2010.04.20 Levi Page article~"Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet!"

LOL if I did drugs or was an informant, I sure in He)&* would not tell GR I did on national TV, would you? what do people expect of human beings these days? outrageous!

Crystal was honest about her drug use in the past. Why couldn't Ronald just say "I've done drugs in the past, I've had problems, but it has nothing to do with my missing daughter." Instead he lied, got all defensive, and his family threw a big ole fit, because Geraldo hit a nerve!

Crystal was honest about her drug use in the past. Why couldn't Ronald just say "I've done drugs in the past, I've had problems, but it has nothing to do with my missing daughter." Instead he lied, got all defensive, and his family threw a big ole fit, because Geraldo hit a nerve!

From the reaction of RC and RC's FAMILY, I'd say a BIG NERVE. JMO

So, Levi-what did you think about NG tonight? Anything new or surprising? Are you going to be back on JVM tomorrow-you're doing great there!!!

Levi you did excellent on JVM tonight. I just hope it forces Jane to do a little research on Ron Cummings herself.

I'm om JVM tomorrow, so I guess I should head to bed.

Night all!

I'm starting to like Grandma Hollars. At first all the stories she has told, struck me as odd.

But I think she is being told so many things, by so many people, it is hard to keep it all straight. Since they are all constantly lying, changing their story etc.

Grandma Hollars just tells it like it is. I loved her "If they don't like it down there, they can kiss me where the sun don't shine!" I loved NG's reaction.

Hoping for Justice For Haleigh!

-Levi

Good nite Levi-get some rest for JVM. It's great to hear someone who knows what they are talking about on!!:woohoo:

Excellent article Levi! Great job on JVM...I believe you have her rethinking some things.

Ron is many things...but I dont think he is any kind of baby killer. Misty got the respect she deserved from Ron. Of course he denied using drugs, his drugs werent missing, hes not on a drug level to be worried about rivals. Admitting to involvement in drugs would only take focus off his daughter.
Ron is closer to Misty than any of us, he too knows she knows something...he couldnt let her just skip off into never never land without getting to the bottom. He married her to keep tabs on her. People sell drugs in that town cause its full of drug adicts. If Satsuma were full of clowns maybe Ron and Misty wouldve been seslling red noses and big floppy shoes. After dealing with clowns your whole life...you might one day become one too.

Dealing drugs is wrong, but we cant act as if its reasonable punishment to have their children murdered.

Levi, It was refreshing to hear you state.. Misty is covering for Ron..
And when you reveal TN and GGMS have been covering for Ron since day one...Just know I'll be cheering you on..JMO

IMHO Mr. Page came into this case rather late, looking for his 15 minutes of fame. I believe he is way off base about Ron. LE has said over and over and over again Ron's alibi checks out and he is not a POI. At some point, we will all see the truth revealed. I certainly hope it's sooner than later.

Levi, It was refreshing to hear you state.. Misty is covering for Ron..
And when you reveal TN and GGMS have been covering for Ron since day one...Just know I'll be cheering you on..JMO

I will too, Em!....Anybody in their right minds know that Misty is covering for Ron...LE has not named any suspects or persons of interest. They considered Misty the "Key"...yet they had not named her as a person of interest or suspect either....That does not mean they are not. I don't understand why some say Ron has been cleared....He has not....We don't know when the crime took place so why would one assume that Ron was not around when it happened. You just can't exclude him, kwim?

Go LEVI!!!!! Tell it like it is...

IMHO Mr. Page came into this case rather late, looking for his 15 minutes of fame. I believe he is way off base about Ron. LE has said over and over and over again Ron's alibi checks out and he is not a POI. At some point, we will all see the truth revealed. I certainly hope it's sooner than later.

They haven't named any persons of interest or suspects. IMO, Levi is spot on about Ron..Whether he's looking for his 15 minutes of fame or not-all I can say is....DON'T HATE THE PLAYER....HATE THE GAME.

A lot of people on here entered the case rather late...but yet they still throw out theories, explanations, and motives...

Maybe some people should go back and start from the beginning, February 2009.

JMO though

Welcome to Websleuths, Cookie..no, he doesn't need his 15 minutes of fame, he's been around long enough...JMHO...Hi Levi!

