2010.03.05---Correspondence---from James McIntyre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the guy wait until Mar 5th 2010 to hand over correspondance to the court? He seems like a nut head to me, but I have not read the letter. I can not get to docstock from here.

That reminds me, wasn't KCs Indigency application dated 2/2 or thereabouts? What gives with that?

I googled his name yesterday and found lots of tidbits on him from our very own Tulessa from WS.

Funny how these are the only types of people that can vouch for the defense. Good luck with that JB. Their only witnesses either have an extensive criminal record, have been baker acted repeatedly, and now this guy lol

The only way the defense will be able to refute the botany and insect evidence that CLEARLY shows the body had been there since late June/early July is if they hire a reputable *cough*not Henry L or LKB*cough* forensics team that can distract the jury from the facts.

These whackos are just attempts to taint the jury pool. I highly doubt this guy or the Joy Wrays of the world will be called by either side to testify. That's just asking for trouble. They're mere distractions before the actual trial.

Thanks for posting the emails, Muzikman!

What a complete nut. I hate it when something as outrageous as this is even put into the record. There will be other nuts like himself that will believe this carp.

:sick:

You said it. As much as hate more laws, I gotta admit we need a nut insertion law....it's a form of interfering with a police investigation, so maybe it would deter.....oh geez, even I don't buy it will work......:waitasec::banghead:

He sat on these "facts" for at least weeks before reporting them via emails.

Can't he be charged for spewing these lies?

ETA~ KC said the nanny took Caylee from her at JBP. So how was that a failed attempt at a kidnapping? It wasn't!

Mods, can we have a "Fruity Glory" thread? Please please please???

:Banane37::Banane24::Banane36::Banane35::Banane23::Banane09::Banane22::Banane18::Banane12:

As long as this guy leaves Virginia out of it, we're cool.

:bud: :soldier:

Isn't it interesting that these e-mails from Mr. McIntyre get released right before another doc dump? Hmmm...the song remains the same.

I don't see how you can attach this guy to the defense. Has the defense endorsed this guy in anyway?

It's awesome how he knows who killed "baby doe", how they killed her, and why they killed her, but he doesn't know "doe's" name. Man, the crazies are out in full force. Speaking of which, I'm looking forward to JW's info on wed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288