2010.03.17 NG: George denies affair, Woman tells NE about supposed affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They live in a gated community and the guard at gate has the proof.

GA cell phone....LE talked to GF 5 hours for 2 days.

GA spent most of his time with her instead of looking for work........
went drinking etc.

He never went looking for Caylee, GF said.

Driving bulletin board etc does not mean LOOKING for Caylee to me............

I just noticed the NE NG was holding........special addition???

bbm

I saw it too - it looked like it had a big wide white margin at the top - could be a faxed copy? Or a "digital copy" that she printed out?

I missed the part about the "drinking"?

George did say that he never went to search for Caylee. Does anyone remember if it was in the M&M depo or on one of the TV shows?

Well obviously Skye was lying last night on NG about the NE article and about why River and George broke up. If Skye has lied, then I think it is very probable that River is lying too. Also, very interesting that the lie detector test was given by NE and not LE. The sisters have huge credibility issues.

Whoa...what NG just said the sister said.... makes complete sense...the "mistress" said that when is was supposedly searching for Caylee and/or looking for work...he was with her and/or drinking in bars....and since he had admitted to her that he knew his granddaughter was already dead....when he was driving the Caylee is Missing truck around..it was pointless since he knew she was dead, not missing. So what, if this is true, was he doing with that truck?

I think he could have been using this truck as a cover to do whatever he felt like....who would question a grieving grandfather with a larger than life size Caylee pic on the side...least of all Cindy? Perfect ruse to conduct an affair, imo...drink and get away from press and Cindy....

weirder and weirder...

I'm talking with the news dealer now.

Ok - here's the deal - I don't really know what's up. The one they have on the stand right now is dated March 22!!!! They will get the next one on Friday. The main headline/pic on the cover of the one they have (3/22) is something about Lisa Marie.

So, IDK anything any more - but I know I need a cocktail! lol

I think LP's denial that GA didn't have an affair is based on the fact that he would have to admit that things happened under his watch that he didn't know about

LP was there for what, 9 days?!. 9 days..and he knows everything that went on even after he left....:doh:
He was out of the picture by Sept. so WTH does he know...nothing. He is speculating.
:twocents:

okay, say GF gave GA money and he used it to drink and party.......she gets mad.......he doesn't want to face her doesn't show up 2 days straight and they break up.........another shoe drop...........another woman also???? coming up?????

anyone live near a 7/11 store? Run and get a NE and tell us what it says!!!!
I can't find that anywhere!!!

the cruise did not come out of the anthony's savings..........what does THAT mean!

Suggesting that someone paid for them maybe. However, "savings" were mentioned. They had savings? So why didn't they pay their mortgage?

well I have to admit I am not following this nonsense, but honestly isn't this a he said she said situation with regards to what GA said?
I think the affair portion of the program is a non-issue as it relates to the case.
But anything that this lady says that GA said sounds like it would be impossible to prove and of little value.
help me here.

Well obviously Skye was lying last night on NG about the NE article and about why River and George broke up. If Skye has lied, then I think it is very probable that River is lying too. Also, very interesting that the lie detector test was given by NE and not LE. The sisters have huge credibility issues.

Did she really lie last night?

The truth is always found somewhere between the extremes of what both sides claim.

I'm not so sure YET that Syke is lying as her sister River may not have told her she called NE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth