2010.02.09 New motion filed by defense TES search records

Okay, this is what I do not understand. TES released to defense the 32 people they were aware searched that area. Obviously they were of no help to defense because we have only heard about 2 people who searched that area and were not searching officially for TES, they were on their own. They claim they did not find anything and I am sure they are thanking their lucky stars because if they had found Caylee they would be where RK is now, right in the hot seat. Defense has all the lab reports...they can't all be wrong. The child was already deceased when TES was searching that area, defense knows that. If there were more people in that area searching isn't defense shooting themselves in the foot because the argument SA would make is well if there were that many people searching the area it would be hard to place a body there without notice.

Figure it out, 32 searchers, Ms. St. John's and the dog, the group from TES who searched on their own, JW's repeated visits, RK, DC and JH. That place had to be swarming with people. Why would defense waste time on something that could significantly backfire on them?

/s/

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm did Andrea / Jose / Law student lemming leave somethig out?????

http://www.abanet.org/scitech/ec/isc/dsg-tutorial.html

Approval: In certain contexts defined by law or custom, a signature expresses the signer's approval or authorization of the writing, or the signer's intention that it have legal effect.<6>

Is the door open for AL to deny authoring said motion??? Is he planned to use a /s/ AKA digital signature....should her professional license number not been listed as well???? I know she was required to have another original signature next to or below her /s/ signature.....but what was the reason for this. Does anyone recall where in this case we have seen this variation of counsel signature??? If so.......I missed it.

This was months ago!!! Why are they trying to go around, under, across.... the judge's ruling? This judge has the patience of a kindergarten teacher, or better yet....Mother Theresa. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj2O5sZj_uU[/ame]

listen to this BS about a conflict of interest....then Brad shakes his head NO! Later in the hearing Mr. Nejame stands up and informs the judge for the record, that is wholly untrue that there is a conflict, indeed he has a waiver of conflict of interest singed by both Mr. and Mrs. Anthony!!! BAAM!![ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7LsKP77ycw[/ame]
my favorite part: Mr. Nejame , out of sympathy for mom and pop allowed Brad to review the documents before even he saw them (with the stipulation that nothing would be copied...hint...hint Mr. Baez that detail matters!). Brad reviewed them at length and found even less than 32 searches to have been in the relevant area. Woo Hoo!! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5IrzGBLLjg[/ame] That is a good one too, Andrea says they (defense) have learned that not everyone at TES stayed in the areas they were assigned to, some wandered off, wanting to be near the Anthony home.
Exactly! So how can Mr. Miller possibly be responsible for what folks go do on their own? What in the world?!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYXZ_GSPyk0[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qH93vT4nmA[/ame] Here Tony's lawyer argues relevancy , materiality.... "To quote the case law...they are NOT allowed to go on a a fishing expedition", he explains.

I'll say.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20582267/detail.html

Okay, this is what I do not understand. TES released to defense the 32 people they were aware searched that area. Obviously they were of no help to defense because we have only heard about 2 people who searched that area and were not searching officially for TES, they were on their own. They claim they did not find anything and I am sure they are thanking their lucky stars because if they had found Caylee they would be where RK is now, right in the hot seat. Defense has all the lab reports...they can't all be wrong. The child was already deceased when TES was searching that area, defense knows that. If there were more people in that area searching isn't defense shooting themselves in the foot because the argument SA would make is well if there were that many people searching the area it would be hard to place a body there without notice.

Figure it out, 32 searchers, Ms. St. John's and the dog, the group from TES who searched on their own, JW's repeated visits, RK, DC and JH. That place had to be swarming with people. Why would defense waste time on something that could significantly backfire on them?

:applause::Jumpie::Jumpie::Jumpie:

The ruling by the Judge:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20582267/detail.html

It's Deja Vu all over again.

It seems like I've heard of this motion being filed about 5 times already. Enough! It confuses me and think that is the point. I'm starting to feel bad about myself that Baez can confuse me so much. But I still get a warm fuzzy knowing that he can't confuse Judge Strickland and the Florida state attorneys as easily.

This Motion is asking for disclosure of ALL materials in TES possession that relate in the search for Caylee. and not just the ones already ruled on which were of the 32 people who searched the woods where Caylee's remains were found. :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

I just wish Judge S would say " :gavel: JB :hand: I've already ruled on this"

He has, he should and hopefully he will.

Can anyone tell me exactly what the reporter was allowed to see?

Are these people (defense team) just plain bored or what?

KC(Spoken)
Oh Jose, I'm scared.

JOSE(Spoken)
KC, you got nothing to worry about.
It's all a circus, kid. A three ring circus.
These trials- the wholeworld- all show business.
But kid, you're working with a star, the biggest!

(Singing)
Give 'em the old Baezzle dazzle
Baezzle Dazzle 'em
Give 'em an act with lots of flash in it
And the reaction will be passionate
Give 'em the old hocus pocus
Bead and feather 'em
How can they see with sequins in their eyes?
What if your hinges all are rusting?
What if, in fact, you're just disgusting?
Baezzle dazzle 'em
And they'll never catch wise!

Can anyone tell me exactly what the reporter was allowed to see?

In post nine here, click on the video, you'll see. It looks like a quick glance at whatever was on the top of the pile....just to make the demonstration.

Do they charge by the frivolous motion?

I say for every frivolous motion filed by the defense, the OCSO is allowed to deduct Casey's spicy peanuts, nacho cheese dips, chips and other frivolous carp from her commissary order. Seems fair....? :blushing:

JMO....

Re: The Motion, The Reapplied Motion, The Re Reapplied Motion:

Y-A-W-N..........zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

It's Deja Vu all over again.

It seems like I've heard of this motion being filed about 5 times already. Enough! It confuses me and think that is the point. I'm starting to feel bad about myself that Baez can confuse me so much. But I still get a warm fuzzy knowing that he can't confuse Judge Strickland and the Florida state attorneys as easily.

BBM

Yes! And, I get a warm fuzzy knowing that this is the best they got! :dance:

The defense better be careful what they ask for. TM says Hoover gave TES a tip to search those woods. TM says Hoover didn't want anyone to know he was giving the tip, since he (Hoover) worked for the A's as security and he (Hoover) didn't want the A's to know he was giving that info to TES. TM said they were looking for the tip sheet at the time of the interview. Maybe they can find it and turn it over to Baez as discovery and Hoover can be questioned about who that information came from! Not sure Baez wants to go there!

Speaking of which, why haven't we seen discovery with SA asking Hoover about that tip? Somethings up with that!

I say to Mr Baez...

Tell us the name of the person T Macaluso claims has evidence that the body wasn't there previously, and we will tell you if they were indeed a TES searcher!

I say to Mr Baez...

Tell us the name of the person T Macaluso claims has evidence that the body wasn't there previously, and we will tell you if they were indeed a TES searcher!

This reminds me of a giant game of chicken.........guess who's wearing the feathers...................

Re: The Motion, The Reapplied Motion, The Re Reapplied Motion:

Y-A-W-N..........zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

If at first you don't succeed.......

I wonder if there is some basis for this on the back-end, come time for appeals? Are they trying to set something up or just hope to get one of these approved? Slip one by.

Hinky.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back