2009.23.09 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think it dishonors Haleigh to attach names and actions to her grandmother, great grandmother or her father that have not been proven or confirmed by LE? I don't mean you specifically Donjeta I am just responding to your post because you mentioned honoring Haleigh. You know what is really bothering me the most right now? With all of this information coming out....regardless if it is true or not okay....we have two children that have been failed beyond measure or amends. I really want to ask a serious question and I am not taking sides as most have seemed to do. I want to know regardless of how Ronald obtained custody of these children, because I understand most of you are of the opinion that Ronald pretty much stole the children from Crystal and obtained custody of the children under false pretenses. Let's go with that. Ronald obtained custody under false pretenses. I want a serious answer here.

Crystal's father lives in the community where these children live...is he clueless about what is going on in his grand-children's life? I am sorry but I am a mother. If I am to believe that daily life on 202 Green Lane, by most accounts, consisted of drugs, partying, underage sex, more drugs, children in the home being smacked around to the point of bruises and lacerations to the face...I mean at what point do you take pictures of a childs face and suspect child abuse and then hold on to those pictures for future reference? Crystal and Chad has those children every other weekend and you mean to tell me that they never heard stories from Haleigh or RJ about all the stuff that goes on at the house? Crystal and Marie did not suspect there were things going on that needed to be reported and looked into? If it was as bad as many of you are convinced of, then why didn't Crystal petition the courts?

Why didn't someone on behalf of these children DO SOMETHING....anything.....if all this was going on? I am a mother. God has blessed me with a very complete and happy life. But, it wasn't always this way and I am telling you right now....as a mother.....if I had suspicions that these things were going on....I would have taken my children to hell and back before I left them in that kind of home for 1 day more than I had to.

Someone care to explain why Crystal is the better parent for RJ if she let all these things happen and never did anything about it?
~BBM~ :waitasec:

~BBM~ :waitasec:

If you are wanting me to respond I need more than what you gave me. I want to know why Haleigh and RJ are in the custody of a father that is a drug user and seller, a child abuser and a sexual predator? There are a few threads where all of the above are discussed. If everything the consensus of people on this forum are posting is true then RC was not fit to be a parent. So why didn't Crystal petition the court for custody and get her children removed from the home? Perhaps Marie could have taken the pictures that she was holding on to of Haleigh all bruised up and taken it to DCF?

Maybe the answer is that Crystal did not feel that Haleigh and RJ were in danger with Ronald? Perhaps Ronald was a good father and Crystal knew that.

You don't think it dishonors Haleigh to attach names and actions to her grandmother, great grandmother or her father that have not been proven or confirmed by LE? I don't mean you specifically Donjeta I am just responding to your post because you mentioned honoring Haleigh. You know what is really bothering me the most right now? With all of this information coming out....regardless if it is true or not okay....we have two children that have been failed beyond measure or amends. I really want to ask a serious question and I am not taking sides as most have seemed to do. I want to know regardless of how Ronald obtained custody of these children, because I understand most of you are of the opinion that Ronald pretty much stole the children from Crystal and obtained custody of the children under false pretenses. Let's go with that. Ronald obtained custody under false pretenses. I want a serious answer here.

Crystal's father lives in the community where these children live...is he clueless about what is going on in his grand-children's life? I am sorry but I am a mother. If I am to believe that daily life on 202 Green Lane, by most accounts, consisted of drugs, partying, underage sex, more drugs, children in the home being smacked around to the point of bruises and lacerations to the face...I mean at what point do you take pictures of a childs face and suspect child abuse and then hold on to those pictures for future reference? Crystal and Chad has those children every other weekend and you mean to tell me that they never heard stories from Haleigh or RJ about all the stuff that goes on at the house? Crystal and Marie did not suspect there were things going on that needed to be reported and looked into? If it was as bad as many of you are convinced of, then why didn't Crystal petition the courts?

Why didn't someone on behalf of these children DO SOMETHING....anything.....if all this was going on? I am a mother. God has blessed me with a very complete and happy life. But, it wasn't always this way and I am telling you right now....as a mother.....if I had suspicions that these things were going on....I would have taken my children to hell and back before I left them in that kind of home for 1 day more than I had to.

Someone care to explain why Crystal is the better parent for RJ if she let all these things happen and never did anything about it?

As far I'm concerned it's not about custody. If people provide a safe, stable and emotionally supportive environment for their children I don't care how they share custody. I do think it's irresponsible for any parents to subject their children to an environment where drugs play a big role, and if someone knows and does not care enough to try to help it's bad too. But two bads don't make a right and a second person being in the wrong doesn't make the first one right.

I guess I'm missing the point. If Misty's friends gave the children drugs and the relatives and acquaintances on any side knew about it and said ohwellnevermind, they are all in the wrong, I'm sure no one could argue otherwise. So I'm not sure what we are disagreeing about?

Anyway, this is all just hypothetical, right? We don't have any confirmation that the children were taken to drug-addled parties or given drugs, and no information about who all knew about it and did nothing?

If you are wanting me to respond I need more than what you gave me. I want to know why Haleigh and RJ are in the custody of a father that is a drug user and seller, a child abuser and a sexual predator? There are a few threads where all of the above are discussed. If everything the consensus of people on this forum are posting is true then RC was not fit to be a parent. So why didn't Crystal petition the court for custody and get her children removed from the home? Perhaps Marie could have taken the pictures that she was holding on to of Haleigh all bruised up and taken it to DCF?
I am confused as to how you are on neither side yet use one parent to discredit the other, while disapproving of posters bashing the parents........jmooc .....not too sure either is better than the other, thats all.......jmo

Maybe the answer is that Crystal did not feel that Haleigh and RJ were in danger with Ronald? Perhaps Ronald was a good father and Crystal knew that.
I think dcf visited 202 green lane more than once, for a reason........jmooc

not about Crystal? It is if life for her children was as bad as everyone wants to post and believe. I think the devil may have a vacation home in Putnam County by the sound of all the evil there.

It can't be both ways in my opinion. Standing back and watching all of these things transpire...if I am expected to believe that RC was a part of all these things then I must also believe that Crystal knew about all these things because any mother that knows these things are going on and then does nothing about it.....I mean who was supposed to take care of Haleigh and RJ if not their father?

1) Ronald's drug record speaks for itself. Not in question, not in doubt, fact.

2) Ronald's assault record speaks for itself. Fact

3) Ronald's cohabitation with a minor against Fl law...pretty obvious.

4) Ronald's negligence in leaving his minor children with a drug addled teen, fact. His meandering home after working late and picking up ciggies, beer and nuts....knowing he could not reach said teen....way WRONG.

5) Ronald's lies are on videotape for all to see. If you look back you can find the youtube link.

You can argue Ronald's competence as a parent.....I simply cannot.

This case is about a missing child...NOT what Crystal did or did not do in the custody hearing. We do not know her emotional state after living with Ronald Cummings....I thank God that I never had that experience.

Someone care to explain why Crystal is the better parent for RJ if she let all these things happen and never did anything about it?[/quote]

Sorry quote messed up. BBM and my response in purple.
:waitasec: Because it was all planned to seem like she knew nothing about the abuse, remember. Tell me does it make sence to anyone anymore why this mother did not do the things she should of then and since this nightmare began has done a 360 and lied and admitted her actions (taking photos and her concerns then) but not her true intent to hold on to that type of accusation till HaLeigh is abducted. You ask a very good question elle1919 and it deserves an answer, but, you may have to put some wading boots on to get or even find an answer.:angel:

As far I'm concerned it's not about custody. If people provide a safe, stable and emotionally supportive environment for their children I don't care how they share custody. I do think it's irresponsible for any parents to subject their children to an environment where drugs play a big role, and if someone knows and does not care enough to try to help it's bad too. But two bads don't make a right and a second person being in the wrong doesn't make the first one right.

I guess I'm missing the point. If Misty's friends gave the children drugs and the relatives and acquaintances on any side knew about it and said ohwellnevermind, they are all in the wrong, I'm sure no one could argue otherwise. So I'm not sure what we are disagreeing about?

Anyway, this is all just hypothetical, right? We don't have any confirmation that the children were taken to drug-addled parties or given drugs, and no information about who all knew about it and did nothing?

For sure this is all hypothetical.....thank you for trying to answer me. I don't think you missed the point. I just keep seeing thread after thread of people posting negative comments about RC and TN and GGS. The truth is they are not the only people that are responsible for looking out for Haleigh and RJ.

I think with all the twists and turns that have been occurring it is really hard to keep up with what we have that are facts and you are right this is all hypothetical.

why did dcf visit rc more than once? Why did they visit as recent as ron and misty dating? Its not routine in a custody case, nor do they just stop by for milk and cookies......someone had to have reported something.......jmooc

I am confused as to how you are on neither side yet use one parent to discredit the other, while disapproving of posters bashing the parents........jmooc .....not too sure either is better than the other, thats all.......jmo

I am not using one side to discredit the other....?? :waitasec:

If you understood my post correctly you would have read that I stated I was speaking hypothetically.

SNIP....we have two children that have been failed beyond measure or amends. I really want to ask a serious question and I am not taking sides as most have seemed to do. I want to know regardless of how Ronald obtained custody of these children, because I understand most of you are of the opinion that Ronald pretty much stole the children from Crystal and obtained custody of the children under false pretenses. Let's go with that. Ronald obtained custody under false pretenses. I want a serious answer here.

My bold is pointing out that I was speaking hypothetically. I was posing a honest question according to the majority of the posts in Haleigh's forum there is an overwhelming amount of support for Haleigh's mother and close to nil for the father. I support neither and speak out for both......but most especially Haleigh because she seems to have been forgotten in all of this.

why did dcf visit rc more than once? Why did they visit as recent as ron and misty dating? Its not routine in a custody case, nor do they just stop by for milk and cookies......someone had to have reported something.......jmooc

Thank you for pointing that out. They found that the reports were unfounded. Yet it seems that people would rather say that DCF is corrupt instead of believing that they investigated both parents and found RC to be the more responsible parent....

ETA....excuse me.....I don't think they investigated both parents they investigated the reports against Ronald and they were unfounded. Lordy knows I do not want to start a rumor!

Someone care to explain why Crystal is the better parent for RJ if she let all these things happen and never did anything about it?[/quote]

Sorry quote messed up. BBM and my response in purple.
:waitasec: Because it was all planned to seem like she knew nothing about the abuse, remember. Tell me does it make sence to anyone anymore why this mother did not do the things she should of then and since this nightmare began has done a 360 and lied and admitted her actions (taking photos and her concerns then) but not her true intent to hold on to that type of accusation till HaLeigh is abducted. You ask a very good question elle1919 and it deserves an answer, but, you may have to put some wading boots on to get or even find an answer.:angel:

Texasmommy....thank you, I know what your feelings are in regards to the case, and you know my feelings in regards to the case. I don't think Crystal or RC is responsible.....I really truly am being affected by this case and I want the truth so badly!

Thank you for pointing that out. They found that the reports were unfounded. Yet it seems that people would rather say that DCF is corrupt instead of believing that they investigated both parents and found RC to be the more responsible parent....
Im not sure you will find the answer you are looking for as most who care about the custody are those who use it to support rc, and prove him to be the better parent, as you have hypothetically done, imo.....
I could care less about the custody, imo it has nothing to do with finding Haleigh....I personally think none of them are probably fit parents........

DCF and the courts are two different things....the courts found rc to be the better parent of the two.....dcf visiting rc after custody court is a whole other ballgame.....

you might wanna read up on the thousands of child murder cases where it is revealed that dcf was involved and did nothing.......you wont convince me that dcf was involved as some kind of routine for divorced parents...sorry......jmooc

ETA....excuse me.....I don't think they investigated both parents they investigated the reports against Ronald and they were unfounded. Lordy knows I do not want to start a rumor!
~bbm~ there....i think you answered your own question....this whole conversation is based on you saying nothing was ever reported to dcf...........jmooc

There are events that took place around that time that could of instigated someone to make a few calls to DCF. There is a bigger picture than 30 daysor even 24 hrs prior that seems to of been forgotten and could be a possible motives for certain individuals to yes call DCF and or even fake a child abduction IMO.

There are events that took place around that time could of instigated someone to make a few calls to DCF. There is a bigger picture than 30 daysor even 24 hrs prior that seems to of been forgotten and could be a possible motives for certain individuals to yes call DCF and or even fake a child abduction IMO.
oh... I didnt know you still thought crystal is behind this....my bad, ive been thinkin misty was the key and tend to go with LE..so yes you are correct if you think crystal abducted Haleigh, then time prior would matter, agreed..........jmooc

Have documents been released showing dates DCF visited the home? And who may have filed complaints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288