2010-04-18 Steph Watts Radio Show tonight.

talking about van-not unusual players dna would be in van because they all had access to it

AH says Lisa told him cuz Joe molested Misty when they were "very young" but Art will not write stories on sexual abuse of young people that may not be true
lva guy trying to find out of Joe's behavior was a sign of pre-pedophila if molestation claim is true

MC is 18 and Joe is 20............what ages were they when Joe did this???
I wish people would say.........like 6 & 8,8 &10? 10 & 12??? 12 & 14??

JG now saying that if Misty would come forward now with sexual abuse, being threatened, etc as a reason for not telling the truth that the DA may be able to show some leniency if she would come clean.

TJ: yes he would be able to see if Misty was sexually assaulted in voice stress analysis

MC is 18 and Joe is 20............what ages were they when Joe did this???
I wish people would say.........like 6 & 8,8 &10? 10 & 12??? 12 & 14??

Agreed. And if he did molest Misty or anyone did, any kid from 0 and up is at risk in their presence. Forget the "pre-pedophilia" label.

Keeping all players in this apart.....no communications in jail.............

art is saying that you have two bonafide liars who have frequently failed LDTs (misty and tommy) and that JOe's lawyer will have a heyday with that! He said that they need to find corroborating evidence at the crime scene they are finger pointing in order to tie it in to cousin JOe

Tom denying telling grandma JOE DID IT.............
wouldn't his calls be taped????

Misty lies everytime when she opens her mouth..........
taught to lie so good by parents

AH saying MC has taken & failed 4 LDTs....failed last LDT in Feb. that they gave her about the JO threatened me with a knife letter.

GrannyHoller said that when Tommy called her he was very upset after he flunked the poly and she asked him if it was cousin Joe and Tommy said, 'yes granny he did' he is now denying he did that but it is grannyholler's story

per art

and of course that would have been recorded in jail

he has nothing to lose while pointing fingers because it buys him time however.

sources in LE say misty cannot open her mouth without lying.. the whole family is like this.. and without the lie detection tools it is hard to tell if she is lying or not.

art harris says she has flunked four ldt's!

she is witholding info and knows what happened to Haleigh and knows where she is and who took her per the LDT she took the day before the voice stress analysis test and hypnosis

AH talking about LDT's finding truth in MC's lies & how it might be done (my paraphrase)

JG: prays that there is justice and the case is wrapped up
TJ: LE needs to keep probing and putting pressure on suspects and use more voice stress analysis testing that could lead to other information

END OF SHOW

AH saying MC has taken & failed 4 LDTs....failed last LDT in Feb. that they gave her about the JO threatened me with a knife letter.

So Jo didn't threaten her with a knife, right?

To all of you who posted information discussed tonight on the show, thanks bunches...

Do you think Art will go which ever way Geraldo goes? He tends to be manipulated by who ever he is talking to and ends up agreeing with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back