2010.04.18 - Levi Page Show Tonight

Levi.. A very enlightening show.. Please thank all your guests for their contributions to the discussion tonight... And thank you so very much for all your hard work and dedication.

So, I'm getting the feeling that none of these people think Joe did it. They still think Misty/Ron did. Is that you guy's take on this too?

:dance: LEVI ~~~ Your best show yet!!!

I'm kinda baffled that Leonard seemed so clueless about Ronald. Heck. My CATS suspect Ronald.

*I'm the emailer who brought my computer to Italy a couple weeks ago so I wouldn't miss your show LOL!!!!!

that blog.............repeat repeat repeat. "ron has not been cleared"

well, has he or has he not?

So, I'm getting the feeling that none of these people think Joe did it. They still think Misty/Ron did. Is that you guy's take on this too?

- The only one who came across to me as totally locked in was L. Glass - Ron.

So LP has been keeping them talking on the phone by paying for their calls. That is a good thing.

Thanks Levi.

The Tommy/Lindsey information from LP was helpful.

Let's hope Lindsey cares enough to continue to push Tommy in the right direction. Were I Lindsey, I have to think I'd be long gone by now... But maybe Lindsey's influence on Tommy is Haleigh's best chance for justice with this crew. Could be LP made the right move striking up a supportive relationship with Lindsey...

I was surprised they didn't speak about Joe more. L. Glass said in her blog that Joe's interview had a number of deceitful "tells". But nothing on Levi's show...

Great show Levi! Now we're getting somewhere.

Thanks everyone for keeping track with the first half for me. Had an accident right at start time. Trying to close a step ladder, caught my little finger in it and smashed my finger. While trying to extract my little finger, ladder hit me in the mouth and chipped my front tooth. Got to see a dentist tomorrow. To show how crazy I am with this case, as soon as I stopped dancing around holding my finger, and checking my tooth out, I immediately got to my computer to log into Levi's show. I definitely need intervention.

Levi, please get the show back up ASAP! I missed the first part, and I'm dying to hear what I missed! Did LP arrange the LDT for Tommy, or was this the one set up by his attorney? I would trust the results if LP arranged it.

LP was NOT involved with Tommy's ldt.

LP was NOT involved with Tommy's ldt.

Thank you Aksleuth!
That means we are taking AH's word on the results. I don't know how much of that I believe. I'm sure he took the LDT, I would just like to hear about the results from someone other than AH. LP says because of a glitch, (phone account for Granny not available) Granny Hollars did not have a conversation with Tommy, yet AH said they did. I was happy that LP jumped in and straightened that one out.

Did LP say Misty called 911 twice? Or, she called someone before the 911 call?

Did LP say Misty called 911 twice? Or, she called someone before the 911 call?
Art said Misty called someone before she called Ron or 911, not sure which. It is a story that he is working on for his website.

LP says RC & nobody in his family asked him & his group to go look for HaLeigh when he had his team down there.

Dr. Glass talking about how cocky RC was when he said "dope boys wouldn't do this".

Levi bringing up media @ tattoo parlor when RC was there...most parents excited to have media attention...RC said can't even do what I want to do.

ETA: "cocky" was Dr. Glass's word, not mine mods. ;)

bbm~
But..hey, if the word fits..by all means, he should wear it..
Looks like the right size to me, just sayin..:angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back