2009 - Search Warrant - black_prophet01

Discussion in 'Lindsey Baum' started by jvk, Aug 11, 2010.

1. jvk

jvk Weekend 47 03.337 -123 15.912 Warrior

2. Loading...

3. Nandee63

Nandee63 New Member

So, I wonder what became of these phone records? I guess they didn't arrive at anything useful since we still have a missing girl.

4. ~greeneyedgirl~

~greeneyedgirl~ New Member

JVK, do you think this could have anything to do with the Golder search as it was on the 25 of Sept?

5. jvk

jvk Weekend 47 03.337 -123 15.912 Warrior

No idea. There was a mix of things going on.

6. SuziQ

SuziQ Active Member

This appears to be a search warrant to ID the owner of a certain email address. Going by the name in the email addy, it was probably a psychic or something similar.

7. SerendipitySeeker

SerendipitySeeker New Member

8. LotsaLatte

LotsaLatte Member

Well, this email address - in the search warrant is someone that is just not funny. I did a google search (link below) and one dated (September 8, I believe) result referred to someone on topix saying they needed a good terrorist and to email them at this same email address.
    The other one was done the same day as the LB one - a comment stating that another missing child (parental abduction apparently) stating the child was alive and to contact them at that same email address.

So this person was obviously just messing with people. Nice. I with crap like that would result in charges.Unfortunately, they may be out of the U.S. What a waste of time for LE to deal with. I am glad LE is checking out leads but really, google searches might save some time to weed out some of the garbage.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...SiAPpocWICQAAAKoEBU_Qcxq0&fp=d9804d37b84b33a1

9. ChuckMaureen

ChuckMaureen Active Member

I found a "Scarecrow aka black prophet" reference associated to that email address.

Such a waste of time. I'm guessing it was someone with a (scam) intent of offering 'information' on missing persons, for money.

10. SerendipitySeeker

SerendipitySeeker New Member