2010.04.05 Hearing Today Monday 10am EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
The courtroom is not very full today.

This is like a complete do over for these records. I just cant stand the no consequences when they refused to come see them it should have been game over.

Maybey he's handing out the articles he mentioned from Orlando Sentinel who alledgedly interviewed searchers. MOO.

Save the Baez rhetoric....I just want to get the Mark Nejame! I'm ready for someone to put Baez & Co in their place....FINALLY.

I love JS! "What makes you think she was from TES?" when JB talking about pics taken by a woman who's info was not "released" by TES

What the heck...who would guess that Baez knows how to use google images?

Najame is going to be all over Baez with this...

WFTV cutting in and out...any other feeds having this problem?

Okay. Okay. Then find that person who can testify "those" remains were not there when they searched. Okay. Bring forth that evidence that shows Casey to be completely innocent! I thought they already had this evidence?

If there is this person who can testify...is that what JB is asking to find through these motions? TIA

KC's hair has grown very long....she looks very somber today. Baez seems distracted. Judge S looks tired. Nejame seems confident. JMO (for those who can't watch :~)

WESH is coming in great for me.

Is this "Joe" guy the one who is going to say the remains were not there?

I'm finding JB's argument very hard to follow, lots of pauses, not sure of the points he is making.

ok just looking at the back of Baez's head ... is he missing a hunk of hair on his right side??

Laura Buchanan? JB is really gonna go there? The SA will shoot that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong