2010.04.21 If it's Ron, why won't they talk?

I don't know that they aren't talking to LE about Ron. LE has been successful in keeping many things secret in this case. Ron is sitting in jail on some serious drug charges, his bond hasn't been reduced, he's still there. Would LE do this to a man involved in selling pills three times when his daughter is missing and now declared dead ?

LE have gone over that trailer with a microscope: no blood, no sign of foul play ... MC said in her letter that TOC, MC and JO were at a store earlier. Sounds like the action started somewhere other than the trailer. We know deal drugs at local stores. Plus ToC and JO have motives/friction with RC, and all the clues point to them. RCs regular employment, security cameras, plus his cell phone pings put him elsewhere.

RC is only suspicious because he triggers something "Freudian" in people. IMO

I think those are things that make me suspicous. They have not been explained in full and stuff held back about them.

and honestly I feel I can take your last statement and do this to it and it is true.

RC is not suspicious because he triggers something "Freudian" in people

Yes, and I think one of Ron's crime has to do with the ripoff of a drug dealer or a beating gone bad on someone Misty said raped her. I think there is a real possibility there is another body out there besides Haleighs and they both share in the accountability of both deaths.

Again, interesting, Dr. I do think Ron capable of the first. Would help explain the difficult-to-interpret responses we have been witnessing from all of the players and family members right-out-of-the-gate.

So, LA has combed through unsolved cases by now. Perhaps, LE will solve two cases as a result of H's death. Whether or not Ron goes down for direct involvement in H's death, could be possible he is gonna be slapped with charges in another homicide.

In any event, good explanation as to, if Ron, why won't they talk!

Does anyone have a clue as to why Nancy Grace defends RC the way she does?

Cause he calls her "mz nancy"?
Cause she felt that he was being honest?
Cause he seemed like the all american boy that made a few little "mistakes" and should have a second..third or well forth chance?

Cause she is flattering him and being kind to him so as to keep his mother, misty and Ron himself of course on the tv (she figured out without Ron's coorperation and agreement, they would not be appearing on her show) and because they have thus far her ratings have gone way up?

If it's Ron, why won't they talk?

How do we know they aren't? Talking, that is.

Just askin'?

Exactly.

Didn't Tommy make a comment (jailhouse tapes) about Misty telling the truth and implying that she was covering for Ron?....Didn't Ron put a dead rat in Tommy's mailbox?...Didn't Ron warn Misty about Donna B?...They have information on Ron...I don't thinks it's a matter of Tommy/Misty having enough evidence to point to Ron but whether LE has enough evidence against him. IMO, in the beginning LE did not but I think they do now....
JMO.

I think those are things that make me suspicous.

Afraid to ask, but here goes...curious about this. Are you also saying that this something "Freudian" might also provide an explanation as to why they won't talk, or just why some don't consider him suspicious?

I think those are things that make me suspicous. They have not been explained in full and stuff held back about them.

and honestly I feel I can take your last statement and do this to it and it is true.

yeah, because we know his behavior isn't normal for an innocent man-but that alone doesn't make him guilty. I'm just trying to be open minded & consider the original poster's questions. I guess if he's not responsible, (I refuse to say uninvolved), the fact that all of these people would not lie for him is a convincing argument. I think if Misty's responsible, she would've called Timmy, & it could've snowballed from there. But, even if Misty bashed Haleigh's head in with a baseball bat, I can't for the life of me, figure out how everybody would decide that disposing her body & staging a kidnapping was the best solution. That's the reasoning of the mentally handicapped.

In my opinion, if it is Ron why wont they talk?

If I had a dead headless RAT in my mailbox and was told by a neighbor that Mr. Ron put it there. I would see it as a threat to my life or that of my loved ones.

If you RAT, your dead. That is the message I would have gotten. Would I talk, I am not so sure!

I think we need to "follow the money". Who else involved in this case/Putnam County, family aside (TN), is having financial difficulties, like bankruptcy, evictions, and foreclosures? Anyone?

I don't mean to be OT, but Ron may be the KEY, one of several keys, to a lot of things. 'Course this is just my opinion, and maybe Ron isn't the biggest key in Putnam County. Take a good look at ALL the players, public servants included, and see if some "income" may have dried up.

My opinion only, and just a thought.

I read a few good posts about why they feel Ron is not involved and say yes that makes sense. Then I read a few good posts about why some think he is involved and say yes that makes sense.

am I making any sense?

welcome to "le fence" of sense, Clown friend. :crazy:

LE have gone over that trailer with a microscope: no blood, no sign of foul play ... MC said in her letter that TOC, MC and JO were at a store earlier. Sounds like the action started somewhere other than the trailer. We know deal drugs at local stores. Plus ToC and JO have motives/friction with RC, and all the clues point to them. RCs regular employment, security cameras, plus his cell phone pings put him elsewhere.

