2010.04.14 NG: Misty taken to the search scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE is asked how long they will search...? LE says as long as it takes. He seemed sincere and dedicated.
Justice for HaLeigh!

Misty was taken out for a second day to the river.....

Claiming Misty is pointing out an area where evidence may be....

They are saying nothing of evidencery value found in the search today...

Box is actually a sifting box....

Oops husband calling BRB....

a second day?

NG referred to this as an official homicide.. I don't see MC pointing anywhere either
I'm too busy trying to type with two cats on the computer desk so I haven't looked closely at the video yet. :)

They didn't bring anybody but Misty down to the dock. Misty, see her pointing...I don't.

They didn't find anything either, but this is the crime scene to a homicide per NG Show.

that's what they said, a second day.

I never heard MC was out there yesterday.

Is this new info or bad reporting?

OMG Kat--Thanks for that live link! My tv was taken over by the kids watching that stupid air bending avatar show or whatever it's called.

Joe in town the night HC went missing.

NG says it speaks volumes that they chose to take MC down to river.

Ellie: the JO involvement started with MC allegation after HC went missing

LE (fish wild life and game)officer said that last night on 10pm news about what the "cooler" was used for. Channel 4 news4jax

Hold up..... are they labeling this an "official crime scene?" Is that what NG just said??
I heard that too. But with NG you can never be sure of what she "reports".

Perhaps we can update the title based on the PCSO news release ....

PCSO News Release

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received many media inquiries concerning a rumor that has uncontrollably spread throughout our community. The rumor that a subject is either currently being detained by law enforcement, or is in law enforcement custody related to the Haleigh Cummings case has been reported to the media. Sheriff Hardy wants the citizens of Putnam County and the media to know that this rumor is false. There is currently no one in law enforcement custody as the result of the investigation into Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance.

More at link:
http://pcso.us/2010-4-14-a

Natisha pointed out that yesterday, when LE wrapped up the search for the day, their statement was, "we have not found Haleigh's body," however today when the search ended, LE's statement was, "we have found nothing of evidentary value." Nancy noted the change in LE's wording from yesterday to today. What exactly it means...who knows.

Hold up..... are they labeling this an "official crime scene?" Is that what NG just said??

IIRC NG said we are waiting for it to be labeled an official crime scene. FWIW :)

IMO the "cooler" is what they were collecting anything found in and evidentiary value can only be determined after what was found is evaluated. We all know by now that LE will not give any statements until they are sure of what they have uncovered.

Misty is not going to get a warm reception back at the jail, if they show the inmates this coverage of her field trip today.

Art Harris had the cooler info that it was being used to dredge the bottom (on his internet site) this morning.

It was said on other thread that Tommy was taken there on Sun or Mon........now Misty.
Tells me thaat those 2 talked and WAS there at time of disposal!!!

Perhaps we can update the title based on the PCSO news release ....

PCSO News Release

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received many media inquiries concerning a rumor that has uncontrollably spread throughout our community. The rumor that a subject is either currently being detained by law enforcement, or is in law enforcement custody related to the Haleigh Cummings case has been reported to the media. Sheriff Hardy wants the citizens of Putnam County and the media to know that this rumor is false. There is currently no one in law enforcement custody as the result of the investigation into Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance.

More at link:
http://pcso.us/2010-4-14-a

Is this also a play on words??? Maybe they are in custody as the result of the drug bust, but they are a suspect in HaLeigh's disappearance.
??? Sounds like funny wording to me. Just crossed my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member