2010.02.07 - GGS interview with Jacksonville. com

with all due respect, kimster,,,,
i want to clarify what you said
you think that rc did drugs just to put up with mc partying?
thanks

No, not at all. I just mean that in the beginning when many felt there wasn't any proof he did drugs, I didn't feel that way. If he put up with Misty using drugs and partying, I didn't think it was logical that he wasn't doing drugs. Just the fact that he didn't toss her out for having that lifestyle.

Kimster, Tn and Gma are examples of the "Family of the Lie".

People may not like the Croslins but their emotions seem genuine. It was heartening to me to listen to the way the Croslins talk to their children and then compare it with the other side. They may not have education, but mr and mrs know how to emotionally support their children. It was a lesson in judgment for me. Hank sr. knows how to make somebody feel better when they're down.

Kimster, Tn and Gma are examples of the "Family of the Lie".

People may not like the Croslins but their emotions seem genuine. It was heartening to me to listen to the way the Croslins talk to their children and then compare it with the other side. They may not have education, but mr and mrs know how to emotionally support their children. It was a lesson in judgment for me. Hank sr. knows how to make somebody feel better when they're down.

I agree, never would have guessed that I would gain respect for the Croslin's after the videos this week, and never thought I could increase my doubts about the honesty of the Cummings......but both have occurred!

jmoo

I agree, never would have guessed that I would gain respect for the Croslin's after the videos this week, and never thought I could increase my doubts about the honesty of the Cummings......but both have occurred!

jmoo

I couldn't have said it better myself.

It's shocking, isn't it? This family has sent me into a year of shock, shivers, nausea, and floods of frustrated tears... for Haleigh. For poor little, innocent, lovely, Haleigh.

I am so thankful today, though, that Jr. is now in an environment filled with life, love, laughter, bath times, bed times, hugs and squeezes... rather than the desperately deceptive world of panic, distraction, and cover-up. I feel that relief just as palpably.

What GGM said a year ago and what she is saying now, I realize is two different things but,...........yes, but.....she could not be objective because this was her family. She believed her grandson, MC and of course what TN was telling her. She's now finding out that it never was what "it seemed". There was a whole other life RC and MC were in and she now is beginning to see all that. She's from the old school and I believe that just because she had blinders on a year ago doesn't mean she hasn't become enlightened to the lies that are now coming out. I feel sorry for this woman. She and her husband invested many years in RC and this is the thanks she gets? She's been around a block or two in her 65 years. She knows him through and through. Yes, she's been lied to!!!! She's feeling betrayed herself. I'm beginning to wonder if she's got doubts on what her own daughter has told her.

No wonder all he could find to talk about was his boxer shorts! He didn't give her time to get much of a word in edgewise and his speech seemed accelerated and nervous. If there's one person he doesn't want to know what the absolute truth is......it's GGS.

His speech was pressured when talking to gma. He did not want her to ask him ANY questions. He controlled the entire phone call.

His speech was pressured when talking to gma. He did not want her to ask him ANY questions. He controlled the entire phone call.

Exactly! Best part about it...........she knew that he was nervous.

Exactly! Best part about it...........she knew that he was nervous.

Yes she did..and he wasn't about to pause long enough to give her a chance to ask any questions. Not making excuses for her, but I've been asking why we hadn't heard from her much..just TN. She knows something, I'm just not sure how much though...she also knows that this is coming to a close soon imo.

Yes she did..and he wasn't about to pause long enough to give her a chance to ask any questions. Not making excuses for her, but I've been asking why we hadn't heard from her much..just TN. She knows something, I'm just not sure how much though...she also knows that this is coming to a close soon imo.

I think she's been trying to make sense of some things that occurred over the past year and now it's beginning to fall into place for her. She may very well be the one to remember something that could crack this mystery. I'm sure she's heartbroken and wants this baby found more so than some others in the family or she wouldn't be making these statements now.

What GGM said a year ago and what she is saying now, I realize is two different things but,...........yes, but.....she could not be objective because this was her family. She believed her grandson, MC and of course what TN was telling her. She's now finding out that it never was what "it seemed". There was a whole other life RC and MC were in and she now is beginning to see all that. She's from the old school and I believe that just because she had blinders on a year ago doesn't mean she hasn't become enlightened to the lies that are now coming out. I feel sorry for this woman. She and her husband invested many years in RC and this is the thanks she gets? She's been around a block or two in her 65 years. She knows him through and through. Yes, she's been lied to!!!! She's feeling betrayed herself. I'm beginning to wonder if she's got doubts on what her own daughter has told her.

No wonder all he could find to talk about was his boxer shorts! He didn't give her time to get much of word in edgewise and his speech seemed accelerated and nervous. If there's one person he doesn't want to know what the absolute truth is......it's GGS.

