2010.04.14 - Today Show video, includes TN interview

It was another soft interview from Meredith. I hope TN didn't have to get up early to say absolutely nothing. One wonders why she gave the interview, given her position that LE has asked them not to say anything more at this time.

I couldn't help but think that it didn't take her long to be on national tv again.

Just curious...I'm not trying to start anything but do they get paid for these short little interviews?

Also, I found it interesting that TN breaks down when Meredith asks how she holds onto hope that HaLeigh is alive. I really wonder if they found HaLeigh yesterday because TN was so emotional that she almost couldn't answer the question.

There were two new video clips in the interview, I believe. One is Misty making coffee, and then one with Misty sitting in living room. Did the someone who provided this video get paid? Isn't that how the shows get around saying they don't pay for interviews, by buying rights to pictures and videos? The only logical person I can think of who would have provided these particular clips would be TN? She did it with those Haleigh photos that have her named across them.

I find it strange that she has kept to herself since Ronald was arrested for the drug charges, but as soon as the finger is pointing toward another perp, she crawls back into the limelight.

I couldn't have said this better!

What I don't understand is why Ron was brought into the same room as the rest of the family? Why does he get special treatment? He is in jail. Inmates do not get special treatment when something happens to their family members. He should've found out the same way Casey did. JMO. TN I have no sympathy for your son sitting in jail he was dealing drugs which hurts people and their families around them. Keep your nose clean and you will not be in jail. JMO

Ok, WHY the special treatment?? What is it about Ronald that he seems to get special treatment. I mean, I have heard where inmates weren't even allowed to leave jail for a parents funeral...

It was another soft interview from Meredith. I hope TN didn't have to get up early to say absolutely nothing. One wonders why she gave the interview, given her position that LE has asked them not to say anything more at this time.

BBM

Money to pay for the face lift!

I can't believe how mean spirited these posts are about TN.

Lord forbid any of you lose a grandchild and have to be judged for your every action.

I see a broken hearted grandmother- I'm not one to judge how she looks or what she does or doesn't have .

TN is a pretty woman, and it looks like this case has aged her terribly. It's hard not to notice. She looks exhausted. You wonder why she had to do this show now. It has to be for financial gain of some kind, doesn't it?

It is hard to get a read on her because she holds her face so still, so stoic, there is little facial movement. you don't see much emotional expression on her face except her eyes. But she looks devastated when she is asked how she holds on to hope. (It was not a terribly tactful question, IMO, considering we don't know if the family have just lost all hope having been told that she was murdered and it's her body they're looking for.)

She had to answer Meredith's question about how Ronald is coping somehow and it's tough on him is as good an answer as any she could have made. I don't know what else she could have said. Of course it's his own da** fault that he has to cope with it alone in jail but we can't expect his mother to start getting hard on him on television at such a moment as this.

She oughta go back to the meds she was taking when she gave the happy interview about the glorys of misty. One of the two interviewsi recall where she didn't flood tears.

She has been crying like forever. If she is going to go on TV, the least she should do is not continue doing this. It has been fourteen plus months now. She and rc can cry pools on que.

I didn't see the interview when I wrote this post...just watched. Actually she did well for TN. I thought she was flooding like yesterday. She looked better and I was surprised she didn't cry more.

Where is this being filmed? It looks like an hotel or a place that has been staged.

There were two new video clips in the interview, I believe. One is Misty making coffee, and then one with Misty sitting in living room. Did the someone who provided this video get paid? Isn't that how the shows get around saying they don't pay for interviews, by buying rights to pictures and videos? The only logical person I can think of who would have provided these particular clips would be TN? She did it with those Haleigh photos that have her named across them.

Yep, the Anthonys got about $200,000 for videos....if they haven't been seen before.

She's gotta raise the bail money.

I'll say it for you...Money is her motivation, MO.

Ok then, but what is she doing with the money (except for the face lift?) Is she saving it all to have Ronald bonded out? She was just recently evicted.

There can never, will never be another case like this!

Yes, she was evicted from Lady Lake but she may have abandoned it after the case broke and just decided not to pay rent. I don't think the eviction meant two hoots to her, one way or the other. She may have also received a chunk of change from the lawsuit that was just settled

I wouldl think she needs the money for rc. I bet he has all the commissary money he can handle also.

Yep, the Anthonys got about $200,000 for videos....if they haven't been seen before.

She's gotta raise the bail money.

Hey Whisp, maybe she is trying to get up her own bail money.LOL

I think one day soon she herself will be in a tight predicament. She's preparing herself. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back