2010.04.22 - Chelsea's Comments On Nancy Grace

And doesn't anyone else find it sickening that if MC's birthday is in December, she had just turned 17 (from being 16 years old!) and sleeping with a 25/26 year old man? I find that repulsive! And how LC & HC would ever allow this, is mind boggling to me. Would anyone in their right state of mind agree to their teenager dating (and living with) a grown man with 2 kids?

Sorry, this whole family is messed up! What they constitute as a normal family life, is unbelievable. I feel sorry for all of the children involved with them. Poor little Haleigh was doomed from the beginning.

I can't believe that LE didn't go after RC as a SO or a child Molester. :furious:

JMO

Praying for COMPLETE justice for precious Haleigh! I hope ALL of these jokers get what they deserve!

Yes redcar1, repulsive
is the exact word to describe this lifestyle. I would think Misty's parents were happy she had a place to live and a man, regardless of his age or background. That meant they did not have to care for her. If they ever did.
And while we may question this type of family life as normal, I have a stong feeling this is normal for the people in that community.
jmo.

I have a question or maybe just an observation.

All along I have believed, and still do, that whatever happened to Haleigh, she did not die in the home that night.

Did they not have dogs in there very quickly the next morning? I thought I remember that the dogs didn't hit on anything in the home? Am I right on that?

That one piece of information has led me to believe all this time that she did not die in that house or the dogs would have let us know. Cadaver dogs can hit within minutes of death and if the body is only in the area for a few minutes they can alert to it. As I remember it there was only interest from the dogs on the dock area. That still sticks with me. I still believe she was taken away from the MH that night for some reason. Why and by whom I am still undecided upon.
So is it possible she died in the dumpster? :(

The one thing we know for certain is that Misty said Joe messed with her when she was 6 or 7 years old. Not that he did......just that we know for a fact that Misty said it. (her Voice Stress Test) Since Joe is only 2 years old than Misty, this "attack" happened when Joe was 8 or 9 years old. Now, if it happened when she was older, she would have said that. Perhaps, she would have said "he's been messing with me since I was 6 or 7 years old." She didn't! Misty lied about this. LE has a LDT that proves Misty is lying. I have erased Joe from the equation. Tommy has said he doesn't believe Joe is involved, even though he thinks Joe does some crazy things. Tonight will be interesting when Tommy's attorney is on NG. We will probably find out if Tommy passed his poly. If he did, I think we can mark Tommy and Joe off the suspect list. That narrows it down to Misty, Ronald, Timmy or someone yet to be named. Granny Hollars is only repeating what she heard, and she throws in her own take. I think she believes what she is telling, but I think it's just more lies from Misty. The truth may not be known until Misty is convicted of the drug charges, and looking at years in prison. She thinks she is going to get a slap on the wrists, and she will be back with Ron. We may be sitting here debating this 6 months from now.

My opinion only!

Last night on NG when CC started talking about all the different stories, etc. did it seem to anyone that NG deliberately cut her off? As if she didn't want her to talk about more stories or something. ja

Good catch,mck. It didn't seem, it actually happened. Nancy was trying to steer the interview away from anything that would bring Ron into the picture. I'm willing to bet that more people than you and I - believe that's what was going on.
jmo

I'm sitting here confused about exactly where Chelsea lives. She definitely said she lived in Satsuma on WED, on Thurs, she said she lived in Crescent City. According to her they are the same are...WTH?? She said she lived about 3 miles from 202 Green Lane.

TN also did this when she gave har addy as Pomona Park. It was interchangeable with Lake Como and Crescent City.

I do not see a map showing Crescent City and Satsuma as being near each other. They look like totally different areas on the map. What is thisout this area that is so confusing? Why does everyone keep their addresses and cities mixed up. Chelsea blew me away with her announcement of living in CC last night. It was like she read on the boards we finally got it figured out where she lived and she changed it back to what everyone thought fourteen months ago I need help or a beer... :banghead:

I found it interesting that according to Chelsea...Granny Flo hadn't been around the family in seven years. If this is true, everything she claims to know was information she received from other people and we know they're not the most truthful bunch of characters.

Good catch,mck. It didn't seem, it actually happened. Nancy was trying to steer the interview away from anything that would bring Ron into the picture. I'm willing to bet that more people than you and I - believe that's what was going on.
jmo

Yep, it looked like Chelsea was just about ready to go to the dark place...RC. NG didn't let her get it in. Chelsea was talking about more than three player and then the pills and just as she was going to say ron, blah, blah...BAM...cut off with, "Let's unleash the attorney"....

I found it interesting that according to Chelsea...Granny Flo hadn't been around the family in seven years. If this is true, everything she claims to know was information she received from other people and we know they're not the most truthful bunch of characters.

:clap::clap::clap:

That's what I've been trying to say.

It's BS.

It may be someone else's BS, but it's BS none the less.

Hollars is just repeating what "them down in Florida" have told her.

We all know how credible those are.

I don't know about that. She was at an age where they do start to pick up paterns of behavior from the adults around them. All of the adults are doing these, I want to try one too! This of course assumes that any ingesting of drugs was something hayleigh decided to do, and not something an adult handed her to help her sleep better so they could party.

Drugs were extremely prominant in that household environement. There is no way she didnt come in contact with them.

I have to disagree ....
people who use drugs hide them... they don't leave them out for anyone to take.
IMO if Haleigh had drugs in her system it was because someone gave them to her... and not that she found them and took them herself.

If you recall, after Lisa and Tommy ripped off Marvin - Lisa and Hank Sr. went to live with GMa Hollers in Tenn - this was what late August September time frame

GMa Hollers also said she got her information from Tommy, Misty letters and phone calls. So yeah, she likely hasn't heard the truth, even from Hank Sr. and Lisa.

I'm sitting here confused about exactly where Chelsea lives. She definitely said she lived in Satsuma on WED, on Thurs, she said she lived in Crescent City. According to her they are the same are...WTH?? She said she lived about 3 miles from 202 Green Lane.

TN also did this when she gave har addy as Pomona Park. It was interchangeable with Lake Como and Crescent City.

I do not see a map showing Crescent City and Satsuma as being near each other. They look like totally different areas on the map. What is thisout this area that is so confusing? Why does everyone keep their addresses and cities mixed up. Chelsea blew me away with her announcement of living in CC last night. It was like she read on the boards we finally got it figured out where she lived and she changed it back to what everyone thought fourteen months ago I need help or a beer... :banghead:

How about a couple - after all it is Friday!!!

:Banane35::drink::toast:

And for our wine drinkers:

:toastred:

Yep, it looked like Chelsea was just about ready to go to the dark place...RC. NG didn't let her get it in. Chelsea was talking about more than three player and then the pills and just as she was going to say ron, blah, blah...BAM...cut off with, "Let's unleash the attorney"....

I think it is very telling that Chelsea was asked by GH where to look and Chelsea tells her 309. That dock is off 309, where they were searching.

I don't have a link, but there was a rumor going around town that Misty was having an affair with Ronald's uncle while she was involved with Ronald.

We know for a fact Misty arranged to meet WBG shortly after she saw his picture and they had a "one night stand".

When exactly did misty see this picture?

We were told if was right after the accident that her and Nay had with the truck. Nay took off and I guess they were pulled over and caught directly in front of WBG's mother's house who invited them inside...at least that is how I recall it.

According to court records that accident happened in January not February....hmm. If she met him right after the PIC story she met him the the weekend of the 29th of Jan, not the the 5/6th of Feb

My instincts tell me misty was MIA longer than just 3 days. And I don't think WBG was simply a one-night stand. Of course, if I were he, I would want to swing it that way too. Remember he called her on Monday, the 9th. One night stands don't usually call to see how you are doing the next day.

I think it is very telling that Chelsea was asked by GH where to look and Chelsea tells her 309. That dock is off 309, where they were searching.

I'm beginning to get the impression that this dock was a big party place. It has everything they need right there to smoke and get high. It is secluded, they could use a jon boat if they wanted. it has nice wood walkways to sit on with overhangs...and at night, I bet that no one is around.

Even if they were all not that close, MC felt close to her, she moved in with her after she was mugged...I think that was the time...I know it was in October for a few weeks.

My grandparents lived far away from me when I was younger...our family was not in a position to hop a plane, load up the car and drive for a visit. We were still close.

Granny said something about going to Colorado to visit HC/LC a few times but the kids were always in MI with the other granny.

I find it interesting that much of this current movement in the case came to pass immediately after Lindsy had a week's vacation on the Cape with Chelsea & Timmy. And a big stack of letters from Tommy and Misty. I think Chelsea & Lindsy are directly involved with influencing Tommy's new attitude.

Even if they were all not that close, MC felt close to her, she moved in with her after she was mugged...I think that was the time...I know it was in October for a few weeks.

Granny doesn't have much money to travel. It seems like the grandkids who get in trouble run to Granny. Misty was with her when mom and dad had problems with her and school, I think. Seems like the kids kept in touch. Did misty actually go to TN after her and rc broke up? I wonder if she did or was pulling a fast one.. I thought misty moved in with Charlie and his mom and was using Granny as a cover to hide from the press. Don't know yet...she may have snuck a atrip in there.

For somebody who said she really doesn't know that many people, she got around.

I have to disagree ....
people who use drugs hide them... they don't leave them out for anyone to take.
IMO if Haleigh had drugs in her system it was because someone gave them to her... and not that she found them and took them herself.

Grew up with a drug addict and could have gotten into her pills at anytime. Would have got my a@@ beaten black and blue because she kept count of them, but they were absolutely accessible.

I find it interesting that much of this current movement in the case came to pass immediately after Lindsy had a week's vacation on the Cape with Chelsea & Timmy. And a big stack of letters from Tommy and Misty. I think Chelsea & Lindsy are directly involved with influencing Tommy's new attitude.

I think Lindsy is for sure, she even changed her name back to her maiden name on her "online social page accounts".

Chelsea - for some reason, last night she wasn't so sure Joe did anything to Haleigh - this is a switch for her as well. She was the big dog on throwing Joe under the bus...hmmmm. then again, she was trying to steer the conversation in just one direction that had nothing to do with any Croslin family member having any direct involvement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back