2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we know right now....

Search started at 9 a.m.
Family members were brought in after the search began, some leaving the jail looking very distraught.
Ronald taken to the jail in handcuffs and shackles.
Misty is in the custody of Putnam County but no location verified as of yet.
Still waiting on the press conference.

They would have to bring Ron in handcuffs and shackles because he is in jail and still in their custody. Doesn't mean that he is under suspicion.

This has to be a big turn of events when LE gathers all the family members together at the same time.

I hope Haleigh is brought home today.

IMOO

I wonder if they had/have Misty at the search site to tell them where to look. Could possibly explain her unknown whereabouts...

Physical evidence in river.....per reporter on the scene.

There was a credible tip that there was evidence in the river which prompted this search. They stated they know what they are looking for, possibly 3-5 feet below the sediment.

okay I got more coverage but don't know if it's live. They are giving a map of area searched. If I can I'll try to screen capture it next time they flash it.

LE knows what they are looking for. Could be 3-5 feet under sediment. Using electronic devices to search.

They would have to bring Ron in handcuffs and shackles because he is in jail and still in their custody. Doesn't mean that he is under suspicion.

This has to be a big turn of events when LE gathers all the family members together at the same time.

I hope Haleigh is brought home today.

IMOO

Just posting what I heard.

HLN just stated that the family is at the jail to be interviewed because of the new tip

I can't get the link to play, that one site never does for me. I hope HLN carries the news conference. My computer is really acting up, I had to close a bunch of windows, I appreciate the updates from you all, keep them coming!

off of shell harbor drive. There is a activity at dock at end of that road. This sound familiar to anyone? Reporter says it looks like a private boat ramp maybe.

(from reporter)

If this is Haleigh they have found or searching for, she would have to had been put in something to stay at that location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks