2009.21.09 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
MISTY-HALEIGH-t1.gif

Breaking news -- Investigators drain a Florida pond in the desperate search for missing girl Haleigh Cummings. Will fresh tips lead to a break in the case, and is a killer on the loose? Plus, shocking new questions about whether Haleigh's stepmom babysitter was actually home the night she vanished. Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

It'll be interesting to see if she has dragged up all the Ron clips saying he's sure she was home

I imagine she would have some sympathy for him if it's even true.

I imagine she would have some sympathy for him if it's even true.

I think even NG might be a little miffed that RC lied to her over and over again that he thought Misty was certainly home all night. She has appeared to pursue answers a bit more critically lately.

MOO.

I think even NG might be a little miffed that RC lied to her over and over again that he thought Misty was certainly home all night. She has appeared to pursue answers a bit more critically lately.

MOO.

How do you figure he lied? We have no way of knowing what Ron thought, what LE knew, what RC was asked to say or not say, or reasons for that.

How do you figure he lied? We have no way of knowing what Ron thought, what LE knew, what RC was asked to say or not say, or reasons for that.

:clap::clap:
We also don't know that Ron knew this info before today!
He may not have known she wasn't home... that is IF Hank really
even said that!
JMO

GRACE: To Ronald Cummings, Haleigh`s father, who is with us tonight taking your calls live. Ronald, has the theory that Misty left the home some time during the night been disproved?

RONALD CUMMINGS: I`m not sure. I believe that it has, Nancy. I`m almost 100 percent sure, but I wouldn`t say that and lie to you. I`m pretty sure it has been disproved.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

He's hedging an awful lot which means he's probably lying. And we have heard from LE that they believe she was not home so that means it hasn't been disproven. We have also heard that Ron had had reason to worry that she wasn't home. And it makes absolutely no sense to me that LE would ask them to lie that she was at home and give a press release later saying she wasn't home and asking people to come forward with information. They would have set Ron and Misty up to look as liars, and I think it would be considered unethical.

According to this,

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5264616.php

Statement from article: "Ironically, all the family members involved were given this information by law enforcement and each appeared to choose not to mention this information in any of their statements this weekend."

I wouldn't say he is probably lying without any information about it. I also don't know what he has told LE. LE has not indicated they have any proof she was not home imo. I can see him telling LE and keeping some info from MC and the media.

I'm thinking the cell phone records are showing tell tale signs of where she was more likely to have been. I'll be watching NG tonight, for sure.

I wouldn't say he is probably lying without any information about it. I also don't know what he has told LE. LE has not indicated they have any proof she was not home imo. I can see him telling LE and keeping some info from MC and the media.

It's possible that he's told LE something else than he told NG or MC. If he did, he must be lying to somebody though. He must have excellent reasons for doing so, but nevertheless it might project deceptive vibes. IMO it's usually not a good idea to answer questions on television if you have a lot of topics you can't tell the truth about. Better just say that I have been asked by LE not to comment because the investigation is in a sensitive phase.

I would have to disagree, if he is working to get info from Misty he's not about to put it out in the media

I would have to disagree, if he is working to get info from Misty he's not about to put it out in the media

I'm not sure what you're disagreeing about. If he's doing some undercover supersleuthing it would mean that he's necessarily lying to Misty and the media but no doubt it would fall under the heading "excellent reasons for doing so".

He said in a recent interview that he and Misty don't often talk about the case.

I'm not sure what you're disagreeing about. If he's doing some undercover supersleuthing it would mean that he's necessarily lying to Misty and the media but no doubt it would fall under the heading "excellent reasons for doing so".

He said in a recent interview that he and Misty don't often talk about the case.

I was disagreeing with this: IMO it's usually not a good idea to answer questions on television if you have a lot of topics you can't tell the truth about. Better just say that I have been asked by LE not to comment because the investigation is in a sensitive phase.

I was disagreeing with this: IMO it's usually not a good idea to answer questions on television if you have a lot of topics you can't tell the truth about. Better just say that I have been asked by LE not to comment because the investigation is in a sensitive phase.

It's a better idea to lie on TV (risking looking like a liar) than say, sorry I can't comment on that question?

It's a better idea to lie on TV (risking looking like a liar) than say, sorry I can't comment on that question?

If he lied, and that's an IF, I think there was a very good reason. I don't think he cares much about what the public thinks, I think all he cares about is getting his daughter back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer