2010.03.18 NG: Courtroom outrage, CA broke, who is paying Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy now has Dr. Bethany Marshall on, talking about Casey laughing in court. Dr M thinks it's that Casey doesn't have a grasp on reality; or the perceived male attention, or she's in control having this well-respected attorney now willing to work pro-bono to defend her.

NG talking with Dr. M about the Natl. Enq. and the claims the alleged mistress is making. NG talking about SB denying they'd made any deals with the NE. Dr. M saying she's read up on the two women and both have a criminal history, forgery, fraud charges. Dr. M Talking about inserting themselves into the situation, possibly stealing GA's reputation, sees no evidence of an affair so far.

Someone please mention George and Cindy's body language today in court ! That spoke volumes to me.

Nancy bringing up a good point about the National Enquirer - they've been sued in the past and don't want a lawsuit.

Bethany Marshall brings up the convictions that Skye has had, and she doesn't think there's evidence of an affair with George.

Going to the attorney panel and I'm glad she's got Bill Shaeffer on the panel tonight.

Back after commercials.................

NG talking to her guests about peripheral players inserting themselves into a case and selling their stories to the tabloids.

Now going to break........

Nancy bringing up a good point about the National Enquirer - they've been sued in the past and don't want a lawsuit.

Bethany Marshall brings up the convictions that Skye has had, and she doesn't think there's evidence of an affair with George.

Going to the attorney panel and I'm glad she's got Bill Shaeffer on the panel tonight.

Back after commercials.................
So good to see you again Leila! :seeya:

Nancy now has Dr. Bethany Marshall on, talking about Casey laughing in court. Dr M thinks it's that Casey doesn't have a grasp on reality; or the perceived male attention, or she's in control having this well-respected attorney now willing to work pro-bono to defend her.

NG talking with Dr. M about the Natl. Enq. and the claims the alleged mistress is making. NG talking about SB denying they'd made any deals with the NE. Dr. M saying she's read up on the two women and both have a criminal history, forgery, fraud charges. Dr. M Talking about inserting themselves into the situation, possibly stealing GA's reputation, sees no evidence of an affair so far.

I think it's a matter of not having a grasp on reality, and having a well-respected attorney working pro bono to defend her. Casey may see his addition to her defense as a certainty that she's going to be acquitted. In her reality she sees a man who's interested in her - Casey - and willing to not get paid for representing her......she thinks he must believe she's not guilty.

I liked how N said she sees KC got a NEW outfit for court today but no one has any money.
I would be so humiliated if on National TV someone said I had no job, no money, yet I have new clothes on?????

Leonard Padilla on the affair..............he doesn't think it happened, at least not after June 15. 2008, after Caylee went missing.

I think it's a matter of not having a grasp on reality, and having a well-respected attorney working pro bono to defend her. Casey may see his addition to her defense as a certainty that she's going to be acquitted. In her reality she sees a man who's interested in her - Casey - and willing to not get paid for representing her......she thinks he must believe she's not guilty.
I definitely agree.

Leonard on again talking about the alleged affair. He's saying if there was one it was long before 6/15/08.

All for tonight.

I liked how N said she sees KC got a NEW outfit for court today but no one has any money.
I would be so humiliated if on National TV someone said I had no job, no money, yet I have new clothes on?????
However, compared with what the legal fees are, how much is a new outfit for court? Personally I think it's about time she wore something that looks like it fits her instead of two sizes too small or so wrinkled it looks like she's slept in it. :D MOO

I took Casey's big smiles today to be satisfaction that the state was having difficulty hearing the JAC attorney.

At one point, KC was not just smiling. She was laughing and covered her mouth with her hand. That woman never fails to make my blood boil. :furious:

She really doesn't take any of this seriously.

She wasn't this pleased when either of the females were added to her defense team, was she?

Just shows me , Casey has not changed ONE BIT from the woman who killed Caylee. She's always going to be just as self absorbed as she's ever been and there is NO help for her short of death.

a lifetime of prison will have no more affect on her than it already has in a year. She is incapable of feeling remorse and will always maek the best of a situation and turn it into her own interests and benefits.

That is why she really deserves the death penalty because she will find a way to be relativelly comfortable in prison.

The attitude she shows in court today just confirms it for me... she's flirty. on top of her game. Nothing has changed for her, ecept the audience she plays to... she's strictly "Caylee who??? " and always will be.

Even if found guilty it will be someone elses fault, and just sit there and use everyone elses resources to make her life the best she can under the circumstances.

she will never feel guilt over this... ever, and have a reasonable expectation mom and dad will be there and when they die, Lee will take over. She will never have to work , pay her own way , or much of anything she doesnt want to do. AND , she can get a free college eduction if she gets bored.

her body language and demeanor today in court, her actions with the new lawyer, even her percieved anger, tells me there is no remorse and she's bored with the trial already... and she's having fun on tv.

truly the epitome of evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member