2010.04.14 NG: Misty taken to the search scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the fact that she was brought there....still smells like Mondex to me. I really thought we were heading somewhere yesterday and now seeing this.....I don't know...somehow disheartening.

There you go I moved the posts with pics from the last couple of pages over.

LOL...Ya know ILM, none of this is funny but thank goodness we have people like you who manage to give us something to laugh about..Seriously w/o the humour some of you manage to inject from time to time around here, we would all go crazy..I know I would...JMO

Looks like she is saying.."If its a small lie like this,it's just a white lie...

From the article Kimster linked above.............. (underline mine)

Steve Brown, now a private investigator working for Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, said he believes the Putnam County Sheriff's Office knows who is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance."There may be other people culpable, but as to who killed Haleigh, that's not going to be a big surprise," Brown said.

From the sound of that, it would narrow the field down to two people. Another report states that MC would exchange what she knows and testify for a reduced sentence on the drug charges. If that's accurate, that leaves only one person.

LOL everyone keeps sayin we wont be surprised on who it is and if it ain't Misty? who might it be? I dont have a clue as they all lie so much.

Is MC crying in this picture?

MC-hands.jpg

Is there something on that table behind Misty and the LE? it looks like a table with something on it?

It sure looks like she's wiping a tear. The other hand had to go there, too, like Dr F pointed out = Handcuffs. I went to 400%, and her hand is right by her eye, maybe crying.

Since reading your posts, I also question where her attorney is. Has she cut some kind of deal?

Both the men standing near her have their hands in their pockets....or are they on their hips? The body language is interesting.

I was thinking the same thing! Hands on hips to me means "not happy".

Who else could it be?

New Jailhouse Call Released In Misty Croslin Case;
Hank Croslin also urged Misty to tell police everything she knows about Haleigh's disappearance, even if it means giving investigators information about her ex-husband, Ronald Cumming.

http://www.wesh.com/news/23104633/detail.html

See the lady in the pink shirt who has her hand on Misty as they are leaving? She is probably a LE but could she be an atty from Field's office, too? Does he even have partners?

See the lady in the pink shirt who has her hand on Misty as they are leaving? She is probably a LE but could she be an atty from Field's office, too? Does he even have partners?

I was wondering the same thing. Probably they had to have a female LE there because of Misty. Does anyone know if this is true? Male cops cannot "frisk/search" a female I don't think so maybe to have her on site somewhere they need a female LE.

I was wondering the same thing. Probably they had to have a female LE there because of Misty. Does anyone know if this is true? Male cops cannot "frisk/search" a female I don't think so maybe to have her on site somewhere they need a female LE.

Someone deputize me so I can hold her head under water....Misty, here? No? Here?

Thanks you guys for all the wonderful posts & information...I am reading mostly these days...had to up pain meds so am fuzzy headed :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie