2010.04.19 - Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Atty: Ron Cummings reportedly told to plan Haleigh's funeral.

Haleigh-T1.jpg

Breaking News! Haleigh's dad Ron Cummings was reportedly told to start making funeral arrangements for his missing daughter as police announce the little girl is likely dead, according to his attorney. Multiple versions of what happened to Haleigh emerge, one in which the girl was bound with rope, tied to cinder blocks, and dumped in the St. Johns River. Have the alleged possible murder weapons been found? Are arrests in Haleigh's murder about to happen any moment? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments every night!

This thread will open when it gets close to the time of Nancy Grace's show.

The rules that have been repeated about the Nancy Grace show over and over and over will be enforced, so if you are unclear about where to vent in the Parking Lot, let us know.

No discussions until show time.

See you all tonight!

Hi everyone! :seeya: Thanks so much Kimster for the thread!

Bombshell tonight ~ mystery evidence leads police to tell Haleigh's father to start making plans for her funeral.

Nancy is saying Ron told to plan funeral.. I notice she did not say the family was told that.

I'm surprised that there is a question mark after the rope and cinder blocks found. Usually it's just put out there as fact.

I am still going to watch the shows but I am going to wait until the police hold another press conference, cause I do not believe any of this, first off why did the police only tell Ron to plan a funeral I thought if you were in jail you could not do things like that.

Yep, cuz funeral planning from jail is happening. NOT.

<heading to the time out corner>

Cutting off after Nancy asks "hit in head with what, a cinder block?" makes it seem like that is true.

Art Harris on the show. He's saying two cinder blocks have been retrieved from the river and sent to the crime lab. He also says yellow rope found at Tommy's house.

NG implying yellow rope found at Croslin home may corroborate what Gramma was told.

Bombshell tonight was listed with a question mark behind it......NG doesn't know any more than WS tonight.

Doesn't everyone have some yellow nylon rope around their home? For that matter, don't most people have a least one cinder block somewhere in their garage? Doesn't sound like powerful evidence. Praying they found some of little Haleigh's remains.

Having the yellow rope be in a house that had so many people living in it and so many people in and out of it (Nay Nay for just one) is going to be hard to put the rope in Tommy's hands.

Police wont confirm what they have or dont have...but have evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77