2010.04.23 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hate these days where I'm looking for it that one thing that would secure this whole deal and its not there. UGH...

From todays news re: vacuums/steamer/hair

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-discovery-evidence-20100423,0,5222006.story

Snipped:
According to a report, FBI analysts looked for human hairs that had signs of decomposition in evidence they collected, including from a steam cleaner and vacuum. The report said none was found on the items.

Still confused.

I think when they are saying no hairs found that it means none with decomposition not no hairs were found KWIM? but I'm confused as well.

I don't feel like it is worthy of its own thread, so fwiw, I think Sky is full of crap. I didn't find her credible at all. Kind of like Casey-speak....maybe a tiny bit of truth thrown in for good measure. JMHO

Me too but talk about the "accident" and the "choking" has made me wonder about what really happened that night when the fight supposedly happened. GA supposedly called the sister afterward? (pages 219 to 221) or was she referring to someone else? The way I read it, the sister was called? How could that be, if he didn't meet her until the KF tent (page 204)?

2 Questions..

1) Where are the results for the testing of fingerprints on the black bag? Also, the comparison of the bag at the remains site and the bag at the Anthonys?

2) Where was the hair found that they were comparing all those people's hair to for elimination purposes?

I think when they are saying no hairs found that it means none with decomposition not no hairs were found KWIM? but I'm confused as well.

I think you are correct. :thumb:

They submitted hairs to the FBI. After analysis, none showed evidence of decomp.

they had time to rid themselves of the old vacums and purchase new ones...there was a long long time before they collected those tidbits -----I wonder what would have been found if they would have been tested oh lets see---JULY 16th???? I bet lots more....jmho:angel:

Ok, there is some confusion here. So far from my reading there have been hairs found - page 39, from shop vac Q67. Another mention of hair on page 42. What they DID NOT find were hairs with evidence of decomposition. I have not finished, but if you go back and read these pages again, hair was found!

Me too but talk about the "accident" and the "choking" has made me wonder about what really happened that night when the fight supposedly happened. GA supposedly called the sister afterward? (pages 219 to 221) or was she referring to someone else? The way I read it, the sister was called? How could that be, if he didn't meet her until the KF tent (page 204)?

I will go re-read the pages you referenced.

When I first read that, I thought, "well heck, everybody that has remotely followed this case is aware of GA going ballistic on KC when she was out on bail the first time". In other words, she could have heard that from anywhere. I will go re-read now though to see if I can put it into context.

Ok, there is some confusion here. So far from my reading there have been hairs found - page 39, from shop vac Q67. Another mention of hair on page 42. What they DID NOT find were hairs with evidence of decomposition. I have not finished, but if you go back and read these pages again, hair was found!

That is exactly how I interpreted it, too.

Obviously hairs were found because they were submitted to the FBI for analysis.

eta: I just believe they replaced the steam cleaner brushes/parts and cleaned up really well.

My intereptation is if you read it states no apparent hairs in the hose and brush, however there were hairs found after inspecting the vaccums. I think what most here are stating is that normal vaccums have apparent hair in the hose and on the brush. I agree there were hairs found but it seems to me that with four people living in the home and two dogs you would be able to see the hair at first glance in the hose and on the brush. I know you can on mine. That is what makes me think they either cleaned them or bought new ones.

I agree, the found hairs but non with decomp evidence. Which tells me Caylee did not come to her demise in that home!

Skye is only giving information on what she was told, much like the game telephone, something always gets dropped or mixed up. I took note on the argument, hands around the throat, thinking maybe Caylee got in the middle of it. I don't believe Skye has the story straight. River needs to take over where Skye left off. Seems River was very protective of GA for she wanted Skye to spare him the details of other inmates yelling, Baby killer to his daughter, thinking he couldn't "handle" it..

I liked when Skye claims to have knocked on the Anthony's door to tell them (CA) their full of chit...she was very angry GA never responded to River or met up with her as he made three "dates" and just brushed her off. Funny, Skye feels this came to be after River would NOT give GA anymore mulah! Opportunists for sure..JMHO

Thank you kindly, MM. My computer hates pdf and won't let me read. These are perfect! :dance:

Just a note: I purchased a program called Nitro PDF Professional and it is an excellent PDF reader and creator in case anyone needs a program for that purpose.

No hair is not possible. No way no how. If I was on the jury I would be HIGHLY suspect that this was not a vacuum cleaner that had ever been used. The fact that FBI hair was present goes to show you how incredibly difficult it is to have a vacuum cleaner with no hair. If the report says no hair with decomposition on it this does nothing for me. Did they check the aircondition filters? 100% sure there would be no decomposition hairs on that either. She was in the trunk of the car when she died (MO) and if they used something to vacuum it I believe it would have been thrown away and/or George used one of those "drive by vacuum your car" places.

Did we ever find out what was on the JC PENNY receipts? Perhaps a vacuum?

Just a note: I purchased a program called Nitro PDF Professional and it is an excellent PDF reader and creator in case anyone needs a program for that purpose.

Foxit Reader is free and does the same thing....it is wonderful!! And FREE,lol

I wouldn't put it past them to have a new vacuum and shopvac waiting at the house just in case they had to be taken in for evidence. Remember, we are talking about CA here. "I should have given them the dog's toothbrush!" Who even thinks something like that when their grandchild is "missing"?

Foxit is great, I use it at work but I couldn't get it to work on my home comp...not sure why??

BBM

I re-read it, Sky says that River knew about the choking incident because she either "she was there"' or "he told her about it after it happened".

I see your point in re. the Kid Finders tent. I can't recall when those tents were first set up, therefore I have no reference of exactly when River supposedly first met GA for the first time. I'm pretty sure that the incident where GA went ballistic on KC was the morning after she was released on bail the first time.

If you had to vacuum up decomposition from the trunk I don't think you would want to keep the vacuum. You'd never get rid of the smell.

Or go to the 24 hour self serv car wash which has vacuums and rug shampooers there.

There was dirt and butyric acid found in the trunk carpet so maybe the trunk was not cleaned. That is another possibility. Also only chloroform was found and no other chemicals, so cleaners were not used. Chloroform is not a common ingredient in industrial products. (I have linked to all this information in the past.) I know people hate the Anthony's but we have to look at the true facts and not speculation. If they had purchased a new vacuum I think it would be revealed or detectives would know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth