2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, when I was watching the video live, I thought it looked like one of those metal cases (like a fatter version of those metal type briefcases) that a camera or something delicate would be surrounded by a foam mold. KWIM? It looked clean at first glance and so I thought it was part of their equipment.

All JMOO, this is just my impressions while watching. At the time it was broadcast, it didn't occur to me that it was something being brought up, so what I described is what I processed it to be. Hope that all makes sense! :) I hope it's gonna be Haleigh's day today!

Why would pix be taken of it?
Why would they say 'pulled from river?
if it is equipment of the divers???

Ya, I don't know. When the news anchors were first talking about it live, they said they didn't know what it was, or if they were removing it. Now it's being reported that it is a big box that was removed. How does anyone know?

IMO silt and slime would wash away from a smooth plastic container while being pulled up. A smooth container has no pourous or rough surface for silt or slime to stick to.

JMO - It could be a plastic container that has been there for 14 months.

Just looked at blow up and I see a handle............we do not know how deep it is.
Could it be a garbage can (Rubbermaid) with handle and on rollers?
We have a green one with black handle about 2'x3''4' deep.

Also at that video link I was watching they said that the silt on the bottom of the river was feet deep, maybe what we think was a box was equipment of some sort.

They brought in stadium lights, in for the long haul, Thank God!
So there might be something more there besides the white box?

Based on your recent post, I just had a horrible thought. What if they used quickcrete and Haleighs body is actually encased in that container i.e., concrete tomb. Ugh! Just sickening to think about. Could be why the ME wasn't called out and why it took 3 men to pull it from the water?!?

Ya, like another poster said, it kind of looks like handles. Maybe it sonar equipment and that is the handle. ???

Here's a blown-up pic, but the quality is horrible.

:waitasec: Someone also brought up that LE took a panel out of the bathroom. What if this is some type of water heater, Furnace, or Boiler? The A/C guy was there, and was cleared ASAP. We never heard a word from him. Maybe that gave someone the idea to use a small water heater, Furnace, or Boiler to put the body in? :sick:

Not a word up north on our main news KDKA...........not even a peep.
A tiny segment on Nadia being found.............

Thank you for the blow up picture! Yes it could be handles. I have been googling sonar equipment pics because I tend to think it's some kind of equipment; haven't found anything that matches though.

Much earlier on the live coverage ( a couple of hours ago perhaps) it was said by the reporters that the search teams had sonar and photographic equipment that would allow the searchers to see through the many layers of silt.

The reason I remember that is because that was the discussion when this still photo was flashed on the screen. (the photo of the searchers holding a box like thing).

I have no clue what it is that they are holding but I just wanted to post that is what they said on TV.

based on your recent post, i just had a horrible thought. what if they used quickcrete and haleighs body is actually encased in that container i.e., concrete tomb. ugh! Just sickening to think about. Could be why the me wasn't called out and why it took 3 men to pull it from the water?!?

what?

Why would pix be taken of it?
Why would they say 'pulled from river?
if it is equipment of the divers???

The news station's helicopter was filming the scene and the news anchor stated that it looked like some kind of box they were bringing up. Another anchor guessed that it could be some equipment being used to search. IMO, they were just guessing about what they were watching.

I wish they would at least tell us who the suspect is they have in custody.

Does anyone else see two gray pipelike things on top of that box? Parallel to each other on the far and near side?

We have a gray Rubbermaid cooler with a white lid, handles on each side - looks exactly like that to me, maybe with two strips of duct tape across the top?

:waitasec: Someone also brought up that LE took a panel out of the bathroom. What if this is some type of water heater, Furnace, or Boiler? The A/C guy was there, and was cleared ASAP. We never heard a word from him. Maybe that gave someone the idea to use a small water heater, Furnace, or Boiler to put the body in? :sick:

wouldn't it take a lot of work to get someone in something like that?

Also at that video link I was watching they said that the silt on the bottom of the river was feet deep, maybe what we think was a box was equipment of some sort.

They brought in stadium lights, in for the long haul, Thank God!

Elle I hope they don't stop until they find her. It's been too Darn long. It is about time.... I told you we had to be patient and let God handle this.

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE DID....HANDLED IT. Elle, my friend, I believe we are nearing the end. A sad one, no doubt, but Haleigh needed to be found...dead or alive.

They've already called in the family. When was the last time you seen them do that?????? This is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine