2010-04-16 "Issues w/ Jane Velez-Mitchell" Levi will be a guest tonight.

Levi saying gma Hollars telling wild stories....saying gma Hollars doesn't have that much credibility....talking about rat in mailbox incident being intimidation from MC & RC.

Mike B. talking about the gun fight & JVM saying none of this makes sense.

I don't know why Levi says that about Gma Hollars, she is just telling what she was told.

i get the impression she didnt know haliegh very well .. haleigh wasnt her grandchild and at least she did the right thing and called the police .. lets just hope to god she isnt dishonest like the rest of them .. and this has been going on for 14 months the gma has had time to cry .. now she probably is angry with them and disgusted .. i just think she doesnt know what to think .. she is probably quite sick about it

To my knowledge she NEVER met HaLeigh. Hadn't it been only 4-4 1/2 mths. that Misty even knew HaLeigh?

JVM has bounced back to HaLeigh the last few nights after other segments.

John Gardner is going to spend the rest of his life in jail for strangling Chelsea King and stabbing Amber Dubois to death.

He pleaded Guilty to avoid the DP.

Didn't Grandma Flo say, on NG last night, that she had been talking with Ron's family too ? Just wondering if I heard that right.

i get the impression she didnt know haliegh very well .. haleigh wasnt her grandchild and at least she did the right thing and called the police .. lets just hope to god she isnt dishonest like the rest of them .. and this has been going on for 14 months the gma has had time to cry .. now she probably is angry with them and disgusted .. i just think she doesnt know what to think .. she is probably quite sick about it
My dear, Im afraid your glass is half full,,,, to my glass is half empty...I believe Grandma is the ground zero for all the lying, theiving, drugging etc.....Fruit does NOT fall far from the tree,,IMO ,,look at Lisa Croslin and her arrests...

Didn't Grandma Flo say, on NG last night, that she had been talking with Ron's family too ? Just wondering if I heard that right.

I don't remember hearing that, but I'm not sure...big help I am, huh?

You are correct. It was towards the last of the show and it got my hinky meter tickin'!:snooty:

Levi saying gma Hollars telling wild stories....saying gma Hollars doesn't have that much credibility....talking about rat in mailbox incident being intimidation from MC & RC.

Mike B. talking about the gun fight & JVM saying none of this makes sense.

Levi talking about the fight between Ron and Tommy and the rat incident. Was it Mike B. that said Ron and Tommy were fighting over a gun? The same gun Joe supposedly wanted to steal? What?? :waitasec:

Yes, Gma Hollars said on NG last nite that she had talked to Haleigh's other grandmother

John Gardner is going to spend the rest of his life in jail for strangling Chelsea King and stabbing Amber Dubois to death.

He pleaded Guilty to avoid the DP.

When did we find out how Amber died?

Levi talking about the fight between Ron and Tommy and the rat incident. Was it Mike B. that said Ron and Tommy were fighting over a gun? The same gun Joe supposedly wanted to steal? What?? :waitasec:

Mike got confused - too many fights to keep up with!!:innocent:

I don't know why Levi says that about Gma Hollars, she is just telling what she was told.

I've gone back and forth with her Dr. Although I do think that in her mind Misty could do no wrong, I agree with you. I believe she is TRYING to do the right thing and the grandkids, all or in part are using her to their advantage at this point. They probably knew ahead of time that she would buy what they were selling.

GRACE: Miss Hollars, in any -- in any of these scenarios did anybody ever tell Ronald Cummings what happened to his daughter?

HOLLARS: Not that I know of. I don`t think they have. Well, maybe his mom and them the other day when they was at the jail because I`ve talked to them, too.

GRACE: What did they have to say about all of this? Did they believe it?

HOLLARS: Yes, ma`am, they did.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

I didnt mean to say OTHER grandmother, just grandmother, I am not sure which one but I am thinking she said Rons mom

I don't remember hearing that, but I'm not sure...big help I am, huh?
Well, you are a big help Pondering just for answering my question ! It just seemed weird to me knowing how close she is to Misty and how the family surely must feel about Misty now.

LOL, Dr. Fessel to the rescue once again!

Levi stating that Misty's grandmom not making sense. I am stunned.

I totally agree with Levi. It appears that grandma Hollars has joined the "throw Joe under the bus" bandwagon without any proof at all except the trustworthy granddaughter Misty and her brother Tommy. I believe that I would at least either hear it from Joe himself before I helped throw a grandson under the bus.

GRACE: Miss Hollars, in any -- in any of these scenarios did anybody ever tell Ronald Cummings what happened to his daughter?

HOLLARS: Not that I know of. I don`t think they have. Well, maybe his mom and them the other day when they was at the jail because I`ve talked to them, too.

GRACE: What did they have to say about all of this? Did they believe it?

HOLLARS: Yes, ma`am, they did.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

:dance: I just bet they did! :dance:

This is JMO but yesterday it occurred to me that Gma is playing her part in relaying inform to all concerned. We know that they aren't supposed to be communicating. But, don't they all watch NG?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01
Back