2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty Croslin's parents used to live in the area that they are searching?? Is this the area that Ger was out taking pictures of??

I still believe the "tipster" is the PI of Tommy's attorney. SB

Hey Elle, why do you think it's the PI? I mean, I really don't know but I would like to hear your thoughts.

LOL Pondering...wrong thread hun

Ok, and we read earlier on a link that the tipster was a "he".
What all men were brought in? Anybody know?
And, if the tipster knew where the body is, wouldn't he be facing charges for not coming forward as soon as he found out?
Or, did he just find out?

So many questions.

If I understand correctly GGM is close enough for access to that area.

Well at least he can't delete what he says on air as I will be recording the show. :biggrin:

LOL Patty G!!! And we know your videos don't change or get spun.
You are great. Thanks.

I've been following this for the past hour or so, and I'm praying to God this is a major break in the case that will give Haleigh justice, and closure for her family.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/041310-Tip-leads-to-new-search-in-Cummings-case

statement about Misty's parents near the end of the video at the link.

They did find something.

Snipped from article:

The area where police are now searching was combed about a year ago. Several law enforcement boats traveled along the river bank near a boat ramp at the end of Shell Harbor Road. Deputies are also going door-to-door, talking to people in the area.

<end>

Makes me think that whatever it is was placed in the water AFTER they searched it the first time. I wonder when that was? Also notice they were going door to door....I'm quite sure LE was not asking questions about what happened a year ago....maybe something that happened more recent?

Snipped from article:

The area where police are now searching was combed about a year ago. Several law enforcement boats traveled along the river bank near a boat ramp at the end of Shell Harbor Road. Deputies are also going door-to-door, talking to people in the area.

<end>

Makes me think that whatever it is was placed in the water AFTER they searched it the first time. I wonder when that was? Also notice they were going door to door....I'm quite sure LE was not asking questions about what happened a year ago....maybe something that happened more recent?

I wonder if the water was searched before or after the dumpster. There are so many and sometimes my brain jumbles them all up, but wasn't in Haleigh's case where the dogs hit on the dumpster? Could she have been hidden there and then moved to the water?

DH looked at the picture and doesn't think it's a box, but a "strainer" with
two handles.
That would make sense if the divers are bringing up sediment containing
small bones

JMV just reminded me that they are also searching woods. I had forgotten about that since we've seen no video or pics of a woods search.

But, didn't Misty have access to the van? Or am I remembering wrong.

She reportedly drove the van with Haleigh away from the mobile home and could she have met up with Ron down closer to Welaka, were he might have been working for his aunt...:waitasec:

DH looked at the picture and doesn't think it's a box, but a "strainer" with
two handles.
That would make sense if the divers are bringing up sediment containing
small bones

Maybe a crab trap. God forbid!

Uh...about that #3 that was posted earlier...we're at 333 down below (total).

She reportedly drove the van with Haleigh away from the mobile home and could she have met up with Ron down closer to Welaka, were he might have been working for his aunt...:waitasec:

I don't know...I thought he wuz at werk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle