2009.24.09 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM, could it be LE has reduced the bail, for public appearances sake, since they know many crime message boards are watching it like a hound dog, they have actually dropped, or let the bail slide so he will be free to lead them to Haleigh? I'm thinking this. Or they had too, but no matter the reason for the reduction and release, it's just putting icing on the cake. I think Hank knows where Haleigh is, unless this letter is true. But I'm having a difficult time believing the letter on too many accounts.

Did you happen to see that PSCO is acutually asking for the help to identify a woman who walked in with a tip?

That's huge IMHO. Or could be huge. Wonder what tip she dropped off that has LE wanting to find her?

Let me go see if I can find the post in case you haven't seen it.

As for TC knowing where Haleigh is, I'm not there yet KL but I do respect your opinion.

I did notice. She IS a very pretty little girl. I won't give up hope that she is still with us....not ready to concede to her being in the past tense.........not yet.

I honor that, and I am tender for your feelings in wanting her to be alive. You are the best.

The Joe Psycho referred to in the letter....is that WBG?

Kat answered you. I think this mix up came from her hand writing, someone figured out around here his actual last name spelling and it was close to Psyco hehehehehe But no to your question

Did you happen to see that PSCO is acutually asking for the help to identify a woman who walked in with a tip?

That's huge IMHO. Or could be huge. Wonder what tip she dropped off that has LE wanting to find her?

Let me go see if I can find the post in case you haven't seen it.

As for TC knowing where Haleigh is, I'm not there yet KL but I do respect your opinion.

I did see one vague post, nothing else. Would love to see the video, does anyone have any ideas who she is? Darling, why don't you start a thread, because this could be a biggie, especially if we don't find out right away who she is and what the tip is. I honor your opinion about TC. Start us a thread. You are smarter than me, so I trust you more than myself to do it.

I posted a thread on behalf of LLL (the poster that found the video and brought it to the OD thread).

The video is on the link in that thread KL.

BBM, this goes to what I've thought concerning Misty. I'm not surprised to see this man, who gave her the series of tests, understand this, mention and know it, but does comprehend the ramifications he himself is admitting. Now I finally have someone acknowledging possible mental and learning issues in Misty. He would be imo the most qualified, with the most hands on intimate communications with Misty outside of her immediate family circle. So I'm impressed, meaning he should know, now he needs to follow up with his own determinations and possibly recommend a psychistrist, mental health professional, and gear his tests for her mental aptitude capabilities and hopefully we could get somewhere allowing Misty to better express and reveal information.

The information we all seek, and any info Misty may have, can be gotten with the right techniques and questions used if done with this knowledge.

Did everyone notice the beautiful new pics NG put up given to her by TN of Haleigh? It's ten oclock and no one has mentioned this? With last nights entire focus on TN along with her own thread here, tonight all hush? :waitasec: They were pretty pics, gorgeous and sunshiny. Haleigh was a very pretty little girl.
Yes I did notice the beautiful pictures! I'm watching her show again ~ the first time through I was more or less listening as I typed up what was being said. It was really nice of TN to provide the photos of beautiful little Haleigh. :) I also agree with you about the VST analyst and hopefully he will be able to also talk with those involved in the letter as he said he'd like to do. MOO

I can't wait until Patty G posts the videos now.

I had her show on but was walking about while it was on...I missed the new pictures of sweet Haleigh, because I was listening more than watching.

I can't wait until Patty G posts the videos now.

I had her show on but was walking about while it was on...I missed the new pictures of sweet Haleigh, because I was listening more than watching.

They were very pretty. A bursting halo of sunshine in every picture naturally. Her beauty transcended all divides. God's Glory is all around her. There is something spiritual when this happens in photos, even before or after, alive or not here with us, but with him. Thank you God for answering my prayers above. The unknown is being revealed, the truth is being brought to the light.
We receive because we believe. We have because we asked. Mercy and strength to those hurting in her family and here over Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie