2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post on Macaluso

In my opinion, That money will not be allowed to remain in Casey's trust account. IF he is indeed being investigated for misappropriating funds from one client's trust account in the neighborhood of 100K, there is now way those ill gotten gains will stay in another client of his, Casey's, trust account. That is going back and there will be a bar complaint to accompany it, I am hoping.

Snipped for brevity

How can there be any money in the perp's trust account, if under oath, it has been declared that she has zero finances? Seriously :waitasec:

He will probably get away with it. :banghead:
I hope not.

It just dawns on me about the unsigned contracts that Baez had with Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla and company. The contratcs that never got sent out to anyone. The contracts that he lied about what they said in court and Tony P. came on here and denounced him for it...

and now

Baez and Padilla are thick as thieves...

Wonder what is going ON in this case?

Is it not illegal for officers to pass notes to inmates? Maybe I am mistaken. But if it is illegal, then none of this should come into court. Besides, they already admitted that the notes contained no confession. Jb has had them since Tuesday, he does not look worried one bit about them. The defense showed up in full force today. Those notes are just another distraction from the case. The Sa is grasping at straws. They need to release some discovery that shows what they have is credible. I hope something comes out next week.MOO

Thank you for clarifying what you meant. Yes, it is against the rules for someone working in the jail to pass the notes back and forth. However, someone did and now those notes are possibly going to be used against Casey. Yes, it was said that the notes do not contain a confession but they do contain other information that may be relevant. To bad Casey couldn't follow the rules or keep to herself.

As far as Baez not being concerned about them, I would have to disagree. If Baez was not concerned then the defense would not have asked the judge for time to review them before he allows them to be shown to the public. There was news today that more documents will be released by next week at the latest so that discovery you were wanting to see that could be credible may be in that.

Is it not illegal for officers to pass notes to inmates? Maybe I am mistaken. But if it is illegal, then none of this should come into court.

Wow. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Just because someone who worked at the jail violated rules and passed the notes doesn't mean they don't exist and should not be brought into evidence.

Two inmates testified they communicated with KC via handwritten notes. LE indicated the notes had relevant information. Information can be relevant even if it doesn't include a confession.

I'm fairly certain they can add as many as they want....but you can bet they have had meetings with Mr. Mason well before today's court date. He didn't just walk in there cold.

Looked to me like he walked in there quite "chilly", He didn't even know that the defense hadn't already showed where the monies have gone. JMO

Very early today while watching the hearing I posted that I thought KC was all smiles and smirks because she was excited about her new attorney. Later in the day on Issues on HLN (or some other show) it was reported that the attorney had just signed on at 11:00 today! In my opinion that is why she just could not control the smiling - she thinks she is now truly saved.

like i said earlier, while he may have a grasp of the case itself, how would he know how the other sharks spent the money?

you know i hope she does all this smiling and smirking and laughing dury jury selection.......she will get the needle for sure

Did I hear H Lee was paid in ORANGES???? Are you kidding me ORANGES?? bizarre

And the hype F Lee got when he joined OJ's dream team is comparable to what I'm hearing on Mason. F Lee didn't live up to the hype, IMO.

When I was preteen I thought he was amazing,OJ trial F.Lee was a joke.

My my! This room is getting huge! I'm going to go and start a new thread for y'all so hold on to your hats. This one will be closing soon.

I basically hit every nail on the head during my BlogTalk radio interview this weekend. You should watch that.

p.s. Mason was clearly taking jabs at me in his interview after the hearing, he shouldn't of done that. I punch back.

Floats like a butterfly
Stings like a bee
You can't take Jabs
At R Hornsby

sry I had to do it.

I am anxious to hear what was paid to what P.I. Jb was rather dismissive when mentioning that info. Who was talking to and sitting behind the defense in the black and white dress? I was thinking maybe JB's accountant :)
I think KC is in aww of all the famous people who are surrounding her and is
really enjoying her hearing outings. She still has that itch in the palm of her hands.

Here's the link to the new thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4949425#post4949425"]KC's indigency hearing on 3-18-10 #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Looked to me like he walked in there quite "chilly", He didn't even know that the defense hadn't already showed where the monies have gone. JMO

And he even had the audacity to tell JS it was none of his business where the money had gone. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member