2010.04.14 NG: Misty taken to the search scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. David Posey says finding Haleigh will be difficult and will probably only find bones. :(

Ugh. I hate this kind of discussion.

I wanna know if HLN or any of the journalist reporting on this case has a dictionary. Apparently, none of them know what the definetion of "news" is! I am sick of lies, stretching the truth, twisting facts, using each other for sources and in NG's case....Flat out LYING.
IF she cries tonite.......I am gonna scream.

Dr. Posey says just bones would be left......need body fluid to find drugs in Haleigh.
If in a cooler, possibly some fluids if sealed tight.

My bet IMOO they just put her in a trash bag........

Ice Chest disposal might save some fluid evidence.

where is all this cooler talk coming from?? i havent seen anything even remotely looking like a cooler in any of these pics. is there a pic im not seeing?

Anthropologist on...remains to be completely skeletonized...(which I wasn't sure was a word, but whatever)

Taking calls live:

I'm starting to think the rumors of HC getting ahold of oxy. (caller)

Dr. Posey: Depends how much of the body left. After this length time she would be skeletonized. You would need some kind of body fluid.

Another Dr: Dr. Walsh-haney, would expect HC to be completely skeletonized.

Dr. if she was put in container. (NG)

Haleigh had to have been put in something IF she was transported in that van - which LE took early on and went over and returned saying they found nothing. Now what that "something" was that she was put in is the question.

IMHO I wouldn't expect any remains other than skeleton if that because of what we learned from Caylee's remains. KWIM?

Since Msty has failed every single poly she has taken,,,,,,pray tell me why are they believeng her now,,,,,,,,spending all these resources,,,,at the word of such a liar....

ITA. But maybe it wasn't her...Maybe LE said Misty your going for a little ride and took her there. Said someone is talking so you better start talking NOW.

Nancy said that too many times that Misty was pointing something out. I think she has an agenda and it is working with the police to stir someone up. Nobody has showed any video of Misty pointing.

Dr. David Posey says finding Haleigh will be difficult and will probably only find bones. :(

Ugh. I hate this kind of discussion.
I'm just wondering ~ assuming this tip which led LE to the river is credible, could it be they are in the right place, only Haleigh's remains have moved due to the river current and time since she could've been put there? :waitasec:

If Misty had no hand in the murder but knew about a cover up and where Haleigh's body was then she could cut a deal and testify against the perps. She would most likely have to serve some time on reduced charges. If this is true at all. So she does have some leverage depending on what she knows and what LE are willing to offer.

apparently le is not leaving and pushing media even further back

Nancy said that too many times that Misty was pointing something out. I think she has an agenda and it is working with the police to stir someone up. Nobody has showed any video of Misty pointing.

I sure hope you are right. Makes me sick to believe she might be right in kissing the tail of Ron. Maybe he didn't do this, but he sure isn't the father of the year she implies he is!

N. Lance: There was a dep that was behind her and dep has moved further back and don't know what is going on back there but we assume they are searching.

(I swear that's what was said...LoL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member