2010.04.13 - New Search for HaLeigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a while since I've been active on the Haleigh threads but she has been in my heart since the very beginning. I hope this leads to her being found so she and her family/loved ones can have some peace.

There are three bodies of water directly near the Lutheran Church where they seem to be staging:

Saratoga Lake
Castle Lake
and (gulp)
Alligator Lake.

I have no clue and posted that question in the Q&A thread. At the moment I can't find her in Putnam County YET!

Thanks. Sounds like she's being moved from St John's to Putnam for questioning.

Huh? Why would Misty be out of custody, she still has exactly the same charges and perhaps additional ones if Haleigh's body is recovered. WTF?
Someone may need to check Leonard Padillas wallet.

FYI

I received notice that Misty is Out Of Custody from St. John's.

Offender Name: MISTY JANETTE CUMMINGS
Offender ID: SJSO10MNI002273 Date of Birth: 12/09/1991 Age: 18
Custody Status: Out of Custody Reason: Unknown Date: 04/13/2010 Race: White Gender: Female

maybe she needed to be released so she could show them where to search...:waitasec:

Misty's court records from St John say her next court date there is supposed to be in June. Maybe in Putnam?

So, what we heard about the Lutheran church on the scanner thread IS something! My dang computer took a dump for a bit. I'm back now. :praying:

There has been a lot of transporting of prisoners on the scanner thread and not just one female, so it would be hard to tell which was Misty and where she went.

So, what we heard about the Lutheran church on the scanner thread IS something! My dang computer took a dump for a bit. I'm back now. :praying:

Thanks Kimster! Betcha MC is the one that they were speaking of whether she should be picked up.

finally I have been waiting for them to catch on

Released from custody means she is no longer at that jail. She could have been moved or she could be out. If she talked I'm sure she made a pretty sweet deal.

I heard earlier on the police dispatch they were transporting 4 males one female.

Out of custody for us could mean:

Transferred to a hospital
Transferred to another facility
Transferred to mental health
Taken to Court.

Sounds like maybe she got that deal she was considering (per hln news coverage on the 9th) and we all know LE wasn't cutting her any deals she came up with info on Haleigh.

I hope hope hope this means we will finally ahve some answers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong