2010.04.20 Levi Page article~"Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet!"

I think that Grandma H gave away who told her that last night on NG when she said something like "that little girl has grandparents too".......MO......I just think about who is NOT being pointed out here.....MO

from the link provided in the first post of thread
Even if you think Ronald is not involved, he left his child with a teenager who just got off a drug/sex/alcohol binge. That is not a responsible parent. Either way you slice it, Ronald is responsible for whatever happened to his daughter.

I'm stuck on the above. I do not believe RC would have hurt HaLeigh, I just don't. He made a huge mistake with having MC babysitting his children. Only knew her for 4 months, she takes off every now and then, last time she took off it was for 3 days. TN bribes her to babysit, she didn't want to be there. I believe it is MC who harmed HaLeigh and called her brother to help, ToC called his cousin JO to help him help MC..these are a bunch of immature people who have been led down a path of drugs, violence and sex. MC abuses herself even as she alleges she's been abused. She is caught in a life she was taught to live. Her parents are right there doing drugs, no one is educated they look for the easy way out wheeling and dealing their lives away! Their senses are dulled due to the drugs, their maturity has been stifled due to drugs, their emotions stifled due to drugs and the lifestyle they choose to live.

As far as FH's goes, I do think she is trying her best to tell what is relayed to her. IF she didn't press the one who told her they threw HaLeigh in the river, whether she was dead or alive, she should have pressed whoever it was that called. I do believe she's gotten those phone calls for they have been sealed due to the ongoing investigation. She has placed all three of her grandchildren at the scene of this homicide, while I see MC as being her favorite, she doesn't believe MC would have harmed HaLeigh, she loves children. I feel she did. She didn't want to be there this night and that is why I feel, MC lost her patience with HaLeigh and if she did hit her in the back of her head, that is what led to HaLeigh's demise, IMO...either way, HaLeigh's death horrendous, the depravity in those actions, they should all meet their fate..JMHO

If it is found that RC did something to HaLeigh, I then will change my opinion. I do beleive RC is an abuser, he's controlling, he's a bully, he's a coward but he loves his children.

Justice for HaLeigh!

I have always thought Ron is culpable. I even think it all happened before Ron supposedly went to work and the time in between was the planning phase before the 911 calls. Not taking my eye off the one that seemed most capable, manipulative, and thought he could get away with anything since being a rat helped him out of so much trouble before.

I'm stuck on the above. I do not believe RC would have hurt HaLeigh, I just don't. He made a huge mistake with having MC babysitting his children. Only knew her for 4 months, she takes off every now and then, last time she took off it was for 3 days. TN bribes her to babysit, she didn't want to be there. I believe it is MC who harmed HaLeigh and called her brother to help, ToC called his cousin JO to help him help MC..these are a bunch of immature people who have been led down a path of drugs, violence and sex. MC abuses herself even as she alleges she's been abused. She is caught in a life she was taught to live. Her parents are right there doing drugs, no one is educated they look for the easy way out wheeling and dealing their lives away! Their senses are dulled due to the drugs, their maturity has been stifled due to drugs, their emotions stifled due to drugs and the lifestyle they choose to live.

As far as FH's goes, I do think she is trying her best to tell what is relayed to her. IF she didn't press the one who told her they threw HaLeigh in the river, whether she was dead or alive, she should have pressed whoever it was that called. I do believe she's gotten those phone calls for they have been sealed due to the ongoing investigation. She has placed all three of her grandchildren at the scene of this homicide, while I see MC as being her favorite, she doesn't believe MC would have harmed HaLeigh, she loves children. I feel she did. She didn't want to be there this night and that is why I feel, MC lost her patience with HaLeigh and if she did hit her in the back of her head, that is what led to HaLeigh's demise, IMO...either way, HaLeigh's death horrendous, the depravity in those actions, they should all meet their fate..JMHO

If it is found that RC did something to HaLeigh, I then will change my opinion. I do beleive RC is an abuser, he's controlling, he's a bully, he's a coward but he loves his children.

Justice for HaLeigh!

Great post and echoes my feelings 100%.

Justice for HaLeigh!

If he loved his children he wouldn't have been out taking Misty out to eat, taking her to race tracks etc while his child was missing.

If he loved his son, he wouldn't have been out trafficking drugs with Misty Croslin.

If he can abuse women in past relationships I wouldn't put it past him to abuse his children.

Levi - Dude... to me you are biased against Ron. Everything is Ron Ron Ron.
But that's OK I guess. But when I go to your twitter, etc. I know I'm in for Anti-Ron.

If he loved his children he wouldn't have been out taking Misty out to eat, taking her to race tracks etc while his child was missing.

If he loved his son, he wouldn't have been out trafficking drugs with Misty Croslin.

If he can abuse women in past relationships I wouldn't put it past him to abuse his children.

LEVI.. If he was a good father and loved Jr. he wouldn't have pawned Jr. off on his mother or his grandmother (on the very night Jr. was returned to him after spending six weeks with his mother) in order to go put a RAT in Tommy's mailbox..

I just watched the interview with Ron and Misty with Greta again posted on Levi's page, at the top of this thread.

This time I only watched Ron's face;that was pretty telling for me. Why is Ron so worried about what the details of what Misty has to say? He is, you can see it all through the interview.

Misty looks like she could be his child in this video and is afraid of saying the wrong thing. Constantly looks to her left, apparently this reflects deception.

I'm getting off the fence..Ron is involved.

I saw what appeared to be Ron cracking his back.

I saw what appeared to be Ron cracking his back.

Nooooo...what you saw was a man trying to control the situation but still trying to stick to the story "I was at work". He is so transparent on that particular video. It didn't take no rocket scientist to figure out what he was doing and/or trying to do.

JMO though

I just watched the interview with Ron and Misty with Greta again posted on Levi's page, at the top of this thread.

This time I only watched Ron's face;that was pretty telling for me. Why is Ron so worried about what the details of what Misty has to say? He is, you can see it all through the interview.

Misty looks like she could be his child in this video and is afraid of saying the wrong thing. Constantly looks to her left, apparently this reflects deception.

I'm getting off the fence..Ron is involved.

Welcome to the real world, Brwnigirl! LOL

You've nailed it in my opinion. People are who they are in the dark. Ron didn't think anyone was watching when the cop's video was on him.

Months ago he told Geraldo he didn't have anything to do with drugs. :liar:

I thought something was amiss during that first 911 call. The way he was going off and then when he kept insisting he was at work. Misty calling Haleigh "their daughter." And the list goes on...

I can't put my finger on it exactly, but it just felt off.

Even if RC wasn't involved in any way, he left his daughter with someone who he should have never left her with. Would any of us leave our child with a drug addled teenager who'd been missing on a drug bender for 3 days prior? I doubt it.

He's a drug dealer himself-not exactly father of the year.

Hi Doc. Though, likely one of the three out there now, it does not mean that it came from one in jail..could be another she talks with down there. Hollars also adds she doesn't believe it. She's throwing out a theory that somebody told her.

Oh, I think she recalls allright, she doesn't want to name the person.

I agree, Whisperer. That, of course, means someone else down there is talking about these three.

Levi - Dude... to me you are biased against Ron. Everything is Ron Ron Ron.
But that's OK I guess. But when I go to your twitter, etc. I know I'm in for Anti-Ron.

You're right.

Why wouldn't Misty answer Ron's calls that night? Or was that really him calling?

You've nailed it in my opinion. People are who they are in the dark. Ron didn't think anyone was watching when the cop's video was on him.

Months ago he told Geraldo he didn't have anything to do with drugs. :liar:

LOL if I did drugs or was an informant, I sure in He)&* would not tell GR I did on national TV, would you? what do people expect of human beings these days? outrageous!

You're right.

LOL Levi why are you a Ron hater? just wondering? no meaness intended....

I won't go to a non biased blog but am open minded and don't take sides in these cases. the Anthony case taught me that one.... unbelievable.... hehe

What is their to like about Ronald?

Let's just say he is not involved.

Here are the facts:

If he is not involved, he cared so little about his children that he left them with a 17-year-old who just got off a drug/sex/drinking spree.

He married the woman that holds the key to what happened to his daughter.

Instead of searching for his daughter he is eating cake with Misty, celebrating, getting tattoos etc.

He warns Misty not to talk to Donna Brock when she was undercover at TES. (Yeah like he married her/trafficked drugs w/ her to get her to crack ::rolls eyes:: )

Instead of searching for her, he is out trafficking prescription medication. Decapitating rats and stuffing them in the inlaws mailbox. he is fighting with his in laws. he is getting involved in road rage incidents.

There is absolutely nothing to like or admire about him at all.

I've tried to feel sympathy for him, but I can't.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChucksChickTiff
Back