I get what Levi is saying, I too have said RC is not directly, physically involved with HaLeigh's demise. It's his decisions, his choice of a babysitter, his choice to marry her while his child is missing, his being caught dealing drugs, so I also feel, he is responsible but indirectly by placing his children in harms way..I've always said that.

As far as I've read, LE were satisified with RC's being at work. His phone calls, the pings all check out, they corroborate his being at work. What's happened after the fact is why folk are focusing on RC.

I also get his mentality of keeping the enemy close. I do feel they married due to RC believing his in big trouble for bedding down with a 17 year old, leaving his children with this young girl he's only known a few short months, thinking spousal privledge, one can't testify against the other (wrong they can testify against one another), being around a saturated Satsuma of drugs/violence/sex/guns...he would not doubt face some charges of statutory rape/neglect..he's manipulative, he's a bully and a coward. I don't truly like RC much due to his control tactics and I feel how he came to get custody of the children was low down and nasty, again he picks on naive woman that he can control, dominate...my heart went out to Crystal and still does..JMHO

His actions led to HaLeigh's abduction, his decisions went against logic...JMHO

Welcome to Websleuths, Cookie..no, he doesn't need his 15 minutes of fame, he's been around long enough...JMHO...Hi Levi!

I get what Levi is saying, I too have said RC is not directly, physically involved with HaLeigh's demise. It's his decisions, his choice of a babysitter, his choice to marry her while his child is missing, his being caught dealing drugs, so I also feel, he is responsible but indirectly by placing his children in harms way..I've always said that.

As far as I've read, LE were satisified with RC's being at work. His phone calls, the pings all check out, they corroborate his being at work. What's happened after the fact is why folk are focusing on RC.
I also get his mentality of keeping the enemy close. I do feel they married due to RC believing his in big trouble for bedding down with a 17 year old, leaving his children with this young girl he's only known a few short months, thinking spousal privledge, one can't testify against the other (wrong they can testify against one another), being around a saturated Satsuma of drugs/violence/sex/guns...he would not doubt face some charges of statutory rape/neglect..he's manipulative, he's a bully and a coward. I don't truly like RC much due to his control tactics and I feel how he came to get custody of the children was low down and nasty, again he picks on naive woman that he can control, dominate...my heart went out to Crystal and still does..JMHO

His actions led to HaLeigh's abduction, his decisions went against logic...JMHO

BBM

Absolutely.

What is their to like about Ronald?

Let's just say he is not involved.

Here are the facts:

If he is not involved, he cared so little about his children that he left them with a 17-year-old who just got off a drug/sex/drinking spree.

He married the woman that holds the key to what happened to his daughter.

Instead of searching for his daughter he is eating cake with Misty, celebrating, getting tattoos etc.

He warns Misty not to talk to Donna Brock when she was undercover at TES. (Yeah like he married her/trafficked drugs w/ her to get her to crack ::rolls eyes:: )

Instead of searching for her, he is out trafficking prescription medication. Decapitating rats and stuffing them in the inlaws mailbox. he is fighting with his in laws. he is getting involved in road rage incidents.

There is absolutely nothing to like or admire about him at all.

I've tried to feel sympathy for him, but I can't.

Levi - Not everyone feels what you call 'facts' are indeed really facts. Just because you claim it to be a fact, doesn't mean it's a fact.

Gramma Sykes claims she saw Misty in the evening and she was perfectly fine. She reiterated that on NG last night. If I recall, TN stated the same? The guy had to go to work. There are conflicting reports about Misty's condition that day. Flora wasn't there, Sykes was. I'm going with Sykes statement myself. Right?

Ron tirelessly searched for Haleigh. I was watching everything CLOSELY at that time. He was flat out told to go home and rest because he was constantly out there on horses, etc. when others didn't want to go out. Ask Tim Miller and LE. You make it sound like he didn't search and went out partying immediately like Casey. That is not 'fact'.

Instead of searching for her, he's out selling drugs? That was a year after her dissapearance.

Just because you don't 'admire' him, doesn't mean you get to skew various facts, or choose to run with statements, etc. and ignore real/proven ones and factual scenarios.

I'm just saying you are clearly not objective when it comes to Ron. You may be right in that he is involved - but you are on a biased 'Witch Hunt'. And that's clear to me from your blogs, twitters, etc.

They haven't named any persons of interest or suspects. IMO, Levi is spot on about Ron..Whether he's looking for his 15 minutes of fame or not-all I can say is....DON'T HATE THE PLAYER....HATE THE GAME.

A lot of people on here entered the case rather late...but yet they still throw out theories, explanations, and motives...

Maybe some people should go back and start from the beginning, February 2009.

JMO though

Just to clarify....I do not wish to offend anyone...AT ALL.

Speaking from experience, when the Anthony case broke, I was following the case (so I thought) just watching Nancy Grace, HLN, etc. I knew nothing about Websleuths. Let me just say that, after I joined Websleuths I found out ALOT that was not being reported on NG and other media. There was alot going on behind the scenes, KWIM? So if I had continued to get my info from NG and such, I would not have learned ALL the details of that case,therefore, forming an opinion NOT knowing all the actual facts. We have very good sleuths on this forum. It was like, after I joined Websleuths, I didn't care to watch NG. Her "breaking news" would be news that was discussed days prior, on this forum.

So what I'm trying to say is- sometimes you have to get behind the scene to figure out what's really going on and that's what's done here on this forum. Gotta Love It!

Levi - Not everyone feels what you call 'facts' are indeed really facts. Just because you claim it to be a fact, doesn't mean it's a fact.

Gramma Sykes claims she saw Misty in the evening and she was perfectly fine. She reiterated that on NG last night. If I recall, TN stated the same? The guy had to go to work. There are conflicting reports about Misty's condition that day. Flora wasn't there, Sykes was. I'm going with Sykes statement myself. Right?

Ron tirelessly searched for Haleigh. I was watching everything CLOSELY at that time. He was flat out told to go home and rest because he was constantly out there on horses, etc. when others didn't want to go out. Ask Tim Miller and LE. You make it sound like he didn't search and went out partying immediately like Casey. That is not 'fact'.

Instead of searching for her, he's out selling drugs? That was a year after her dissapearance.

Just because you don't 'admire' him, doesn't mean you get to skew various facts, or choose to run with statements, etc. and ignore real/proven ones and factual scenarios.

I'm just saying you are clearly not objective when it comes to Ron. You may be right in that he is involved - but you are on a biased 'Witch Hunt'. And that's clear to me from your blogs, twitters, etc.

BBM

You're right, it was a year after the fact BUT Haleigh still had not been found. And not only was he out selling drugs...He was selling drugs with the "KEY" to this entire investigation...Misty.

JMO though

What is their to like about Ronald?

Let's just say he is not involved.

Here are the facts:

If he is not involved, he cared so little about his children that he left them with a 17-year-old who just got off a drug/sex/drinking spree.
(FACT-Misty had just come off of a 3 day binge, the weekend prior to Haleigh disappearing)
He married the woman that holds the key to what happened to his daughter.
(Fact-LE said Misty is the "key' to this investigation and Ron married her after the fact)
Instead of searching for his daughter he is eating cake with Misty, celebrating, getting tattoos etc.
(Fact-the day of the wedding, LE was doing another search for his daughter)
He warns Misty not to talk to Donna Brock when she was undercover at TES. (Yeah like he married her/trafficked drugs w/ her to get her to crack ::rolls eyes:: )
(Fact-Misty received word from RON about Donna-yet he wants the truth)
Instead of searching for her, he is out trafficking prescription medication. Decapitating rats and stuffing them in the inlaws mailbox. he is fighting with his in laws. he is getting involved in road rage incidents.
(All Facts-Drug bust, Ratgate, Restraining Orders, car chase with CJ)

There is absolutely nothing to like or admire about him at all.

I've tried to feel sympathy for him, but I can't.

BBM

These are the facts....absolutely.

Where is the information/proof that Ron told Misty not to talk to Donna? And what is wrong with that anyway? Actually, where are all these facts located so I can look them up? And are we calling Sykes a liar as to her assessment of Misty's state?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back