2010.04.18 Ron's comments about Misty per Shoemaker

Misty had a stronger reaction to her purse being stolen than Ron does about finding out his girlfriend/babysitter/wife lied about his daughter's murder.
You said it all right there. At least for me you did.

Ron wants us to believe that he just found out that Misty sat there for months and said nothing because she was scared and that doesn't make him angry? I think she may have been scared but it wasn't of Jo.

Ron is suddenly a very forgiving guy, must have been that Bible they gave him in jail. He's hoping someone has threatened Misty and that was the reason for her silence ? Well, I wonder if that's a message meant for her ears, as in...keep up the "I was threatened by Joe" story ?
[my bold]

That's exactly what I think it is, Search.

His lawyer can't be so outrageously stupid that he doesn't know how ludicrous and unbelievable this sounds; he just agreed to do it because it's worth it to send the "I'm on the same page, so don't stop" message to Misty.

:no:

jmo

Longtime lurker here.......finally a post I can give an AMEN. :woohoo:

welcomeb.gif
Pea Pod! :)

Please make sure everyone stays on topic and there are no posts about Ron's guilt about being involved in Haleigh going missing and we'll be good.

I too am frustrated by this statement. Assuming Ron is innocent, marrying Misty and all that followed is still not "settin' right" with me.

ETA: Ron is not a named POI by LE. If that happens, things will change around here.

[my bold]

That's exactly what I think it is, Search.

His lawyer can't be so outrageously stupid that he doesn't know how ludicrous and unbelievable this sounds; he just agreed to do it because it's worth it to send the "I'm on the same page, so don't stop" message to Misty.

:no:

jmo

I agree totally. I'm sorry but I think it makes RC look more guilty because it's not a normal response. Disappointed is not the type of emotion one would feel -- disappointed is how I feel when I step on the scale or my football team doesn't win.

Please make sure everyone stays on topic and there are no posts about Ron's guilt about being involved in Haleigh going missing and we'll be good.

I too am frustrated by this statement. Assuming Ron is innocent, marrying Misty and all that followed is still not "settin' right" with me.

ETA: Ron is not a named POI by LE. If that happens, things will change around here.

Nobody is a named POI in this case.

I agree totally. I'm sorry but I think it makes RC look more guilty because it's not a normal response. Disappointed is not the type of emotion one would feel -- disappointed is how I feel when I step on the scale or my football team doesn't win.

BBM :floorlaugh: thanks for the laugh cj! I know how you feel ;)

I can't find the words to express how how disgusted I feel at Ronalds "disappointment". :sick:

This is how i think the conversation between Ron and his lawyer went:

Ron, how do you feel about this?
I'm mad as hale because that B^&% told on me!
No we can't say that, that will make you look guilty.
Well I'm pissed because that B%^&$ told on me!
I told you, we can't say that, you will look guilty......

How about I will just say you are "Disappointed"?

Oooookkkkaaayyyy

This is unreal

Excuse me while I kneel before all of you and wash your feet...you have all been :angel: with your posts...I'm afraid if I type what I am thinking of this article I will be on a very long time out! So I will just praise all of you!

Well, don't we all hope that? Golly, that would make it all better that everyone has worked so hard to cover for her lies. Yeah. No.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment..........

Nope, not mad at all.

Maybe when Misty spins a story about that night that explains those 90 phone calls from Ron to Misty, THEN he'll be just a tad bit more than disappointed...ya know...like annoyed or something.

Maybe when Misty spins a story about that night that explains those 90 phone calls from Ron to Misty, THEN he'll be just a tad bit more than disappointed...ya know...like annoyed or something.

I'm hoping for the part where he gets concerned.

My opinion only

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back