2010.04.13 Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so confused.
So, already on NG we learned that the grandmother and Tommy were the tipster?
Did grandma pass the tip along for Tommy? :banghead:

Anybody else lost?

sounds to me like
Tommy failed poly (art said private poly)
Then at some point Tommy spoke with his grandmother in TN and told her it was time to clome clean (thus the search today I guess)
Then Tommy told same grandmother that Joe did it.

That's how I am hearing it on NG

Blame it on the one with a record that would make him seem likely>? I don't believe Misty sucked it up, keep it tough all for the sake of protecting anyone. JMO

Wonder why Misty kept flunking these poly's ?

I believe Joe would threaten the family, I remember looking at his MS along with friends and I wouldn't mess with him...

Holy chit, poor Haleigh. Perhaps been here all along ..
Nancy said little Haleigh never had a chance. So true IMO

I find the latest story credible - the story via Misty's letter. It all fits.

I have caught AH in conflicting stories before but would he report something like this if it was not true? Seems awful big to just be speculating on.

Does anyone remember early on Ron said something about Haleigh's disappearance could be in retaliation for something?

AH mentioned to NG that TC said he and JO went to the MH in search of a gun that RC had, couldn't find it and JO took Haleigh.

I just heard the funniest thing ever. I was watching NG and my DH walked into the room just as she was speaking to Jean Casarez. Now, to get why this is funny, you have to think of the way her name is pronounced:

Jean-kasaurus

DH: WHAT?! Is that a dinosaur?!

Best laugh I've had all day.

AH-tip came from Tommy!
I just knew once they pulled this lot into the pokey for some long term lock up they would sing. Fine sting job to get this criminal crew behind bars to get closure for poor Haleigh, she needs to be found and her murderer(s) to pay!

:seeya: I was over on the other thread; didn't see this one at 8pm!

Search of the river still ongoing, plan to search throughout the night.

Officially a homicide? Poor Baby Girl Haleigh!!! I can't watch NG tonight because my 15 month old decided he needed to watch Meeeee (Mickey) Mooowwww (Mouse)

*IF* this is all true - think of the pressure Misty would have been under. If she tells Joe is going to kill everyone, if she tells Ron will kill 'em. No excuse for her actions (or lack thereof) of course - but she is young and naive to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82