Sorry Baznme, IMHO you are giving that old woman entirely too much credit in regards to her not knowing what happened....
Please don't forget how she praised Misty in those interviews last year.... There is absolutely no reason for her to have done that if she didn't know what had happened to Haleigh, especially in light of what she is NOW stating....
Her main goal from the beginning has been to protect Ron C.. She'll throw anyone under the bus to keep the truth from being revealed. Ron C is already in jail, now she has to attempt to keep her daughter and herself from going to jail..... I suspect both she and her daughter know they are in deep...She is back peddling as fast as she can right now...JMO

Has anyone thought maybe grannies pills are also wearing off. I mean the supply dried up! Just a thought.

I think she's been trying to make sense of some things that occurred over the past year and now it's beginning to fall into place for her. She may very well be the one to remember something that could crack this mystery. I'm sure she's heartbroken and wants this baby found more so than some others in the family or she wouldn't be making these statements now.

I do too! I think alot of things probably came together for her during the time Ronald and Misty moved in. I'm still not convinced that she knows what happened to HaLeigh as some are. I do believe that they told her something that she wanted to believe, I'm just not sure it was the truth. I have no doubt that this whole charade, on top of HaLeigh's disappearance has taken a tole on her health too....maybe it's my imagination, but she did not sound exactly thrilled to hear from him on that phone call either..

It's been said that Ronald had not been living with her of late, so where was he living and why? Where was Jr during that time as well? With GGMS or Ronald?

Sorry Baznme, IMHO you are giving that old woman entirely too much credit in regards to her not knowing what happened....
Please don't forget how she praised Misty in those interviews last year.... There is absolutely no reason for her to have done that if she didn't know what had happened to Haleigh, especially in light of what she is NOW stating....
Her main goal from the beginning has been to protect Ron C.. She'll throw anyone under the bus to keep the truth from being revealed. Ron C is already in jail, now she has to attempt to keep her daughter and herself from going to jail..... I suspect both she and her daughter know they are in deep...She is back peddling as fast as she can right now...JMO

I can respect your opinion just as long as you do the same. What she said a year ago was what she believed then. This is now. If she has something to offer the police to help in the finding of Haleigh or finding out what happened, I give her credit for stepping up and I do believe that is what is going on with her statements. We shall see.

She's going to throw herself under the bus? That makes no sense at all.

I can respect your opinion just as long as you do the same. What she said a year ago was what she believed then. This is now. If she has something to offer the police to help in the finding of Haleigh or finding out what happened, I give her credit for stepping up and I do believe that is what is going on with her statements. We shall see.

She's going to throw herself under the bus? That makes no sense at all.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a problem respecting your thoughts on the subject, I just respectfully disagree......As you stated, we shall see..

Also, I edited my post ..I realized what I had typed first time and submitted didn't make sense...

She's going to throw herself under the bus? That makes no sense at all.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a problem respecting your thoughts on the subject, I just respectfully disagree......As you stated, we shall see..

Also, I edited my post ..I realized what I had typed first time and submitted didn't make sense...

LOL........I thought I was seeing things, I had to go back and correct your quote. Of course, I understand you disagree. That's OK. If we all felt the same way, we wouldn't have much to talk about, would we?

GGS and TN will be going for visitations, if they haven't already. I don't think too much more can be said about boxer shorts. It should be interesting to see how these phone visits go down. People are very perceptive especially when we've had a year to study their habits, behaviors and language. Those visits will be extremely telling IMO.

Em, I do believe that TN knows what happened..she's a whole 'nother story in my book! I agree w/you that GGMS would lie to cover up for Ron as well. While I do think that R & M told her 'something', I'm wondering if it was the truth. I hate to say it but the way R & M are sticking to their guns (especially M) I am terrified that what I thought may have happened to HaLeigh..ie how she may have been killed, method of disposal, etc. ..may not be as horrific as what actually did happen. Of course the fact that ANYTHING happened to this precious little girl is horrible :furious: but I hope you know what I mean. :)

Maybe I am giving her too much credit, time will tell and very soon I hope. Either way, how awesome would it be if she told what she REALLY knows!

No wonder all he could find to talk about was his boxer shorts! He didn't give her time to get much of a word in edgewise and his speech seemed accelerated and nervous. If there's one person he doesn't want to know what the absolute truth is......it's GGS.
This is what I thought when I listened to their conversation. I'm sure she has seen this side of him before & knew exactly what he was doing. I do think that his family has been covering for him-but in a 'let's rally behind Ron cuz he wouldn't do this,' kind of way, or even in a 'what's done is done', way. I have a really hard time imagining them all-especially GGS-sitting around & discussing the actual details & devising plans.

No that's just it, I'd wager it isn't discussed--"what's done is done." :rolleyes:

:parrot:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back