2010.04.14 New search for Haleigh #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, could someone tell me why...if this PI is working FOR Crystal and he has solved the case and knows Haleigh is not alive, and knows who is responsible and has given the information to LE....then why would he not have told Crystal who is technically his employer? Why would she need to be taken in to the SO to get the information? Maybe all they told them was what was going to be done during the search. It seems that Crystal and her family would have already been given the results of the PI investigation.

jmoo

Perhaps...but if the PI sharing information with her and her blabbing could hinder the subsequent investigation by LE he might have chosen not to tell her. MOO! :)

The van that Misty and JO were borrowing came back with scratches and dents (as if it had been driven through the woods in the dark). Then JO disappeared from his Satsuma vacation (vacation from being an unemployed sex offender in Tenn) mighty quickly.
Connect the dots....
As the PI Brown said, we won't be surprised at who killed Haleigh.

Above bolded by me. Is this true?? I always thought this of him but thought it was a fact that he was NOT a RSO(of course as we all know just cuz hes not a "R"SO does NOT mean hes not a SO, JUST THAT HE'D NOT BEEN PROSECUTED AS ONE). Wondering? TIA

If I remember MC cousin Joes sister lives or lived there at the time...

If this is so, that JO's sis lived in this area of Shell Harbour, then it would give even more credence to,if this is the dumpsite of lil Haleigh, an easy and accesible site for JO.... MOO

So, Joe O. wants Ron's gun and he can't find it so in retaliation he takes an innocent child out of her home (in front of 3 witnesses, counting Jr.) and murders her? This is as far-fetched as it can get. Makes no sense at all.

Poor grandma Holler... I hope she's not being used to frame someone. Tsk Tsk.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23153039/detail.html#

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/14/search_for_haleigh_intensifies_misty_on_the_scene.html

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=154696&catid=3

23152986_240X176.jpg

Round and round we go, where we'll stop, we may never... I really hope we know soon!!!!!!!

The search team is finishing up for the day and this thread is closing. We'll have a new one tomorrow to discuss Thursday's search news.

Please continue discussing Haleigh's case on an appropriate thread. If there is something you'd like to discuss and can't find a thread for that topic, feel free to create a new one.

:seeya:

Perhaps...but if the PI sharing information with her and her blabbing could hinder the subsequent investigation by LE he might have chosen not to tell her. MOO! :)

I sincerely doubt that she would risk doing ANYTHING to hinder the investigation into her daughter's possible murder. After all, SHE is the one who hired the investigator who claims to have now solved the case!

jmoo

Cousin JO is NOT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER! The only evidence that he is a sex offender of ANY SORT is the testimony of "Misty, known to lie"! To call him a sex offender is misinformation.

Above bolded by me. Is this true?? I always thought this of him but thought it was a fact that he was NOT a RSO(of course as we all know just cuz hes not a "R"SO does NOT mean hes not a SO, JUST THAT HE'D NOT BEEN PROSECUTED AS ONE). Wondering? TIA

Many people have attempted to find that he is listed as one or find any charges pertaining to him being charged as such, and they have NOT found anything, IIRC.

jmoo

If this is so, that JO's sis lived in this area of Shell Harbour, then it would give even more credence to,if this is the dumpsite of lil Haleigh, an easy and accesible site for JO.... MOO

Well, I still can not fathom why someone would dump a body right at the end of a boat ramp. Makes no sense to me. People many times use a boat paddle to square the boat up with the dock while coming into a ramp. Way too easy to hit what ever is in the water under the boat. But, on a lot of boat ramps at the end of the concrete it drops off very deeply. IDK.:waitasec:

Granny Holler seems to be the only person who has done the right thing so far...she learned of some information from ToC and turned it over to the police to let them do the investigating.....and, of course, the convo between she and ToC was recorded, so LE already had the tip from the recorded phone call. Either way, at least they began to squeeze MC, ToC, and JO until somebody squealed!

BTW- Did anyone else notice how chubby Ron has become in his appearance yesterday!?

THREAD CLOSING!

If the first one up in the morning doesn't see a new one, feel free to open thread #5 for Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