RC is only suspicious because he triggers something "Freudian" in people. IMO

Afraid to ask, but here goes...curious about this. Are you also saying that this something "Freudian" might also provide an explanation as to why they won't talk, or just why some don't consider him suspicious?

Nothing to be scared of. I just changed Tinsels statement by one word to give it the oppisite meaning. She feels it is something freudian in posters that want to say he is guilty. I just said I feel it is something freudian in poster who do not see he is guilty.

Early on, a lot of people thought this was a staged kidnapping & Haleigh was safe, & done in order to get money, etc...I never really bought into that, but if that was done, it could've gone awry. & the only motive I could ever come up with for a fake kidnapping was because Ron was in trouble with Haleigh's school, & this plot would've bought him some time & sympathy. This would explain shared culpability if they were involved in the hiding of Haleigh.

One of the women/attorneys said something the other night that has been my feeling since the beginning. Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead. I have always discounted that all the players were involved in whatever happened that night. Even if they all took turns harming Haleigh, someone would talk. I think 2 people know exactly what happened that night, and some have information/suspicions after the fact.

I don't think Ron is a good ol all American boy, or that he deserves a second chance for drug dealings. He's not someone I'd want either of my kids hanging around. I think he has chosen a low class lifestyle because of drugs and hanging around with underage people, and people like the Croslins who may not have been underage when they came into his life. He took back in a 17 year old girl who'd been on a 3 day binge of what I understand to be drugs and sex. He MADE Misty babysit that night when she had told him she did not want to. There would be NO PLACE for Ron in my life. However, I don't think he had a clue what happened to Haleigh initially.

Yes, and I think one of Ron's crime has to do with the ripoff of a drug dealer or a beating gone bad on someone Misty said raped her. I think there is a real possibility there is another body out there besides Haleighs and they both share in the accountability of both deaths.

BBM Isn't there a missing Chad out there?...

What if Ron is completely innocent? What if he is just a grieving father? I'm sorry guys, I know you all like to discuss things like this and come to your conclusions etc... I really think a mod on this board should step up and stop the Ron bashing. LE hasn't named him as a person of interest in this case and there has been no reputable media reports that say that he is under any suspicion so why drag his name through the mud until you have some proof that he was involved? Why are the mods on websleuths allowing this? This case is VERY confusing and can make one do a lot of finger pointing, but IMO it's just gotten a bit out of hand. There are so many threads that are talking about how Ron was involved, too many.

:twocents:

BBM Isn't there a missing Chad out there?...

Authorities Searching for Florida Girl Notified of Missing Sex Offender

Police searching for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings were notified about a missing Florida sex offender, but stopped short of calling the man a suspect in the girl's disappearance, Ocala.com reports.

Chad Eugene Reynolds, 25, was last seen Feb. 1 leaving his mother's home in Ochlawaha, Fla. — about two hours from Haleigh's home — police said. He was reported missing on Feb. 4.

Reynolds was sentenced in Putnum County — the same county where Haleigh was reported missing Feb. 10 — to seven years in prison for armed burglary and lewd and lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12. The incident happened in September of 2002.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,493230,00.html

Ron initial reaction was not typical of a parent who's child is missing. Your first instinct it to find them. You yell at Misty to call 911 as you head out the door because as far as you know she just went out the door period. I know, I have been there and done that. Like you said, he had no idea what was going on so why wasn't he out looking for his child like any normal parent would be. Nancy has never had a child missing and I bet a million she has never heard a 911 call like that in her life.

At 12 months of Haleigh being missing Ron says to his mother in a jailhouse call the either Misty or Crystal had Haleigh hidden out and they would know depending on which one up and moved now. They believed then she was still alive. To hear your child is dead even after years would be a crushing blow no matter how or what you thought might have happened. Ron's reaction to the news was blase at the best.

Crystal was not a bio-mom by any stretch. She had visitation and drove hundreds of miles to get her kids and nobody has described her relationship with her children like you state your case was. She paid child support when she could.

She paid child support when she could? Only paying it "when she could" has gotten a lot of people in trouble. Did she really only pay it part of the time? I haven't heard anything about that.

Nothing to be scared of. I just changed Tinsels statement by one word to give it the oppisite meaning. She feels it is something freudian in posters that want to say he is guilty. I just said I feel it is something freudian in poster who do not see he is guilty.

Thanks. Understand now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back