls about this and wanted to straighten it out.

YES....to stop the rumors that this arrest was due to any association with Hayleigh's case AT THIS TIME....I just re-listened to his statement again on CNN and it was clear that he wanted people not to assume the case was solved. It was also clear that he was being very careful NOT to say that they KNEW there was no connection. LE is leaving all options open, just as they should be right now. Saying they even THINK there could be something up with this SO would make other information stop flowing in to the tip lines.

I didn't take it that way. I took it that he was dispelling rumor that an arrest had been made in the case but he said at this time there was no connection that they knew of (leaving the door open). When one reporter asked if he was being questioned the Sherf. said yes. I don't think it is that open and shut at this point....but oh how I hate the wording in pressers LOL...

I think the shrf's statements were made to calm down the public and they are still looking into him
imhoo :blowkiss:

That's how I took it too. They are not ruling anyone out.

You guys, think about it. Say he took Haleigh anytime that evening....His monitor was working from 10pm till 6 am. Are you thinking he took her at 8? 9? How did he get her???Misty walked him over there??? Police went to his trailer at 530 a.m. His activities the previous night, from 10pm until 6 am would have been accounted for due to gps. LE was there at 530 am. They have given out more info on this guy than ANYONE else, including the a/c repairman...to clear him and put the heat on Misty where IMO it belongs. They went overboard to dispel this rumor.

Although you have stated ( I think 3 times) that LE said he's not involved, how I heard it was that they have not connected him to Hayleigh, this guy lives less than a mile from her house, his GPS unit allows him to go 1 mile without sending signals to the police. He could have gone to her house and they can't prove it yet, he has been arrested because last night he left the 1 mile zone. Who's to say he was hiding something out of his 1 mile zone.... They also said they are going to search his home again, if he were cleared why would they do that?

IMO of course.:waitasec:

I may say it 5 or 6 more times. :crazy: The Sheriff said they were going to "just to double check".

2wokirq.jpg

what an ugly!!!

Now Fox is saying LE has found something. Geez, a little late coming aren't they.

i'm pretty sure his gps tracks him 24/7.
he just has to be home from 10pm to 9am or whatever the times were.
i'm pretty sure he must be at his home too.
i don't know where this 1 mile from home thing came from.

i think LE was trying to say that they went back and checked where this guy was the night haleigh went missing and this guy was home.

His gps monitor will know where he was, and any possible hiding place he may have taken Haleigh, but I dont think he did. He was the first one interviewed, they have looked him over with a fine toothed comb.
If he was monitored from 10-6, and he took Haleigh, and they came and interviewed him at 530 am, where was Haleigh? NOT WITH HIM

Doesn't mean his friends, relatives, and associates have monitors. ANYONE could have been in his home and left with the child.....almost begins to make some sense of the crazy dog tracking paths.

Has anyone heard where haleighs bus stop is located.

I live in Florida and they will make a bus stop far away for any RSO residence. Children are not allowed to walk in front or by a RSO home to get to a bus stop. (Probably one reason Ron picks her up from the bus stop)

This happened to us when my son started 1st grade. His bus stop was almost in the front of my house but then all of a sudden it changed to 2 streets over. When I went to the school about it, they said a RSO address was now living on my street. I was :eek: Come to find out, it was the son of the people who live across the street from me. He didn't live there BUT gave their address as his home address.

Wonder how many families living in Putnam with kids, after this is over, will be packing up and moving to a less SO infested town?

Probably only the ones who can afford to move, which pro'ly ain't many.

Why not put the GPS around a SO's private parts - would certainly get some interesting coordinate information that way -!

You guys, think about it. Say he took Haleigh anytime that evening....His monitor was working from 10pm till 6 am. Are you thinking he took her at 8? 9? How did he get her???Misty walked him over there??? Police went to his trailer at 530 a.m. His activities the previous night, from 10pm until 6 am would have been accounted for due to gps. LE was there at 530 am. They have given out more info on this guy than ANYONE else, including the a/c repairman...to clear him and put the heat on Misty where IMO it belongs. They went overboard to dispel this rumor.
and where could he have hidden her in that period of time that she wouldnt have been found by now?

I may say it 5 or 6 more times. :crazy: The Sheriff said they were going to "just to double check".

Oh, I thought the sheriff said they weren't excluding him and couldn't rule him out. I guess I need to go back and relisten, haha.

I think because Misty keeps giving interviews and adding a new story,LE has to keep asking her what or how is this different than first two polygraphs.

His gps monitor will know where he was, and any possible hiding place he may have taken Haleigh, but I dont think he did. He was the first one interviewed, they have looked him over with a fine toothed comb.
If he was monitored from 10-6, and he took Haleigh, and they came and interviewed him at 530 am, where was Haleigh? NOT WITH HIM
remember the little girl in Jacksonville (and I am so sorry my mind will not let me recall her precious name....my blood sugar is low!) who was murdered by the neighbor boy and stuffed under the water bed? LE were in that home more than once. Same goes for John Couey and little Jessica was a neighbor. These sickos find a way. It is very strange, in light of the fact that a small child is missing, that he would dare break curfew and I sure am interested to find out what his reasons were. At least LE has him locked up without bond and are questioning him, and according to wftv, set to re~search his house.

(aside...these pervs make me see RED! :behindbar I hope to God it was not one of them that got their hands on little Haleigh)

FOX is now reporting something new has been found......then they talked about the shirt? Thats NOT new!

Doesn't mean his friends, relatives, and associates have monitors. ANYONE could have been in his home and left with the child.....almost begins to make some sense of the crazy dog tracking paths.
Ya got me there !!!!
I still think the whole point was to clear him of involvement with Haleigh. IMO he should still be in jail from the first offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe